Whitelist Server OTE Gamers - Unleashed 1.1.7 | Whitelist | TS3 | MyTown | Econ | MultiGaming Community - Est. 2006

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Spejs

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: Kvikling.
What are you looking for in the server? To have fun playing modded minecraft with others, building cooperative projects.
How long have you been playing Minecraft? Since alpha.
What experience do you have with FTB? Three months.
Have you ever been banned form a Minecraft server? No.
Do you have TS3 and willing to use it? Don't have it, can listen if I have to, but can't speak.
How active are you? I'm playing Minecraft everyday.

Arbitrary

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: Kvikling.
What are you looking for in the server? To have fun playing modded minecraft with others, building cooperative projects.
How long have you been playing Minecraft? Since alpha.
What experience do you have with FTB? Three months.
Have you ever been banned form a Minecraft server? No.
Do you have TS3 and willing to use it? Don't have it, can listen if I have to, but can't speak.
How active are you? I'm playing Minecraft everyday.

Hi, Kvikling,

Welcome to OTE. First off, take a look at the Server Rules and Newbies Guide to get an idea of the server environment. We are also running a slightly updated version of Unleashed 1.1.7. Follow this guide to update Logistic Pipes. (This is required to prevent server crashes and gameplay bugs)

If you have any problems getting in, jump onto our IRC for help. You can chat to the folk that are in-game there, everyone can help!

If you have any questions, please ask. The server staff are very friendly. We are always open to suggestions to make the game better!

Cya in game

rdager

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: rdager
What are you looking for in the server? a good solid community. I love building and I am look for friends to build with.
How long have you been playing Minecraft? Since the beginning
What experience do you have with FTB? I have alot of experience in FTB
Have you ever been banned form a Minecraft server? no never
Do you have TS3 and willing to use it? absolutely
How active are you? I am extremely active

Yupj

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: yupj
What are you looking for in the server? A nice community and a server that's not always empty.
How long have you been playing Minecraft? Since Beta 1.2
What experience do you have with FTB? I'd say I have some experience (A lot with the main, bigger mods like AE, IC, BC) with most of the mods in FTB. Haven't done ANY bees :p
Have you ever been banned form a Minecraft server? Yes. Once. Got mad at the owner for being a douchebag.
Do you have TS3 and willing to use it? Yes to both.
How active are you? Well, I play a lot of games on every oppurtunity so, I'd say a lot.

Cozza

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: rdager
What are you looking for in the server? a good solid community. I love building and I am look for friends to build with.
How long have you been playing Minecraft? Since the beginning
What experience do you have with FTB? I have alot of experience in FTB
Have you ever been banned form a Minecraft server? no never
Do you have TS3 and willing to use it? absolutely
How active are you? I am extremely active
In-Game Name: yupj
What are you looking for in the server? A nice community and a server that's not always empty.
How long have you been playing Minecraft? Since Beta 1.2
What experience do you have with FTB? I'd say I have some experience (A lot with the main, bigger mods like AE, IC, BC) with most of the mods in FTB. Haven't done ANY bees :p
Have you ever been banned form a Minecraft server? Yes. Once. Got mad at the owner for being a douchebag.
Do you have TS3 and willing to use it? Yes to both.
How active are you? Well, I play a lot of games on every oppurtunity so, I'd say a lot.

Hi Guys and welcome!

First off, take a look at the Server Rules and Newbies Guide to get an idea of the server environment. We are also running a slightly updated version of Unleashed 1.1.7. Follow this guide to update Logistic Pipes. (This is required to prevent server crashes and gameplay bugs)

If you have any problems getting in, jump onto our IRC for help. You can chat to the folk that are in-game there, everyone can help!

If you have any questions, please ask. The server staff are very friendly. We are always open to suggestions to make the game better!

Cya in game

ARCEUS493ZELDA

Jul 29, 2019
hey cozza sry for inactivity...... just wanted to send u an FYI, I had to fiddle with the ATL launcher to get resonant rise to let me attempt to login and it says im not whitelisted :( isit because of the inactivity? I cant understand why if that isn't the reason cuz I was told that I was whitelisted to Resonant Rise and yet the game says im not

Cozza

Jul 29, 2019
hey cozza sry for inactivity...... just wanted to send u an FYI, I had to fiddle with the ATL launcher to get resonant rise to let me attempt to login and it says im not whitelisted :( isit because of the inactivity? I cant understand why if that isn't the reason cuz I was told that I was whitelisted to Resonant Rise and yet the game says im not

Hey mate,

i can see Draneiwow2 on our whitelist. We don't delete members for inactivity :)

Come chat in our IRC (#OTEGamers on esper.net) if you need help.

nascar240

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: nascar240
What are you looking for in the server? To relearn ftb and have fun playing around with all the mods it includes :)
How long have you been playing Minecraft? Around 3 years

What experience do you have with FTB? I played tekkit for a few months and then played ftb right after it was released for about 2 months. Haven't played since last year but I want to get back into it
Have you ever been banned form a Minecraft server? No
Do you have TS3 and willing to use it? Yes (I have a mic aswell)
How active are you? I can usually play ever day of the week for around an hour on weekdays and no time restriction on weekends.

Cozza

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: nascar240
What are you looking for in the server? To relearn ftb and have fun playing around with all the mods it includes :)
How long have you been playing Minecraft? Around 3 years
What experience do you have with FTB? I played tekkit for a few months and then played ftb right after it was released for about 2 months. Haven't played since last year but I want to get back into it
Have you ever been banned form a Minecraft server? No
Do you have TS3 and willing to use it? Yes (I have a mic aswell)
How active are you? I can usually play ever day of the week for around an hour on weekdays and no time restriction on weekends.

Hi Nascar!

Welcome to OTE. First off, take a look at the Server Rules and Newbies Guide to get an idea of the server environment. We are also running a slightly updated version of Unleashed 1.1.7. Follow this guide to update Logistic Pipes. (This is required to prevent server crashes and gameplay bugs)

Garimon

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: Garimon
What are you looking for in the server? A sense of community, people to chat and share ideas and projects with.
How long have you been playing Minecraft? I started three days before beta opened.
What experience do you have with FTB? I just started with FTB a couple of weeks ago actually, its been amazingly fun so far!
Have you ever been banned form a Minecraft server? No, I've only ever played on one server, and they are a good group too.
Do you have TS3 and willing to use it? Not yet but I will, and yes.
How active are you? I play at all kinds of weird hours, but usually login daily, for at least a little while.

nascar240

Jul 29, 2019
Hi Nascar!

I came on the server but I noticed nobody was online and there still has not been people online since (like 2 horus ago). Is this normal? I was under the assumption there would be a few people on :(

Arbitrary

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: Garimon
What are you looking for in the server? A sense of community, people to chat and share ideas and projects with.
How long have you been playing Minecraft? I started three days before beta opened.
What experience do you have with FTB? I just started with FTB a couple of weeks ago actually, its been amazingly fun so far!
Have you ever been banned form a Minecraft server? No, I've only ever played on one server, and they are a good group too.
Do you have TS3 and willing to use it? Not yet but I will, and yes.
How active are you? I play at all kinds of weird hours, but usually login daily, for at least a little while.

Cozza

Jul 29, 2019
I came on the server but I noticed nobody was online and there still has not been people online since (like 2 horus ago). Is this normal? I was under the assumption there would be a few people on :(

Most new players to the FTB Server end up moving to our 2 Resonant Rise Servers. Even though the Unleashed server may feel a little empty you can still chat to the other players In-Game :)

Our whitelist is global to the OTE network so if you feel like jumping server you don't need to reapply.

Sephnune

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: Sephnune
What are you looking for in the server? I'm looking for a friendly, fun-based server with nice people. Also, I am looking for an active server where people are always, or at least almost always online at some point during the day.
How long have you been playing Minecraft? I have been playing Minecraft since 2009.
What experience do you have with FTB? I have played on both a Mindcrack server and an Ultimate server in the past.
Have you ever been banned form a Minecraft server? Nope.
Do you have TS3 and willing to use it? I do have TS3 and will be willing to use it once I get to know people.
How active are you? I plan on being on daily.

dennisburnsjr

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: dennisburnsjr
What are you looking for in the server? I am seeking a friendly, mature, social server. I love to build, socialize.
How long have you been playing Minecraft? right after beta came out.
What experience do you have with FTB? I have toyed around with ultimate a few time. I have more experiance with Mindcrack then anything but want to span my horizons a bit.
Have you ever been banned form a Minecraft server? Never have and never will.
Do you have TS3 and willing to use it? Yes I love TS and Yes I will use it.
How active are you? I am on everyday.

Arbitrary

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: Sephnune
What are you looking for in the server? I'm looking for a friendly, fun-based server with nice people. Also, I am looking for an active server where people are always, or at least almost always online at some point during the day.
How long have you been playing Minecraft? I have been playing Minecraft since 2009.
What experience do you have with FTB? I have played on both a Mindcrack server and an Ultimate server in the past.
Have you ever been banned form a Minecraft server? Nope.
Do you have TS3 and willing to use it? I do have TS3 and will be willing to use it once I get to know people.
How active are you?
I plan on being on daily.
Welcome to OTEGamers!

We've added you to our OTE Minecraft Network Whitelist! Check out the links below for information on how to connect!

http://www.otegamers.com/topic/6945- For Resonant Rise Info
http://www.otegamers.com/topic/6383- For FTB Unleashed Info

More Information can be found on our Wiki:

http://wiki.otegamer.../view/Main_Page

OTE IRC:

#otegamers @ esper.net

or: http://www.otegamers.com/irc.html

Access to our TS3 Server:

ts3.otegamers.com[DOUBLEPOST=1391311155][/DOUBLEPOST]
In-Game Name: dennisburnsjr
What are you looking for in the server? I am seeking a friendly, mature, social server. I love to build, socialize.
How long have you been playing Minecraft? right after beta came out.
What experience do you have with FTB? I have toyed around with ultimate a few time. I have more experiance with Mindcrack then anything but want to span my horizons a bit.
Have you ever been banned form a Minecraft server? Never have and never will.
Do you have TS3 and willing to use it? Yes I love TS and Yes I will use it.
How active are you? I am on everyday.
Welcome to OTEGamers!

We've added you to our OTE Minecraft Network Whitelist! Check out the links below for information on how to connect!

OTE IRC:

#otegamers @ esper.net

ts3.otegamers.com

Arbitrary

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: rvdmaazen
What are you looking for in the server? I am looking for a friendly server which I can have fun on while I am building
How long have you been playing Minecraft? I have been playing for about a year
What experience do you have with FTB? I have only played unleashed, played for 2 months
Have you ever been banned form a Minecraft server? I never have been banned
Do you have TS3 and willing to use it? Don't have it but would love to use it
How active are you? I probably will be on every day
Welcome to OTEGamers!

http://www.otegamers.com/topic/8174- For Magic Farm 2 Info

OTE IRC:
#otegamers @ esper.net

ts3.otegamers.com