Whitelist Server OTE Gamers - Unleashed 1.1.7 | Whitelist | TS3 | MyTown | Econ | MultiGaming Community - Est. 2006

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

DerpDroid

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: DerpDroid_
What are you looking for in the server? Friendly Community And Having Fun.
How long have you been playing Minecraft? One And A Half Year.
What experience do you have with FTB? I Have Play Around With Some Mod Since Tekkit Then I Move To FTB.
Have you ever been banned form a Minecraft server? No.
Do you have TS3 and willing to use it? I Will,But I Cant Talk Much Because My English Is Not Very Good.
How active are you? Around 3 To 6 Hour EveryDay .

One Question , How Does This Server Region / Chest Protection Works?

Gabriel Cardeal

Jul 29, 2019
In-game name: CardyAll
Name: Gabriel Cardeal
I play minecraft since 2010, like a lot of mods packs FTB, and would like to have experience on your server, I think it's cool, I've got a friend playing on the same, then I would play with him, because he just told me good things about the server in question.

goldern

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: goldern
What are you looking for in the server? play and have fun, it's minecraft :p
How long have you been playing Minecraft? 2 - 3 Years
What experience do you have with FTB? Played it since start
Have you ever been banned form a Minecraft server? Vanilla 1.8 minecraft, one year ago (this is my latest ban).
Do you have TS3 and willing to use it? No, i'm born in another country and i don't feel comfortable talking in english
How active are you? play at least 4 hours / day

Cozza

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: DerpDroid_
What are you looking for in the server? Friendly Community And Having Fun.
How long have you been playing Minecraft? One And A Half Year.
What experience do you have with FTB? I Have Play Around With Some Mod Since Tekkit Then I Move To FTB.
Have you ever been banned form a Minecraft server? No.
Do you have TS3 and willing to use it? I Will,But I Cant Talk Much Because My English Is Not Very Good.
How active are you? Around 3 To 6 Hour EveryDay .

One Question , How Does This Server Region / Chest Protection Works?
In-game name: CardyAll
Name: Gabriel Cardeal
I play minecraft since 2010, like a lot of mods packs FTB, and would like to have experience on your server, I think it's cool, I've got a friend playing on the same, then I would play with him, because he just told me good things about the server in question.
In-Game Name: goldern
What are you looking for in the server? play and have fun, it's minecraft :p
How long have you been playing Minecraft? 2 - 3 Years
What experience do you have with FTB? Played it since start
Have you ever been banned form a Minecraft server? Vanilla 1.8 minecraft, one year ago (this is my latest ban).
Do you have TS3 and willing to use it? No, i'm born in another country and i don't feel comfortable talking in english
How active are you? play at least 4 hours / day

Hi Guys and welcome,

DerpDroid, take a look at the MyTown thread over on our forums. Essentials, you claim chunk by chunk, this establishes a town in which you and friends can build in and also gives you protection from outsiders.

Welcome to OTE. First off, take a look at the Server Rules and Newbies Guide to get an idea of the server environment. We are also running a slightly updated version of Unleashed 1.1.4. Follow this guide to update Binnie Mods, Applied Energistics & also downgrade IC2. (These are required to prevent server crashes and gameplay bugs)

If you have any problems getting in, jump onto our IRC for help. You can chat to the folk that are in-game there, everyone can help!

If you have any questions, please ask. The server staff are very friendly. We are always open to suggestions to make the game better!

Cya in game

aman4672

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: aman4672
What are you looking for in the server? Equality? ( Friends or a place where i can talk to people)
How long have you been playing Minecraft? 2011 or 2012 think
What experience do you have with FTB? single player since it came out a tekket before that.
Have you ever been banned form a Minecraft server? yes for picking up a tnt block which was a banned item.
Do you have TS3 and willing to use it? If it doesn't cost i can get it.
How active are you? weekly if not daily.

Cozza

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: aman4672
What are you looking for in the server? Equality? ( Friends or a place where i can talk to people)
How long have you been playing Minecraft? 2011 or 2012 think
What experience do you have with FTB? single player since it came out a tekket before that.
Have you ever been banned form a Minecraft server? yes for picking up a tnt block which was a banned item.
Do you have TS3 and willing to use it? If it doesn't cost i can get it.
How active are you? weekly if not daily.

Hi Aman,

Welcome to OTE. First off, take a look at the Server Rules and Newbies Guide to get an idea of the server environment. We are also running a slightly updated version of Unleashed 1.1.5. Follow this guide to update Logistic Pipes, Applied Energistics & also downgrade IC2. (These are required to prevent server crashes and gameplay bugs)

If you have any problems getting in, jump onto our IRC for help. You can chat to the folk that are in-game there, everyone can help!

If you have any questions, please ask. The server staff are very friendly. We are always open to suggestions to make the game better!

Cya in game

tahercool1

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: tahercool1
What are you looking for in the server? I want to have fun and make new friends :D
How long have you been playing Minecraft? 2-3 years
What experience do you have with FTB? I ahve been playing FTB since 4 months now and I know most of the things in it.
Have you ever been banned form a Minecraft server?Nope
Do you have TS3 and willing to use it?Yes
How active are you? I play 2-3 hrs a day(More on week ends)

Cozza

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: tahercool1
What are you looking for in the server? I want to have fun and make new friends :D
How long have you been playing Minecraft? 2-3 years
What experience do you have with FTB? I ahve been playing FTB since 4 months now and I know most of the things in it.
Do you have TS3 and willing to use it?Yes
How active are you? I play 2-3 hrs a day(More on week ends)

Hi Tahercool!

Welcome to OTE. First off, take a look at the Server Rules and Newbies Guide to get an idea of the server environment. We are also running a slightly updated version of Unleashed 1.1.5. Follow this guide to update Logistic Pipes, Applied Energistics & also downgrade IC2. (These are required to prevent server crashes and gameplay bugs)

Cya in game

Cirom

Jan 1, 2013
I've been meaning to join a FTB server, and though I would prefer to know where this is hosted (for lag & latency reasons, mostly.), this server actually seems like one that knows what it's doing.

In-Game Name: NeonJ
What are you looking for in the server: A relaxed and cooperative server environment where I know my hard work isn't going to get lost due to a rogue crash.
How long have you been playing Minecraft: Since Alpha 1.1.2_01, only a few updates before the Halloween Update, which added the Nether.
What experience do you have with FTB: My specialities are with ComputerCraft, ThaumCraft and Thermal Expansion mostly.
Have you ever been banned form a Minecraft server: Not that I recall.. although my memory is a bit foggy sometimes.
Do you have TS3 and willing to use it: Yup.
How active are you: For the most part, I can play FTB every day - although I won't be able to use TS3 on alternating weekends due to visiting a place which lacks my mic setup.

frogger35

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: Frogger35

What are you looking for in the server?

Fun laid back community to give me a place to chill and hang out with some great, fun, adventurous people.

How long have you been playing Minecraft? A year or 2 now

What experience do you have with FTB?

A lot of experience with a lot of the mods and the impact they have on servers.

Have you ever been banned form a Minecraft server?

Yes from 1 tekkit server a long time ago through a guilty by association charge as my buddy and I were attempting to help the admins/mods locate a suspected dupers hideout. We found it with the privileges they gave to us and they banned us as they thought we had placed everything and were copying the person's duping apparatus because log block had showed we accessed the chests.

Do you have TS3 and willing to use it?

I do and I am very willing to use it.

How active are you?
I play about 2-3 hours every day and more on the weekends. Just got some better internet and am wanted to get more game action on a newer server.

Thanks for reading my application
-Frog

Cozza

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: Frogger35

What are you looking for in the server?

Fun laid back community to give me a place to chill and hang out with some great, fun, adventurous people.

How long have you been playing Minecraft? A year or 2 now

What experience do you have with FTB?

A lot of experience with a lot of the mods and the impact they have on servers.

Have you ever been banned form a Minecraft server?

Yes from 1 tekkit server a long time ago through a guilty by association charge as my buddy and I were attempting to help the admins/mods locate a suspected dupers hideout. We found it with the privileges they gave to us and they banned us as they thought we had placed everything and were copying the person's duping apparatus because log block had showed we accessed the chests.

Do you have TS3 and willing to use it?

I do and I am very willing to use it.

How active are you?
I play about 2-3 hours every day and more on the weekends. Just got some better internet and am wanted to get more game action on a newer server.

Thanks for reading my application
-Frog

Hi Frog,

Thanks for explaining the ban.

Cya in game

Niro

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: Niroko89
What are you looking for in the server? A active community, whitelisted, mature, enough ram & processing power
How long have you been playing Minecraft? 2 Years maybe? I don't even know anymore. With of course some healthy breaks inbetween to focus on RL
What experience do you have with FTB? I'm very experienced. I've had 2 feed the beast server myself and know what most the mods can do. I'll probably will put a lot of time into programming CC computers
Have you ever been banned form a Minecraft server? Nope
Do you have TS3 and willing to use it? Yeah, although I prefer skype for when I get to know people a little better. It's just more personal
How active are you? Pretty active. I want to have stuff up and running pretty quickly

Cozza

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: Niroko89
What are you looking for in the server? A active community, whitelisted, mature, enough ram & processing power
How long have you been playing Minecraft? 2 Years maybe? I don't even know anymore. With of course some healthy breaks inbetween to focus on RL
What experience do you have with FTB? I'm very experienced. I've had 2 feed the beast server myself and know what most the mods can do. I'll probably will put a lot of time into programming CC computers
Have you ever been banned form a Minecraft server? Nope
Do you have TS3 and willing to use it? Yeah, although I prefer skype for when I get to know people a little better. It's just more personal
How active are you? Pretty active. I want to have stuff up and running pretty quickly

Hi Niro,

Cya in game

Kerazi

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: Kerazi
What are you looking for in the server? People to work together with to create cool Minecraft creations
How long have you been playing Minecraft? About 8 months
What experience do you have with FTB? I've run and played on an FTB Ultimate and FTB Unleashed servers. Created various reasonable sized projects with BuildCraft, IC2, Gregtech, AE, Forestry Multifarms, Bees (with ExtraBees), Tinker's Construct, Dartcraft, Minefactory Reloaded, Factorization/RP2 sorting system, Thaumcraft 3
Have you ever been banned from a Minecraft server? No
Do you have TS3 and willing to use it? I haven't installed it yet, but I am willing to
How active are you? An hour or two a day EST nighttime, more on the weekends.

Cozza

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: Kerazi
What are you looking for in the server? People to work together with to create cool Minecraft creations
How long have you been playing Minecraft? About 8 months
What experience do you have with FTB? I've run and played on an FTB Ultimate and FTB Unleashed servers. Created various reasonable sized projects with BuildCraft, IC2, Gregtech, AE, Forestry Multifarms, Bees (with ExtraBees), Tinker's Construct, Dartcraft, Minefactory Reloaded, Factorization/RP2 sorting system, Thaumcraft 3
Have you ever been banned from a Minecraft server? No
Do you have TS3 and willing to use it? I haven't installed it yet, but I am willing to
How active are you? An hour or two a day EST nighttime, more on the weekends.

Hi Kerazi!

Cya in game

Cirom

Jan 1, 2013
Did you miss mine or something? You might have accidentally skipped it - or if you're rejecting it, I'd at least like notification that I have been rejected, instead of just letting it hang in the air.

calkhi

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: calkhi
What are you looking for in the server? A decent, mature community that I can have fun and chat with.
How long have you been playing Minecraft? I have been playing Minecraft since it was in InDev.
What experience do you have with FTB? I have a large amount of expereince with IC2, Buildcraft, Mystcraft, Tinker's construct, and I hate forestry with a passion yet learn it anyways. (Bees, man. Why must the be so complicated at first?)
Have you ever been banned form a Minecraft server? It's a long story. I was on a vanilla server and I met a few people who invited me to their group. I accepted and began the trek out there. On the way, I had to stop and grab food from pit stops that were meant for road workers. Now, there was no sign that said that at the time, so I didn't know. After a while of walking, I needed to relive myself and I went to the bathroom, when I came back, I had been encased in obsidian by someone who was following me. That was, apparently, the last straw. I was pulled aside by the server admin, as was the person following me. We were both banned. A few hours later and an intense shouting argument with the server owner on his TS, I was un-banned because it was found the other person following me was using a hacked client and gave himself creative mode. Since then, I have been with the same group, and you may see some of them join later on.
Do you have TS3 and willing to use it? Yes, I am an avid user of TS3.
How active are you? As active as I can be, although I've been known to take off a couple of weeks to take care of family matters, education, work, ect. I try to inform everyone that I'll be gone for a while when I can.

Cozza

Jul 29, 2019
Did you miss mine or something? You might have accidentally skipped it - or if you're rejecting it, I'd at least like notification that I have been rejected, instead of just letting it hang in the air.

Hi Cirom, so sorry I accidentally missed it!

In-Game Name: calkhi
What are you looking for in the server? A decent, mature community that I can have fun and chat with.
How long have you been playing Minecraft? I have been playing Minecraft since it was in InDev.
What experience do you have with FTB? I have a large amount of expereince with IC2, Buildcraft, Mystcraft, Tinker's construct, and I hate forestry with a passion yet learn it anyways. (Bees, man. Why must the be so complicated at first?)
Have you ever been banned form a Minecraft server? It's a long story. I was on a vanilla server and I met a few people who invited me to their group. I accepted and began the trek out there. On the way, I had to stop and grab food from pit stops that were meant for road workers. Now, there was no sign that said that at the time, so I didn't know. After a while of walking, I needed to relive myself and I went to the bathroom, when I came back, I had been encased in obsidian by someone who was following me. That was, apparently, the last straw. I was pulled aside by the server admin, as was the person following me. We were both banned. A few hours later and an intense shouting argument with the server owner on his TS, I was un-banned because it was found the other person following me was using a hacked client and gave himself creative mode. Since then, I have been with the same group, and you may see some of them join later on.
Do you have TS3 and willing to use it? Yes, I am an avid user of TS3.
How active are you? As active as I can be, although I've been known to take off a couple of weeks to take care of family matters, education, work, ect. I try to inform everyone that I'll be gone for a while when I can.

Calkhi and Cirom,

Cya in game

SoraXRoxas1

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name:SoraXRoxas1
What are you looking for in the server?Just a good time with a friend( and a considered brother) and no A-Holes
How long have you been playing Minecraft?Since Beta 1.7.3
What experience do you have with FTB?Owned Private Servers, and Generally Have Fun
Do you have TS3 and willing to use it?Yes I do and I will
How active are you?Very!