Whitelist Server OTE Gamers - Unleashed 1.1.7 | Whitelist | TS3 | MyTown | Econ | MultiGaming Community - Est. 2006

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

DarkNintendoGuy

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name:DarkNintendoGuy
Name:Mekhi
How long have you been playing minecraft?Ive been playing minecraft for 13-15 months
Do you have experience on Feed the Beast?Yes I have very good experince with FTB been playing since the release of ultimate.
Have you ever been banned form a minecraft server?Yes I was framed cause my friend stoll and put items in my chest.
do you have TS3 and willing to use it ?I have TS and I might use sometimes.
Other Information:I like to give people things but I never like them giving me items I just love sharing maybe more that one person is to. :p

Shotexpert

Jul 29, 2019
Heya Mekhi!

Welcome to OTE. DarkNintendoGuy is now on the whitelist!
First off, take a look at the Server Rules and Newbies Guide to get an idea of the server environment. We are also running a slightly updated version of Unleashed 1.1.4. Follow this guide to update Binnie Mods, Applied Energistics & also downgrade IC2. (These are required to prevent server crashes and gameplay bugs)

If you have any problems getting in, jump onto our IRC for help. You can chat to the folk that are in-game there, everyone can help!

If you have any questions, please ask. The server staff are very friendly. We are always open to suggestions to make the game better!

Hope to see you soon

AP_

Jul 29, 2019
UPDATE: Changed info in first post. Now relevant. Give it a read, see whats new.

Sanllian

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: djdarkstorm
What are you looking for in the server? A friendly community of gamers to hang out with and have fun.
How long have you been playing Minecraft? ~3 years, late Alpha days.
What experience do you have with FTB? Intermediate / Experienced. Been playing with FTB for a couple years but nothing too fancy.
Have you ever been banned form a Minecraft server? Nope.
Do you have TS3 and willing to use it? Sure.
How active are you? Regular player. Expect daily or semi-daily playing.

Cozza

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: djdarkstorm
What are you looking for in the server? A friendly community of gamers to hang out with and have fun.
How long have you been playing Minecraft? ~3 years, late Alpha days.
What experience do you have with FTB? Intermediate / Experienced. Been playing with FTB for a couple years but nothing too fancy.
Have you ever been banned form a Minecraft server? Nope.
Do you have TS3 and willing to use it? Sure.
How active are you? Regular player. Expect daily or semi-daily playing.

Heya djdarkstorm!

Welcome to OTE. First off, take a look at the Server Rules and Newbies Guide to get an idea of the server environment. We are also running a slightly updated version of Unleashed 1.1.4. Follow this guide to update Binnie Mods, Applied Energistics & also downgrade IC2. (These are required to prevent server crashes and gameplay bugs)

If you have any problems getting in, jump onto our IRC for help. You can chat to the folk that are in-game there, everyone can help!

If you have any questions, please ask. The server staff are very friendly. We are always open to suggestions to make the game better!

Cya in game

Tommy Nguyen

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: TommyDiamonds
Name: ^
How long have you been playing minecraft? 6 months
Do you have experience on Feed the Beast? 1 month plus lots of youtube videos
Have you ever been banned form a minecraft server? No
do you have TS3 and willing to use it ? Yes
Other Information: I love enjoying the game with other interesting people and helping/learning from them.

Cozza

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: TommyDiamonds
Name: ^
How long have you been playing minecraft? 6 months
Do you have experience on Feed the Beast? 1 month plus lots of youtube videos
Have you ever been banned form a minecraft server? No
do you have TS3 and willing to use it ? Yes
Other Information: I love enjoying the game with other interesting people and helping/learning from them.

Hi Tommy,

Welcome to OTE. First off, take a look at the Server Rules and Newbies Guide to get an idea of the server environment. We are also running a slightly updated version of Unleashed 1.1.4. Follow this guide to update Binnie Mods, Applied Energistics & also downgrade IC2. (These are required to prevent server crashes and gameplay bugs)

Cya in game

jack55350

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: jack55350
What are you looking for in the server? a fun and inviting comunity
How long have you been playing Minecraft? since 1.7.3 beta
What experience do you have with FTB? since the beginning i played on the original ftb map before it was retro
Have you ever been banned form a Minecraft server? no
Do you have TS3 and willing to use it? yes, if you don't mind
How active are you? fairly often but it can change because of shcool

Cozza

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: jack55350
What are you looking for in the server? a fun and inviting comunity
How long have you been playing Minecraft? since 1.7.3 beta
What experience do you have with FTB? since the beginning i played on the original ftb map before it was retro
Do you have TS3 and willing to use it? yes, if you don't mind
How active are you? fairly often but it can change because of shcool

Hi jack!

Cya in game

darkdragonsoul99

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: darkdragonsoul99
What are you looking for in the server? Honestly All I'm looking for is a place to build where I can show stuff off.
How long have you been playing Minecraft? alpha
What experience do you have with FTB? Been playing ftb sense before it was a mod pack still wish they'd make a new map.
Do you have TS3 and willing to use it? yes and sometimes
How active are you? Depends on what mood I'm in I could be on every day or I could disappear for a month.

Arbitrary

Jul 29, 2019
Hi darkdragonsoul99!

Cya in game

ferrarinu

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: ferrarinu
What are you looking for in the server? Place to hang out, have fun and build cool stuff.
How long have you been playing Minecraft? November 2011
What experience do you have with FTB? Have been playing since the mod packs came out. First time I heard of FTB was the Direwolf Nearbygamer challenge.
Have you ever been banned form a Minecraft server? No
Do you have TS3 and willing to use it? Do not have, but willing to get. I think it would enhance the gameplay experience to have others hear me cry when I burn up in lava. heh
How active are you? I play anywhere from an hour to a few each day.

Any thoughts on allowing my 8yo son to play with me? (he would not be on TS) He enjoys building elaborate stuff and is an overall great player.
Thanks,
Ferrarinu

Arbitrary

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: ferrarinu
What are you looking for in the server? Place to hang out, have fun and build cool stuff.
How long have you been playing Minecraft? November 2011
What experience do you have with FTB? Have been playing since the mod packs came out. First time I heard of FTB was the Direwolf Nearbygamer challenge.
Have you ever been banned form a Minecraft server? No
Do you have TS3 and willing to use it? Do not have, but willing to get. I think it would enhance the gameplay experience to have others hear me cry when I burn up in lava. heh
How active are you? I play anywhere from an hour to a few each day.

Any thoughts on allowing my 8yo son to play with me? (he would not be on TS) He enjoys building elaborate stuff and is an overall great player.
Thanks,
Ferrarinu

Ferrarinu,

You're welcome to have your son on but chat is not censored. It's also not raunchy. Your call. he's also welcome on Teamspeak. I love that you're playing with him.

Cya in game

ferrarinu

Jul 29, 2019
Ferrarinu,

You're welcome to have your son on but chat is not censored. It's also not raunchy. Your call. he's also welcome on Teamspeak. I love that you're playing with him.

Cya in game

Thanks Arbitrary,

My son's game name is d00dle8 (the 0's are Zeros) I will probably judge his ability to join based on the type of conversations going on in game chat. If you want to wait to add him to the white list until I have a chance to check things out that is fine with me.

I tried to log on last night but was unable to. I see a few posts up that the server was updated to 1.1.5? Are modpack modifications still required or are you using the default pack and settings now? Also, are any of the disabled mods enabled?

I would hop on to IRC and ask, but unfortunately IRC chat is blocked at my work.

Thanks,
Ferrarinu

Arbitrary

Jul 29, 2019
Ferrarinu,

I'll get him whitelisted. There's a link in my earlier reply to you that takes you to a thread with instructions on what mods to update to get on the server.

Cozza

Jul 29, 2019
We've finished migrating to some new, better hardware. My signature will show the server as offline for a bit while minecraft-mp updates their DNS.

If your having trouble getting in, temporarily use IP: 72.20.17.118

We've also started up a 1.6.4 FTB-esque beta server! Head over to the forums for more info on that

Red bruh

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name:p Preimagined
Name: Pre is Fine :D
How long have you been playing minecraft? 3 or 4 years
Do you have experience on Feed the Beast? Yes I do :D
Have you ever been banned form a minecraft server? Hmm, One time:yep But it was a joke :D
do you have TS3 and willing to use it ? YEP AND YEP :D
Other Information: I Play non stop I have a problem.....

Cozza

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name:p Preimagined
Name: Pre is Fine :D
How long have you been playing minecraft? 3 or 4 years
Do you have experience on Feed the Beast? Yes I do :D
Have you ever been banned form a minecraft server? Hmm, One time:yep But it was a joke :D
do you have TS3 and willing to use it ? YEP AND YEP :D
Other Information: I Play non stop I have a problem.....

Hi Preimagined,

Nice name!

Welcome to OTE. First off, take a look at the Server Rules and Newbies Guide to get an idea of the server environment. We are also running a slightly updated version of Unleashed 1.1.5. Follow this guide to update Logistic Pipes, Applied Energistics & also downgrade IC2. (These are required to prevent server crashes and gameplay bugs)

Cya in game

Shundax

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: Shundax
What are you looking for in the server? a place to call home, make friends, learn more about the different mods :D
How long have you been playing Minecraft? About 2-3 years
What experience do you have with FTB? Started playing FTB since 1.2.5
Have you ever been banned form a Minecraft server? Nop, never!
Do you have TS3 and willing to use it? Yes, although I may not be able to come on TS3 all the time.
How active are you? If and when my work-school-schedule allows it, about 2-3 hours a day, more in the weekends.

Thank you for taking time to read my app :)
Greets, Shun