Whitelist Server Orphicraft FTB | Ultimate 1.0.1 | Whitelist |Economy | Grief Prevention | Friendly | 24/7

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Vash281

Jul 29, 2019

Minecraft Username: Vash281
Have you ever been banned? If so, why? Nope
What do you plan to contribute to the server?Advice and help the community in whichever way I can
Do you have any previous experience with FTB? I've played 3 servers that all sadly died out and i was the most advanced technologically and magically at their time of death
Age? 23​

Yupj

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Username: Yupj
Have you ever been banned? If so, why? Once. From tekkit. Owner didnt know how to read logblock and thought i stole a MFE.
What do you plan to contribute to the server? Help where I can and hopefully make some friends :)
Do you have any previous experience with FTB? If so, what? I've been playing FTB for 5-6 months now. Before that I played tekkit even when it was still in 1.0. So i know quite a bit about the mods. Thaumcraft isn't my strong side though.
Age? 15

KyoNeko66

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Username: KyoNeko
Have you ever been banned? If so, why?": Not as far as im aware, if i ever was.. Do inform me.
What do you plan to contribute to the server?: Helping people with my knowledge of the mods. Maybe some projects or builds that can help people or help people with theres.
Do you have any previous experience with FTB? If so, what?: I played with a own made, nearly similair to FTB, modpack for several months. upgraded to ultimate a few months ago. Most of my experience has been with buildcraft type mods (basicly anything that runs on MJ, not persee buildcraft plugins) and RP. But i am learning on the other parts as well.
Age?: 20

bmkdarkstar

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Username: darkstar5786778
Have you ever been banned? If so, why? I have not.
What do you plan to contribute to the server?I plan to help people with my extensive knowledge of mods and contribute to the community
Do you have any previous experience with FTB? If so, what?I have had extensive experience in FTB, i have build automated systems and done quite a bit of bee breeding
Age?I am 17.

Komrad822

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Username: Komrad822
Have you ever been banned? If so, why? : Never been banned
What do you plan to contribute to the server?: Yes, once i settle down, ill help around
Do you have any previous experience with FTB? If so, what? : ive been on 5 different servers, only leaving because of lagg issues, server death, people, or it was just to ridiculous. I have created many sorting systems, gotten amazing bees, and made an unstoppable tunnel bore.
Age? :17

Xenophon

Jul 29, 2019
I'll give this a try. I was on an old long-standing server that converted to open when FTB came out. With all the new people hopping on, the profusion of ghost buildings, and whatnot it lost a lot of what made it special. I'm looking for a smaller tight-knit group to build a world with.

Minecraft Username:
hausfath (I didn't realize at the time it would become by IGN, as this was way back in the early beta days).
Have you ever been banned? If so, why?
Never been banned on any server.
What do you plan to contribute to the server?
I'm looking for a fun group of folks to work with on large projects and complex machines. I like building large projects and figuring out ways to automate things.
Do you have any previous experience with FTB? If so, what?
I started playing back when there weren't pre-made mod packs, initially on an IC2-only server and later on one with IC2/RP2/BC. Since then I've played using both Technic and FTB packs. I've had experience with all the mods in the ultimate pack except a few new ones.
Age?

deApollo

Jul 29, 2019
I'll give this a try. I was on an old long-standing server that converted to open when FTB came out. With all the new people hopping on, the profusion of ghost buildings, and whatnot it lost a lot of what made it special. I'm looking for a smaller tight-knit group to build a world with.

Minecraft Username:
hausfath (I didn't realize at the time it would become by IGN, as this was way back in the early beta days).

Never been banned on any server.

I'm looking for a fun group of folks to work with on large projects and complex machines. I like building large projects and figuring out ways to automate things.

I started playing back when there weren't pre-made mod packs, initially on an IC2-only server and later on one with IC2/RP2/BC. Since then I've played using both Technic and FTB packs. I've had experience with all the mods in the ultimate pack except a few new ones.

Age?

I hope you indeed have fun on the server, you have been whitelisted!

Minecraft Username: Komrad822
Have you ever been banned? If so, why? : Never been banned
What do you plan to contribute to the server?: Yes, once i settle down, ill help around
Do you have any previous experience with FTB? If so, what? : ive been on 5 different servers, only leaving because of lagg issues, server death, people, or it was just to ridiculous. I have created many sorting systems, gotten amazing bees, and made an unstoppable tunnel bore.
Age? :17

You should have no lag here, you have been whitelisted!

Minecraft Username: darkstar5786778
Have you ever been banned? If so, why? I have not.
What do you plan to contribute to the server?I plan to help people with my extensive knowledge of mods and contribute to the community
Do you have any previous experience with FTB? If so, what?I have had extensive experience in FTB, i have build automated systems and done quite a bit of bee breeding
Age?I am 17.

We can always use more helpful people, you have been whitelisted!

Minecraft Username: KyoNeko
Have you ever been banned? If so, why?": Not as far as im aware, if i ever was.. Do inform me.
What do you plan to contribute to the server?: Helping people with my knowledge of the mods. Maybe some projects or builds that can help people or help people with theres.
Do you have any previous experience with FTB? If so, what?: I played with a own made, nearly similair to FTB, modpack for several months. upgraded to ultimate a few months ago. Most of my experience has been with buildcraft type mods (basicly anything that runs on MJ, not persee buildcraft plugins) and RP. But i am learning on the other parts as well.
Age?: 20

I hope you have a great time on the server, you have been whitelisted!

Minecraft Username: Yupj
Have you ever been banned? If so, why? Once. From tekkit. Owner didnt know how to read logblock and thought i stole a MFE.
What do you plan to contribute to the server? Help where I can and hopefully make some friends :)
Do you have any previous experience with FTB? If so, what? I've been playing FTB for 5-6 months now. Before that I played tekkit even when it was still in 1.0. So i know quite a bit about the mods. Thaumcraft isn't my strong side though.
Age? 15

Sorry to hear about your encounter with an ignorant owner, you have been whitelisted!

Minecraft Username: Vash281​
Have you ever been banned? If so, why? Nope​
What do you plan to contribute to the server?Advice and help the community in whichever way I can​
Do you have any previous experience with FTB? I've played 3 servers that all sadly died out and i was the most advanced technologically and magically at their time of death​
Age? 23​

I assure you we have no intention of dying out any time soon, you have been whitelisted!

Minecraft Username: SmallMann
Have you ever been banned? If so, why? No
What do you plan to contribute to the server? I want to try and help other people by being a helper and eventually trade my way up to becoming a FTB 'pro'
Do you have any previous experience with FTB? If so, what? Yes, i have played other FTB servers but struggle a bit.
Age? 18, 19 in 5 days :)

I wish you the best with your endeavors, you have been whitelisted!

Popparay

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Username: Popparay
Have you ever been banned? If so, why? nope
What do you plan to contribute to the server? Great technical builds and tonnes of experience with mods. I am very helpful and patient. I like to build epic machines with aestheticly pleasing buildings to go with them
Do you have any previous experience with FTB? If so, what? I have been using mods since they started to come out and FTB since it started :D
Age? 31...
Thanks for reading

sacr3d093

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Username:
sacr3dw0lf​
Nope​
FTB Knowledge and assistance. I'm looking for a friendly, reliable, and mature community to build with.​
I have played FTB Ultimate since release on Single Player, as well as on 3 other servers. Unfortunately, the lag, downtime, or closure of those servers has me seeking elsewhere.​
I enjoy building, so I am looking for a place I can build castles/towers/towns, to share with everyone. :)
Thank you.​

deApollo

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Username:
sacr3dw0lf
Nope
FTB Knowledge and assistance. I'm looking for a friendly, reliable, and mature community to build with.
I have played FTB Ultimate since release on Single Player, as well as on 3 other servers. Unfortunately, the lag, downtime, or closure of those servers has me seeking elsewhere.
I enjoy building, so I am looking for a place I can build castles/towers/towns, to share with everyone. :)
Thank you.

Sorry to hear about your previous experiences, you have been whitelisted!

Minecraft Username: Popparay
Have you ever been banned? If so, why? nope
What do you plan to contribute to the server? Great technical builds and tonnes of experience with mods. I am very helpful and patient. I like to build epic machines with aestheticly pleasing buildings to go with them
Do you have any previous experience with FTB? If so, what? I have been using mods since they started to come out and FTB since it started :D
Age? 31...
Thanks for reading

I hope you have a great time, you have been whitelisted!

coolkieto

Jul 29, 2019

Minecraft Username: coolkieto

Have you ever been banned? If so, why? -
What do you plan to contribute to the server? I'm mature and friendly player who knows the mods as good as needed.
Do you have any previous experience with FTB? If so, what? Yes, i'm playing FTB since summer, and ultimate since it came out. Previously i played alot of tekkit.
Age? 17!
I'm mature player from Lithuania, Europe who likes to relax and play ftb with friends.

deApollo

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Username: coolkieto
Have you ever been banned? If so, why? -
What do you plan to contribute to the server? I'm mature and friendly player who knows the mods as good as needed.
Do you have any previous experience with FTB? If so, what? Yes, i'm playing FTB since summer, and ultimate since it came out. Previously i played alot of tekkit.
Age? 17!
I'm mature player from Lithuania, Europe who likes to relax and play ftb with friends.

Welcome to the server, you have been whitelisted!

ryan6677

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Username:rGLeGiit
Have you ever been banned? If so, why? Never been banned
What do you plan to contribute to the server? using my knowledge about the mod and to help others when in need
Do you have any previous experience with FTB? If so, what? Yes iv played on a mulitpayer server with my friends but they all stopped playing
Age?18

Bucket

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Username: bucketofmayo
Have you ever been banned?: Never
Show me a bucket of milk, and I will show you a bucket of mayo
Do you have any previous experience with FTB?
I know the Mindcrack pack intimately.
Age?: 24

Micoolman

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Username: Micoolman
Have you ever been banned, if so, why?: Not that I know of.
What do you plan to contribute to the server? First I'm going to learn the in's and out's of FTB, hopefully with the help of other people on the server. Then, I'll try my best to build a nice house or something with that knowledge.
Do you have any previous experience with FTB? If so, what?: Very little, but I do have tekkit experience.(I played on Quantum gaming and the Voltz server)
Age?: 18

basseboy1337

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Username:basseboy1337
Have you ever been banned? If so, why: Nope i have not been banned
What do you plan to contribute to the server? To be a Friendly player and help other Players
Do you have any previous experience with FTB? If so, what? Yes i know alot but not everything in Ic2,Tc3,Buildcraft,forestry and Twilightforest
Age? 14 ill be 15 in december

tom newman

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Username: elephent3
Have you ever been banned? If so, why?: not that i know of
What do you plan to contribute to the server?: very knowledgable bout most of the mods so can give good advice also like building so cheap labour
Do you have any previous experience with FTB? If so, what?: played abit of SSP but got boring and played alot of mods in FTB pack
Age? 20

Shadowquinn

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Username: shadowquinn1974
Have you ever been banned? If so, why? Never
What do you plan to contribute to the server? Good laughs and good times
Do you have any previous experience with FTB? If so, what? Have been playing with FTB since it's release. Love TE mod.
Age? 38 Yes I am an old man, but I love to play and learn/help people.