Whitelist Server Orphicraft FTB | Ultimate 1.0.1 | Whitelist |Economy | Grief Prevention | Friendly | 24/7

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Apexsliver12

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Username: Apexsliver12
Have you ever been banned? If so, why? No
What do you plan to contribute to the server? Me and my brother (McKim_Boys) plan on making a workshop that will provide people with basic materials and some energy.
Do you have any previous experience with FTB? If so, what? Me and my brother have played on feed the beast servers before.
Age? 19

deApollo

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Username: Apexsliver12
What do you plan to contribute to the server? Me and my brother (McKim_Boys) plan on making a workshop that will provide people with basic materials and some energy.
Do you have any previous experience with FTB? If so, what? Me and my brother have played on feed the beast servers before.
Age? 19

I wish you the best with your workshop, you have been whitelisted!

Minecraft Username: McKim_Boys
Have you ever been banned? If so, why? I have never been banned from a server.
What do you plan to contribute to the server? By using my knowledge of a lot of mod to help players that ask questions and be a friendly person around.
Do you have any previous experience with FTB? If so, what? Yes i play mindcrack for the longest time and have played ultimate since it came out.
Age? 18

We can always use more friendly people, you have been whitelisted!

Minecraft Username: himylilpwny
Have you ever been banned? If so, why? Nope
What do you plan to contribute to the server? I plan to help others with FTB and build some pretty cool things
Do you have any previous experience with FTB? If so, what? I've played the Ultimate pack on singleplayer for about a month
Age? 18

I hope the things you build do indeed turn out to be cool!

Minecraft Username: BondedGuitar
Have you ever been banned? If so, why? Nope
What do you plan to contribute to the server? My amazing building skills! (not really but I enjoy being part of a community and talking to people/ helping them out)
Do you have any previous experience with FTB? If so, what? I've played around with it a bit and I'm also on another server and I'm hoping to start up different projects
Age? 23

I hope you have a great time on the server, you have been whitelisted!

matagin

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Username: matagin
What do you plan to contribute to the server? Helping people when needed and having a great time playing FTB! I have administered servers in the past and can help if there are any server issues.
Do you have any previous experience with FTB? If so, what? Yes, I have experience in playing Tekkit and FTB and know a good bit about the mods old and new. I have played FTB consistently since the Beta pack.
Age? 31

Meadila

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Username: Meadila​
Have you ever been banned? If so, why? Never got a ban
What do you plan to contribute to the server? I like sharing resources/machines within reason (no, I won't hand you over my stack of diamonds), I try to make my builds pretty (even if it means less compact/efficient), I like helping others with various technical/setup/mod problems, I'm *probably* fun to chat with too but you'll have to be a judge of that (if you accept me)
Do you have any previous experience with FTB? If so, what? Good experience with Tekkit, FTB Beta and then FTB Mindcrack pack. Good knowledge of all the older 'big' mods in Mindcrack (IC2, RP2, BC, Thaum, etc), other mods I know at least well enough to make some use of them. New mods introduced in Ultimate pack I haven't really had a chance to try them out in actual game, which means exciting new stuff to discover!
Age? 25

Secreth

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Username: Craiorch
Have you ever been banned? If so, why? Nope.
What do you plan to contribute to the server? Hmm i am really getting into the bee stuff and my ssp world got corrupted so was gonna start on a server.
But basicly eventually my whole base should be run by only bees :)
Do you have any previous experience with FTB? If so, what? I have played FTB maybe 300+ hours in ssp worlds.
Age? 20

likeabird

Jul 29, 2019
Hello everyone! Admin here :)

The 3 people before this post have been whitelisted. Welcome, and enjoy your stay!

Kronza

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Username: _Kronza_
Have you ever been banned? If so, why? Yes, I was inactive for just over 2 weeks, because, me and my family had gone on vacation and I had not told the owner/admin.
What do you plan to contribute to the server? General knowledge to any newer people that don't get quite what a certain machine does, I guess I can teach, I love doing group projects and/or living with a partner.
Do you have any previous experience with FTB? If so, what? Yes, about 5 months general FTB experience and about 4-6 months experience of Tekkit, I love the DW20 pack, but I would like to try out the ultimate pack for once.
Age? I am 17 years of age.

deApollo

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Username: _Kronza_
Have you ever been banned? If so, why? Yes, I was inactive for just over 2 weeks, because, me and my family had gone on vacation and I had not told the owner/admin.
What do you plan to contribute to the server? General knowledge to any newer people that don't get quite what a certain machine does, I guess I can teach, I love doing group projects and/or living with a partner.
Do you have any previous experience with FTB? If so, what? Yes, about 5 months general FTB experience and about 4-6 months experience of Tekkit, I love the DW20 pack, but I would like to try out the ultimate pack for once.
Age? I am 17 years of age.

I hope your projects result in amazing builds, you have been whitelisted!

FoxtrotNine

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Username: FoxtrotNine
Have you ever been banned? If so, why?: I have been banned from several local bars. Otherwise, no.
What do you plan to contribute to the server?: Nuclear bombs energy. Though, seriously, I think my goals are pretty dull. I like making auto-processing systems and supplying people with the stuff I get from quarrying/etc. in return for magic junk from Thaumcraft, etc. I think I'd like to get a computer controlled base.
Do you have any previous experience with FTB? If so, what?: Yeah, I've played most of the mods in the pack.
Age?: 22

deApollo

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Username: FoxtrotNine
Have you ever been banned? If so, why?: I have been banned from several local bars. Otherwise, no.
What do you plan to contribute to the server?: Nuclear bombs energy. Though, seriously, I think my goals are pretty dull. I like making auto-processing systems and supplying people with the stuff I get from quarrying/etc. in return for magic junk from Thaumcraft, etc. I think I'd like to get a computer controlled base.
Do you have any previous experience with FTB? If so, what?: Yeah, I've played most of the mods in the pack.
Age?: 22

I hope you have a great time, you have been whitelisted!

TE5T4MENT

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: TE5T4MENT
BAN-HISTORY: Only once, the Staff were just using the server to Chat, and when I asked for some assistance, they Banned me.
CONTRIBUTION-PLANS: I just bought MC last week, and I've beat SP mode, so I started turning to Mod-Packs,
I just want to help people just starting out, and build some really cool shizz!
FTB-EXPERIENCE: I originally had the Cracked Launcher, I've only played Ultimate, and DireWolf20 packs as of now.

deApollo

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: TE5T4MENT
BAN-HISTORY: Only once, the Staff were just using the server to Chat, and when I asked for some assistance, they Banned me.
CONTRIBUTION-PLANS: I just bought MC last week, and I've beat SP mode, so I started turning to Mod-Packs,
I just want to help people just starting out, and build some really cool shizz!
FTB-EXPERIENCE: I originally had the Cracked Launcher, I've only played Ultimate, and DireWolf20 packs as of now.

I hope you enjoy your time playing FTB ultimate, you have been whitelisted!

Llogres

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Username: Llogres
Have you ever been banned?
Nope
What do you plan to contribute to the server?
Large-scale builds and a nature-friendly building style. I'm going more for the magical than the industrial parts of FTB. Looking forward to play with a community and offer advice and help whenever necessary.
Do you have any previous experience with FTB?
I've been playing FTB almost from the beginning and Tekkit before that.

deApollo

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Username: Llogres
Have you ever been banned?
Nope
Large-scale builds and a nature-friendly building style. I'm going more for the magical than the industrial parts of FTB. Looking forward to play with a community and offer advice and help whenever necessary.
Do you have any previous experience with FTB?
I've been playing FTB almost from the beginning and Tekkit before that.

I hope our community meets your needs, you have been whitelisted!

CommanderCortes

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: CommanderCortes
Banned?: Not to my knowledge.
Contributions?: I plan on making Railcraft systems that enhance trade and transport over long distance.
Experience?: Been playing since November, 2012. I'm moderately good at Thermal Expansion and know various things about Railcraft.
Age?: 17

opticalmask

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Username:
opticalmask
Have you ever been banned? If so, why?
Nope!​
I want to focus mostly on Thaumcraft and Forestry this time around, those are mods I never really got into! I'll not likely make any huge builds (I'm lazy out of creative mode lol) but I like to have really organic and "untouched" living spaces. Also I tend to by pretty shy, but once I get myself established I love to help people and do community events! I have previous experience as a Mod and Admin on two different servers, and ran my own server for some time as well (just a small friends-only type of thing though). I know how bothersome griefers and breaking rules can be, you can count on me not do any of that lol.​
Do you have any previous experience with FTB? If so, what?
Yeah, I found FTB and Tekkit around the same time - November last year. I played around with both but decided to focus only on FTB; it seemed like it was heading for some cool stuff in the future. I know the basics/intermediate of some main and oft-used mods (IC2, Buildcraft, etc.) and I'm just getting into some others that interest me (Thaumcraft, Forestry, Railcraft, Thermal Expansion). Overall though, I'm not super-advanced at any one thing, and am learning new stuff all the time!​
Age?
21​

deApollo

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Username:
opticalmask

Have you ever been banned? If so, why?
Nope!

I want to focus mostly on Thaumcraft and Forestry this time around, those are mods I never really got into! I'll not likely make any huge builds (I'm lazy out of creative mode lol) but I like to have really organic and "untouched" living spaces. Also I tend to by pretty shy, but once I get myself established I love to help people and do community events! I have previous experience as a Mod and Admin on two different servers, and ran my own server for some time as well (just a small friends-only type of thing though). I know how bothersome griefers and breaking rules can be, you can count on me not do any of that lol.

Do you have any previous experience with FTB? If so, what?
Yeah, I found FTB and Tekkit around the same time - November last year. I played around with both but decided to focus only on FTB; it seemed like it was heading for some cool stuff in the future. I know the basics/intermediate of some main and oft-used mods (IC2, Buildcraft, etc.) and I'm just getting into some others that interest me (Thaumcraft, Forestry, Railcraft, Thermal Expansion). Overall though, I'm not super-advanced at any one thing, and am learning new stuff all the time!

Age?

Thaumcraft and forestry are great mods, you have been whitelisted!

IGN: CommanderCortes
Banned?: Not to my knowledge.
Contributions?: I plan on making Railcraft systems that enhance trade and transport over long distance.
Experience?: Been playing since November, 2012. I'm moderately good at Thermal Expansion and know various things about Railcraft.
Age?: 17

I hope you have a great time, you have been whitelisted!

darkranger002

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Username: Darkranger002
Have you ever been banned? If so, why? nope.
What do you plan to contribute to the server? would like to breed bees. had a decent setup on a server before the chunk got reset.
Do you have any previous experience with FTB? If so, what? yes, played on another server.
Age? 31.

deApollo

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Username: Darkranger002
Have you ever been banned? If so, why? nope.
What do you plan to contribute to the server? would like to breed bees. had a decent setup on a server before the chunk got reset.
Do you have any previous experience with FTB? If so, what? yes, played on another server.
Age? 31.

I'm sorry to hear about your previous server, I hope we can do better! You have been whitelisted!

SmallMann

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Username: SmallMann
What do you plan to contribute to the server? I want to try and help other people by being a helper and eventually trade my way up to becoming a FTB 'pro'
Do you have any previous experience with FTB? If so, what? Yes, i have played other FTB servers but struggle a bit.
Age? 18, 19 in 5 days :)