Whitelist Server Orphicraft FTB | Ultimate 1.0.1 | Whitelist |Economy | Grief Prevention | Friendly | 24/7

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Vendetta

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Username: vend_tta
Have you ever been banned? If so, why? I have never been banned, fortunately.
What do you plan to contribute to the server? I will contribute as being an active player on the server, building public creations and helping out the other guys on the server.
Do you have any previous experience with FTB? If so, what? Yes, I've played FTB for a number of months and before FTB I used to play tekkit a little.
Age? 15 (I hope this isn't a barrier, I guess I'm a little maturer for my age.)

Takeda

Jul 29, 2019
Doin' this for me and 2 friends, we'd love to join.
Minecraft Username: Takeda
Have you ever been banned? If so, why? No
Do you have any previous experience with FTB? If so, what? RP, IC2, Forestry, BC
Age? 23
Minecraft Username: Chadsworth1
Do you have any previous experience with FTB? If so, what? Some IC2, BC
Age? 23
Minecraft Username: DAMAGGOT
Do you have any previous experience with FTB? If so, what? Some IC2, BC
Age? 21
What do you plan to contribute to the server? We're just a group of guys that want to build things. I'm actually really interested in starting a Bee and Tree breeding farm.

kehughes

Jul 29, 2019
Hey Apollo. I'm still here and I still havent been banned and I still plan to contribute whatever I can and I don't have any previous with FTB and I'm still 22. Can I play meow? :D

RikazeMA

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Username: RikazeMA

Ban History: None that I'm aware of.

What I plan to contribute: Dunno really. Hanging out, having a good time, helping people with stuff. Maybe a laugh or two, once in a blue moon.

Previous FTB Experience: Yes, I've played quite a bit of the Mindcrack pack and I've been playing a lot of the Ultimate pack over the last couple weeks. I'd say my knowledge is still pretty basic, but it's more fun to learn with friends.

apollo002

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Username: Apollo002
Have you ever been banned? If so, why? Never
What do you plan to contribute to the server? Help people out when I can and contribute with ideas and such
Do you have any previous experience with FTB? If so, what? Mainly played mindcraft and its really similar to Ultimate
Age? 21

pontus147

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Username: pontus147
Have you ever been banned? If so, why?: no, i have not been banned on any server
What do you plan to contribute to the server?: i only want to play on a friendly server were i can get hekp from people if i cant do anything :)
Do you have any previous experience with FTB? If so, what?: no i have no experience of any mod ecxepte industrialcraft
Age?: 15

that1guy232

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Username: thers_none
Have you ever been banned? If so, why? Yes i have. I was banned because i told the owner he was a kid
What do you plan to contribute to the server? Do you mean donate money? if so no. I just had 60$ stolen from me.
Do you have any previous experience with FTB? If so, what? Yes i do i played it when it first came and and still am playing it
Age? 17

CuddlyTeddy

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Username: neonblast1994
Have you ever been banned? If so, why?: i was permabanned from a grief/pvp vanilla survival server because i argued with a moderator because he was spawnkilling me and refused to let me join his faction
What do you plan to contribute to the server?: i have achieved the level of redstone alchemist and soon will be a redstone master (the level jsut under being able to create a basic pc in minecraft using redstone logic). i am also a helpful person and i have a tendency to play on a single server hours at a time.
Do you have any previous experience with FTB? If so, what?: i have a lot of experience with a lot of mods used in FTB as these mods are on voltz and tekkit.

llinen

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Username: llinen12
Have you ever been banned? If so, why? Never from anywhere
What do you plan to contribute to the server? I'm trying to make new friends, build nice buildings and chat a lot
Do you have any previous experience with FTB? If so, what? I have been played FTB a really short time, but i've been playd tekkit quite a long time
Age? 18

SparkyLPs

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Username: liamm64
Have you ever been banned? If so, why? Nope, not at all.
What do you plan to contribute to the server? I hope to make all items then sell alot of them by making a trade shop
Do you have any previous experience with FTB? If so, what? I've played tekkit alot so I know about 1/4 of the mods and I
like FTB alot so I know about some of the others too.
Age? 14

Creedite

Jul 29, 2019
Hi Apollo, I'm not sure if you remember me I played on the Quantumgaming Server on Tekkit for a while. I was wondering if any of your Quantumgaming/Orphicraft servers still exist and where to find them. Hope to hear from you.