Whitelist Server OPTIKS Nations|1.6.4 DW20 v1.0.19|Plugins|White-Listed|Mature Users|Community Ran|16GB RAM

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Saint Viking

Jul 29, 2019
It's only JavierG XD
Your good to go man. Feel free to jump in any time.

You've been white-listed onto the server. Welcome to OPTIKS Nations. :)

Our mods are:
(TheSuperJew) Kantarius
(Viking) Essej30 [Me]
Heliosprime13
Elite_Wing
LegitNeek

Please follow our rules and respect the mods. If there are any issues you have with mods, please report it to myself or Elite_Wing.

If you want to be a builder, the mods and other server builders will take notes on your survival build. If we like it, we will make you a builder. Builders are given a good amount of trust, so if this is your intent I suggest that you are on extra good behavior in the server/teamspeak.

When you first come into the server, please check to see if any mods are online. These mods will give you a tour of the main area. If no mods are online ask the players if they will show you around. PLEASE BE IN TEAMSPEAK FOR THE TOUR! IT'S EASIER ON EVERYONE!

We urge you to try to use teamspeak, it's how we communicate in game 9/10 times.

We also HIGHLY urge you to sign up on our forums at http://www.optiksgaming.com/!!!
This is where we post information and updates for the server. OPTIKS is also gaming community that offers a lot more than minecraft. We'd love you to at least check out the forums, sign up, and come into teamspeak to chat and joke with us while we game.

The IP for the Teamspeak we use is: ts.optiksgaming.com:10001

Come in at any time:)

- Saint Viking
aka Essej30 [OPTIKS Nations Server Co-Owner]

phosgene1974

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Account Name: Phosgene1974

~ Your Age: 39 (not quite a pensioner)
~ How active will you be? [How often do you play?]: evenings after work, lots on weekends
~ What is your preferred way to play Minecraft? [Builder, Engineer, Gatherer, Explorer, etc]: explorer/builder mainly, some machine making
~ How much do you know about DW2 and the mods inside it. [To new DW20 players, it has similar mods to packs such as Beta A, Ultimate, and Unleashed.] ? been playing and following DW20's maps/videos, played alot of large modpacks
~ Do you use teamspeak? not at the moment, mic is on the fritz

Last edited:

Kantarius

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Account Name: Phosgene1974

~ Your Age: 39 (not quite a pensioner)
~ How active will you be? [How often do you play?]: evenings after work, lots on weekends
~ What is your preferred way to play Minecraft? [Builder, Engineer, Gatherer, Explorer, etc]: explorer/builder mainly, some machine making
~ How much do you know about DW2 and the mods inside it. [To new DW20 players, it has similar mods to packs such as Beta A, Ultimate, and Unleashed.] ? been playing and following DW20's maps/videos, played alot of large modpacks
~ Do you use teamspeak? not at the moment, mic is on the fritz

Our mods are:
(TheSuperJew) Kantarius [me]
Heliosprime13
(Viking) Essej30
Elite_Wing
LegitNeek
Keyser33 [Sandro Cella]

Take your time with the mic, we'd like you to at least sit in the channel and listen to us. You can then reply via in game chat.

Please follow our rules and respect the mods. If there are any issues you have with mods, please report it to myself or Elite_Wing.

If you want to be a builder, the mods and other server builders will take notes on your survival build. If we like it, we will make you a builder. Builders are given a good amount of trust, so if this is your intent I suggest that you are on extra good behavior in the server/teamspeak.

When you first come into the server, please check to see if any mods are online. These mods will give you a tour of the main area. If no mods are online ask the players if they will show you around. PLEASE BE IN TEAMSPEAK FOR THE TOUR! IT'S EASIER ON EVERYONE!

We urge you to try to use teamspeak, it's how we communicate in game 9/10 times.

We also HIGHLY urge you to sign up on our forums at http://www.optiksgaming.com/!!!
This is where we post information and updates for the server. OPTIKS is also gaming community that offers a lot more than minecraft. We'd love you to at least check out the forums, sign up, and come into teamspeak to chat and joke with us while we game.

- The Super Jew
aka Kantarius [OPTIKS Nations Server Owner]

Sickpuppets

Jul 29, 2019
~ Your Age: Fifteen
~ How active will you be? [How often do you play?]: 35+ hours a week
~ What is your preferred way to play Minecraft? [Builder, Engineer, Gatherer, Explorer, etc]: I like to do everything. A Jack of all trades if you will
~ How much do you know about DW2 and the mods inside it. [To new DW20 players, it has similar mods to packs such as Beta A, Ultimate, and Unleashed.] ? Quite a bit actually, I've done a lot of looking into or are experienced with most of the mods
~ Do you use teamspeak? Sadly No, I don't have a mic yet but I plan on buying one as soon as possible.

Kantarius

Jul 29, 2019
~ Your Age: Fifteen
~ How active will you be? [How often do you play?]: 35+ hours a week
~ What is your preferred way to play Minecraft? [Builder, Engineer, Gatherer, Explorer, etc]: I like to do everything. A Jack of all trades if you will
~ How much do you know about DW2 and the mods inside it. [To new DW20 players, it has similar mods to packs such as Beta A, Ultimate, and Unleashed.] ? Quite a bit actually, I've done a lot of looking into or are experienced with most of the mods
~ Do you use teamspeak? Sadly No, I don't have a mic yet but I plan on buying one as soon as possible.
In game name?
And are you willing to sit in TS to listen and reply in game?

Kantarius

Jul 29, 2019
SickPuppets.
I'm willing

Our mods are:
Heliosprime13
(Viking) Essej30
Elite_Wing
LegitNeek
Keyser33 [Sandro Cella]

- The Super Jew
aka Kantarius [OPTIKS Nations Server Owner]

n12i1ck11

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Account Name: n12i1ck11

~ Your Age: 24
~ How active will you be? [How often do you play?]: As much as I can but probable 10 hour/week.
~ What is your preferred way to play Minecraft? [Builder, Engineer, Gatherer, Explorer, etc]: Builder, Engineer.
~ How much do you know about DW2 and the mods inside it. [To new DW20 players, it has similar mods to packs such as Beta A, Ultimate, and Unleashed.] ?:
I have a good understanding of DW20 mod pack.
~ Do you use teamspeak? No, like being the strong silent type.

Kantarius

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Account Name: n12i1ck11

~ Your Age: 24
~ How active will you be? [How often do you play?]: As much as I can but probable 10 hour/week.
~ What is your preferred way to play Minecraft? [Builder, Engineer, Gatherer, Explorer, etc]: Builder, Engineer.
~ How much do you know about DW2 and the mods inside it. [To new DW20 players, it has similar mods to packs such as Beta A, Ultimate, and Unleashed.] ?:
I have a good understanding of DW20 mod pack.
~ Do you use teamspeak? No, like being the strong silent type.
Even though you're the strong silent type, we'd prefer if you at least sit in the teamspeak and listen in on the conversations. You don't have to talk, but listening is preferred as it makes communication easier.

With that said..

Our mods are:
Heliosprime13
(Viking) Essej30
Elite_Wing
LegitNeek
Keyser33 [Sandro Cella]

- The Super Jew
aka Kantarius [OPTIKS Nations Server Own

Sandro Cella

Jul 29, 2019
53b9ea8e95.jpg

TheLarius

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Account Name: TheLarius

~ Your Age: 26
~ How active will you be? [How often do you play?]: Playing after work and on the weekends, about 3-4 times per week
~ What is your preferred way to play Minecraft? [Builder, Engineer, Gatherer, Explorer, etc]: I'm not really good at making fancy builds but I'm a great engineer :D
~ How much do you know about DW2 and the mods inside it. [To new DW20 players, it has similar mods to packs such as Beta A, Ultimate, and Unleashed.] ? I watched from Season 4 SSP until now and played a lot of Unleashed + the current pack.
~ Do you use teamspeak? Well my sound card is a bit crappy (onBoard) so yeah, i can listen to TS, but i won't speak (it sounds like a harvester when the mic is active)

The Cuddler

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Account Name: TheCuddler

~ Your Age: 21
~ How active will you be? [How often do you play?]: Once a day usually, about an hour but it really depends on the day.
~ What is your preferred way to play Minecraft? [Builder, Engineer, Gatherer, Explorer, etc]: I love engineering and gathering to amass resources in the most efficient way possible.
~ How much do you know about DW2 and the mods inside it? I've played "modded" Minecraft since the days of Tekkit. I've since played Ultimate and Unleashed, but want to give DW20 a try.
~ Do you use teamspeak? Definitely.

Reactions: HeliosPrime