Whitelist Server OPTIKS Nations|1.6.4 DW20 v1.0.19|Plugins|White-Listed|Mature Users|Community Ran|16GB RAM

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Kantarius

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Account Name: KingCullen

~ Your Age:16
~ How active will you be? [How often do you play?]: 4-5 hours a day
~ What is your preferred way to play Minecraft? [Builder, Engineer, Gatherer, Explorer, etc]: Engineer, Mage, and a gatherer
~ How much do you know about DW2 and the mods inside it. [To new DW20 players, it has similar mods to packs such as Beta A, Ultimate, and Unleashed.] ? I've played feed the beast since it first came out and I watch direwolf20 everyday
~ Do you use teamspeak? Yes

You've been white-listed onto the server. Welcome to OPTIKS Nations. :)

Our mods are:
(TheSuperJew) Kantarius [me]
Gt_Battousai
(Viking) Essej30
Elite_Wing
LegitNeek

Please follow our rules and respect the mods. If there are any issues you have with mods, please report it to myself or Elite_Wing.

If you want to be a builder, the mods and other server builders will take notes on your survival build. If we like it, we will make you a builder. Builders are given a good amount of trust, so if this is your intent I suggest that you are on extra good behavior in the server/teamspeak.

We urge you to try to use teamspeak, it's how we communicate in game 9/10 times.

We also HIGHLY urge you to sign up on our forums at http://www.optiksgaming.com/!!!
This is where we post information and updates for the server. OPTIKS is also gaming community that offers a lot more than minecraft. We'd love you to at least check out the forums, sign up, and come into teamspeak to chat and joke with us while we game.

The IP for the Teamspeak we use is: ts.optiksgaming.com:10001

Come in at any time:)

- The Super Jew
aka Kantarius [OPTIKS Nations Server Owner][DOUBLEPOST=1388335863][/DOUBLEPOST]
~ Your Age: 27 - 01/11/1986
~ How active will you be? [How often do you play?]: at least 20 hours a week
~ What is your preferred way to play Minecraft? [Builder, Engineer, Gatherer, Explorer, etc]: Building/Technical Engineer
~ How much do you know about DW2 and the mods inside it. [To new DW20 players, it has similar mods to packs such as Beta A, Ultimate, and Unleashed.] ? A fair bit. I have my own (0/2) test server that I play on with my little brother from time to time so a fair knowledge is needed to fix issues without wiping.
~ Do you use teamspeak? Only if I like the people in the channel =P
In game name?

Gilly777

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Account Name: Gilly777

~ Your Age: 28
~ How active will you be? [How often do you play?]: Everyday mostly
~ What is your preferred way to play Minecraft? [Builder, Engineer, Gatherer, Explorer, etc]: Well i love messing around with mods and building some cool stuff with them mods. Im not the bet builder but once i have materials gathered enough i love to build a cool base.
~ How much do you know about DW2 and the mods inside it. [To new DW20 players, it has similar mods to packs such as Beta A, Ultimate, and Unleashed.] ? Ive been playing mods since Tekkit and ever since FTB came out im ok with most mods lots of new changes in this new Direwolf pack but thats the fun of playing them to learn.
~ Do you use teamspeak? Afraid i dont have a mic at the minute, Will join teamspeak though.

LegitNeek

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Account Name: Gilly777

~ Your Age: 28
~ How active will you be? [How often do you play?]: Everyday mostly
~ What is your preferred way to play Minecraft? [Builder, Engineer, Gatherer, Explorer, etc]: Well i love messing around with mods and building some cool stuff with them mods. Im not the bet builder but once i have materials gathered enough i love to build a cool base.
~ How much do you know about DW2 and the mods inside it. [To new DW20 players, it has similar mods to packs such as Beta A, Ultimate, and Unleashed.] ? Ive been playing mods since Tekkit and ever since FTB came out im ok with most mods lots of new changes in this new Direwolf pack but thats the fun of playing them to learn.
~ Do you use teamspeak? Afraid i dont have a mic at the minute, Will join teamspeak though.

Our mods are:
Kantarius
Gt_Battousai
Essej30
Elite_Wing
LegitNeek [Me]

Please follow our rules and respect the mods. If there are any issues you have with mods, please report it to myself, Kantarius or Elite_Wing.

We urge you to try to use teamspeak, it's how we communicate in game 9/10 times.

We also HIGHLY urge you to sign up on our forums at http://www.optiksgaming.com/!!!
This is where we post information and updates for the server. OPTIKS is also gaming community that offers a lot more than minecraft. We'd love you to at least check out the forums, sign up, and come into teamspeak to chat and joke with us while we game.

- LegitNeek
[OPTIKS Nations Server Moderator]

Aobozu

Jul 29, 2019
How to get White-Listed:
Please fill out this small application for the server.
Minecraft Account Name:

~ Your Age:
~ How active will you be? [How often do you play?]:
~ What is your preferred way to play Minecraft? [Builder, Engineer, Gatherer, Explorer, etc]:
~ How much do you know about DW2 and the mods inside it. [To new DW20 players, it has similar mods to packs such as Beta A, Ultimate, and Unleashed.] ?
~ Do you use teamspeak?

NICK: Aobozu
It deppends of the community, lag, and the server... i usually play 1-4 hours per day.(i did a ping test, its around 150ms)
i am a engineer... love automation...
i know a lot, love mods, love automating stuff.
Sometimes, i can make a try, it could be good for training english. its my second language.

Last edited:

Saint Viking

Jul 29, 2019
How to get White-Listed:
Please fill out this small application for the server.
Minecraft Account Name:

~ Your Age:
~ How active will you be? [How often do you play?]:
~ What is your preferred way to play Minecraft? [Builder, Engineer, Gatherer, Explorer, etc]:
~ How much do you know about DW2 and the mods inside it. [To new DW20 players, it has similar mods to packs such as Beta A, Ultimate, and Unleashed.] ?
~ Do you use teamspeak?

NICK: Aobozu
It deppends of the community, lag, and the server... i usually play 1-4 hours per day.(i did a ping test, its around 150ms)
i am a engineer... love automation...
i know a lot, love mods, love automating stuff.
Sometimes, i can make a try, it could be good for training english. its my second language.

Our mods are:
Kantarius
Gt_Battousai
Essej30 [Me]
Elite_Wing
LegitNeek

Please follow our rules and respect the mods. If there are any issues you have with mods, please report it to myself, Kantarius or Elite_Wing.

- Saint Viking
aka Essej30 [OPTIKS Nations Server Admin]

TheCyberNerd

Jul 29, 2019
~ Your Age:14
~ How active will you be? [How often do you play?]: 3-4 hours a day
~ What is your preferred way to play Minecraft? [Builder, Engineer, Gatherer, Explorer, etc]: Miner/Engineer/Builder
~ How much do you know about DW2 and the mods inside it. [To new DW20 players, it has similar mods to packs such as Beta A, Ultimate, and Unleashed.] ? I have knowledge of almost all the mods in the pack, I don't know everything about said mods, but I know enough to use them in clever manors.
~ Do you use teamspeak? Occasionally

IGN:TheCyberNerder

Saint Viking

Jul 29, 2019
~ Your Age:14
~ How active will you be? [How often do you play?]: 3-4 hours a day
~ What is your preferred way to play Minecraft? [Builder, Engineer, Gatherer, Explorer, etc]: Miner/Engineer/Builder
~ How much do you know about DW2 and the mods inside it. [To new DW20 players, it has similar mods to packs such as Beta A, Ultimate, and Unleashed.] ? I have knowledge of almost all the mods in the pack, I don't know everything about said mods, but I know enough to use them in clever manors.
~ Do you use teamspeak? Occasionally

IGN:TheCyberNerder

Our mods are:
Kantarius
Gt_Battousai
Essej30 [Me]
Elite_Wing
LegitNeek

- Saint Viking

Pixelmnkey

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Account Name: PixelMnkey

~ Your Age: 24
~ How active will you be? [How often do you play?]: I can play the whole night most of the time :p
~ What is your preferred way to play Minecraft? [Builder, Engineer, Gatherer, Explorer, etc]: I'd consider myself like an stylish Engineer.
~ How much do you know about DW2 and the mods inside it. [To new DW20 players, it has similar mods to packs such as Beta A, Ultimate, and Unleashed.] ? I have an spanish server with mindcrack, gona miss Gregtech tho :p
~ Do you use teamspeak? Yeah but I'm mostly with the peepz I use to know on our own server.

nonhuman

Jul 29, 2019
~ Your Age: 17
~ How active will you be? [How often do you play?]: 2-3 hours on weekdays no saturdays, and some of sunday
~ What is your preferred way to play Minecraft? [Builder, Engineer, Gatherer, Explorer, etc]: More of a builder and Explorer
~ How much do you know about DW2 and the mods inside it. [To new DW20 players, it has similar mods to packs such as Beta A, Ultimate, and Unleashed.] ? I bearly know any at the current moment im trying to learn a few

Saint Viking

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Account Name: PixelMnkey

~ Your Age: 24
~ How active will you be? [How often do you play?]: I can play the whole night most of the time :p
~ What is your preferred way to play Minecraft? [Builder, Engineer, Gatherer, Explorer, etc]: I'd consider myself like an stylish Engineer.
~ How much do you know about DW2 and the mods inside it. [To new DW20 players, it has similar mods to packs such as Beta A, Ultimate, and Unleashed.] ? I have an spanish server with mindcrack, gona miss Gregtech tho :p
~ Do you use teamspeak? Yeah but I'm mostly with the peepz I use to know on our own server.

Our mods are:
Kantarius
Gt_Battousai
Essej30 [Me]
Elite_Wing
LegitNeek

- Saint Viking
aka Essej30 [OPTIKS Nations Server Admin][DOUBLEPOST=1388462150][/DOUBLEPOST]
~ Your Age: 17
~ How active will you be? [How often do you play?]: 2-3 hours on weekdays no saturdays, and some of sunday
~ What is your preferred way to play Minecraft? [Builder, Engineer, Gatherer, Explorer, etc]: More of a builder and Explorer
~ How much do you know about DW2 and the mods inside it. [To new DW20 players, it has similar mods to packs such as Beta A, Ultimate, and Unleashed.] ? I bearly know any at the current moment im trying to learn a few
I'd need you IGN (In Game Name) to be able to whitelist you.

nonhuman

Jul 29, 2019

Our mods are:
Kantarius
Gt_Battousai
Essej30 [Me]
Elite_Wing
LegitNeek

- Saint Viking
aka Essej30 [OPTIKS Nations Server Admin][DOUBLEPOST=1388462150][/DOUBLEPOST]
I'd need you IGN (In Game Name) to be able to whitelist you.

nonhuman

Saint Viking

Jul 29, 2019
Thanks I had to make sure. so yep,

Our mods are:
Kantarius
Gt_Battousai
Essej30 [Me]
Elite_Wing
LegitNeek

- Saint Viking

stusil

Jul 29, 2019
~ Your Age:20
IGN: stusil
~ How active will you be? [How often do you play?]: Daily, for at least an hour
~ What is your preferred way to play Minecraft? [Builder, Engineer, Gatherer, Explorer, etc]:probably anything but engineer.
~ How much do you know about DW2 and the mods inside it. [To new DW20 players, it has similar mods to packs such as Beta A, Ultimate, and Unleashed.] : I played Unleashed to death.
~ Do you use teamspeak? Yes.

Saint Viking

Jul 29, 2019
~ Your Age:20
IGN: stusil
~ How active will you be? [How often do you play?]: Daily, for at least an hour
~ What is your preferred way to play Minecraft? [Builder, Engineer, Gatherer, Explorer, etc]:probably anything but engineer.
~ How much do you know about DW2 and the mods inside it. [To new DW20 players, it has similar mods to packs such as Beta A, Ultimate, and Unleashed.] : I played Unleashed to death.
Welcome aboard.

Our mods are:
Kantarius
Gt_Battousai
Essej30 [Me]
Elite_Wing
LegitNeek

- Saint Viking

omegaprime

Jul 29, 2019
~ IGN: omegaprime10
~ Your Age: 12 ( Im mature for my age )
~ How active will you be? [How often do you play?]: Im usually on most of the time. I may not be online a lot on weekdays.
~ What is your preferred way to play Minecraft? [Builder, Engineer, Gatherer, Explorer, etc]: Im all of those except a builder.
~ How much do you know about DW20 and the mods inside it. [To new DW20 players, it has similar mods to packs such as Beta A, Ultimate, and Unleashed.] ? I know how to use most of the mods on the modpack.

Saint Viking

Jul 29, 2019
~ IGN: omegaprime10
~ Your Age: 12 ( Im mature for my age )
~ How active will you be? [How often do you play?]: Im usually on most of the time. I may not be online a lot on weekdays.
~ What is your preferred way to play Minecraft? [Builder, Engineer, Gatherer, Explorer, etc]: Im all of those except a builder.
~ How much do you know about DW20 and the mods inside it. [To new DW20 players, it has similar mods to packs such as Beta A, Ultimate, and Unleashed.] ? I know how to use most of the mods on the modpack.
Welcome aboard.

Our mods are:
Kantarius
Gt_Battousai
Essej30 [Me]
Elite_Wing
LegitNeek

- Saint Viking

Arrowheaderz

Jul 29, 2019
~ Your Age: 14
~ How active will you be? [How often do you play?]: Everyday or almost every day, 0-5 hours a day depending on how much work I have.
~ What is your preferred way to play Minecraft? [Builder, Engineer, Gatherer, Explorer, etc]: I enjoy automating functions to do themselves infinitely and then reaping the rewards. Its so addicting just reaching that point where resources are gathering themselves.
~ How much do you know about DW2 and the mods inside it. [To new DW20 players, it has similar mods to packs such as Beta A, Ultimate, and Unleashed.] ? I have been playing Direwolf20 mod pack for almost a year now, I watch his videos regularly. I'm very familiar with the old mods, somewhat familiar with the newer mods, and I am completely lost when it comes to Ars Magica 2, honestly, I really want to learn it.

IGN: Arrowheaderz

Grymnyr

Jul 29, 2019
~ Your Age: 20
~ How active will you be? [How often do you play?]: For at least the next week, I will be on almost every day. After that, I return to college and my schedule may be a little tight for MC, but I will still be playing as much as possible.
~ What is your preferred way to play Minecraft? [Builder, Engineer, Gatherer, Explorer, etc]: Probably Builder, Engineer, and Farmer. I love designing self-sufficient systems that can do all of the tedious things for me, such as farming, ore processing and power generation, while I focus on building.
~ How much do you know about DW2 and the mods inside it. [To new DW20 players, it has similar mods to packs such as Beta A, Ultimate, and Unleashed.]?: I've played DW20 pretty much since it's been available on the FTB launcher. I also played Ultimate for a good while and Unleashed for a short time. I'm still learning some of the new and updated mods in the DW20 pack, and always appreciate people giving me tips and pointers, as I like to teach other people about mods.
~ Do you use teamspeak?: I'm not a huge teamspeak user, but I would be more than happy to come on and chat with everyone :]

IGN: Grymnyr

Last edited:

Quostin

Jul 29, 2019
~ Your Age: 27
~ How active will you be? [How often do you play?]: When I can. One day can be 8-9 hours, another day I will miss. All depends on what is going on.
~ What is your preferred way to play Minecraft? [Builder, Engineer, Gatherer, Explorer, etc]: Hm... I would say Explorer and Engineer.
~ How much do you know about DW2 and the mods inside it. [To new DW20 players, it has similar mods to packs such as Beta A, Ultimate, and Unleashed.] ? : Hm... I did Ultimate and Unleashed on another server, but they went down. I was getting to know a lot of the stuff. So I may ask questions, but I can understand most of it.
~ Do you use teamspeak? : Can't say I do. I'm a pretty shy person and not fond of my own voice.

IGN: quostin

PS: I miss Redpower. :(

Strix_varia

Jul 29, 2019
~ Your Age: 19
~ How active will you be? [How often do you play?]: I will be on almost everyday as long as I'm on break(the next 2 weeks) After that I play as often as my schedule allows in college.
~ What is your preferred way to play Minecraft? [Builder, Engineer, Gatherer, Explorer, etc]: I mostly play as a gatherer, builder, and explorer. I usually play with my brother (Grymnyr) who focuses more on machines.
~ How much do you know about DW2 and the mods inside it. [To new DW20 players, it has similar mods to packs such as Beta A, Ultimate, and Unleashed.]?: I've been playing Ultimate and DW20 for awhile, so I'm pretty familiar with most of the mods. I am; however, still learning about some of the new updates.
~ Do you use teamspeak?: I haven't really used it before, but I wouldn't mind trying it out. :)

IGN: Strix_varia