Whitelist Server OperationCraft|Monster 1.1.2|Whitelist|16G Dedicated|Close community|BoP,Bloodmagic|Teamspeak,Forum|

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

iBootleg

Jul 29, 2019
easy way to mine in the deep dark is to set up a little base and dig out tunnels for your markers. Thats what i did when we had speical mobs enabled on my last server. but put it up high enough so you can see the hole.

Ryan784

Jul 29, 2019
Sorry everyone Internet company did some work today and reset my internet while at work. Its back up now and everyones been added.

My friends and I enjoy the difficulty of making everyone mine in the deep dark, If thats not something you like then we are sorry.

Crhymez The lazer Drill is acceptable for the overworld.
Oh I'm not complaining, just replying with my own suggestions ;)

Docxx

Jul 29, 2019
One of the admins asked us to report any bugs / suggestions here, nothing game breaking but some 'annoyances'. New server so these things need to be ironed out.

- When you die in the Nether you don't return to your bed but back to Spawn, not too bad in my case as I don't like too far from spawn but for others that do this could be frustrating.

- We really could do with Linking books as a way of teleporting around, when going to the Nether for example I returned back through the Portal and ended up at someone elses base 800 blocks from my own, I know there is no way to fix this but link books would be a solution.

- World Border is currently 3k Diameter, its been commented on by several members that this is a little small, especially for finding hard to get places, Magical Forest, Rogue Dungeon etc.

:)

Sharky801

Jul 29, 2019
^This is exactly what I want. Just let me know the little things iv missed and ill get em fixed right away ^^

Linking books should be in the game? Or are you asking for some free ones :p
Ill fix the WB when i log in thats easy
Ill have to see wtfs up with the nether thing.

EDIT: I guess someone else disabled the mystcraft stuff XD IIll put it back on for linking book sakes

Last edited:

Thelegendback

Jul 29, 2019
Username: thelegendback
Why you want to join: My last few servers went down and I am really craving a modded minecraft multiplayer server.
How long you will play for and what are your plans: I will play as long as the server goes up or until it becomes inactive, I have played many FTB packs and I want to do a "get everything in you're base" so that means Bees, oreberries etc. I will try to only use 1 64x64 quarry then no more.
Favorite mod: Thaumcraft, I love magic mods and thaumcraft has to be my favourite out of our choices, granted i havnt delved that deep into blood magic
What is rule # 6 Automated mining has to be done in the deep dark
How much experience do you have in Monster? don't worry if you haven't much: I have quite alot of experience in monster having played a few months of it, and also played other packs.
Extra Stuff: I love doing colabs, which is why i don't play once a server goes inactive, also i am quite adept at the mods (other then the mentioned blood magic and rotary craft) so I can help other people.)
Thank you for you're consideration :)

Sharky801

Jul 29, 2019
We now have a teamspeak up and running as well if anyone would like to get on just ask one of the admins in game.

FinalMinutes

Jul 29, 2019
Username: PowerPurple

Why you want to join: I've been looking for a FTB Monster sever to settle down in for a while, and this one looks like the one

How long you will play for and what are your plans: I would play for how long the server is up. I play for about 1-3 hours a day because of school

Favorite mod: ComputerCraft

What is rule #6: All automated mining is to be done in the DeepDark (so it doesn't mess up the overworld)

How much experience do you have in Monster? don't worry if you haven't much: I've been playing Monster since the start of the pack.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

iBootleg

Jul 29, 2019
One suggestion i have is to disable gascraft. Its fairly useless and can cause a lot of issues. On one of my past monster servers we had it enabled and several members hit the natural gas pockets and it causes a lot of block updates which can kill the tps on the server. we had something like 20k block updates in our mining age and it killed a fairly powerful server to the point where it was unplayable. Just my 2 cents. Also maybe you should look into getting a enjin site, even just the free plan. its a great place to post server announcements and has its own forums so people can post their problems or ideas :)

Last edited:
Reactions: Sharky801

Sharky801

Jul 29, 2019
One suggestion i have is to disable gascraft. Its fairly useless and can cause a lot of issues. On one of my past monster servers we had it enabled and several members hit the natural gas pockets and it causes a lot of block updates which can kill the tps on the server. we had something like 20k block updates in our mining age and it killed a fairly powerful server to the point where it was unplayable. Just my 2 cents

Thank you very much for this imput. Ill see what everyones thinks ^^

LegendOfStuff

Jul 29, 2019
username: LegendOfStuff
why you want to join: my single player work corrupted and I'm devastated so id like to join a community to get over it
how long will you play and what are your plans: after school and sports a good 1-2 hours a day and i haven't thought about plans yet
favorite mod: steves carts, rail craft, or advanced genetics
what is rule number 6: All automated mining is to be done in the DeepDark (so it doesn't mess up the over world)
how much experience do you have in monster id say outa 1-10 a solid 8-9 some of the mods i haven't really checked out

- thanks

Mrlukas_

Jul 29, 2019
Username: Mrlukas_
Why you want to join: I want to join a whitelisted server with a nice community and without having to worry about being briefed
How long you will play for and what are your plans: everyday 2 hours.
Favorite mod: Thaumcraft
What is rule # 6: All automated mining is to be done in the DeepDark
How much experience do you have in Monster? don't worry if you haven't much:

I have started playing monster since a year ago

Sharky801

Jul 29, 2019
Okay everyone Dont freak out. one of the plugins was crashing the server and i olny had about 15 mins before work to fix it. I reverted it back to no plugins but this cause some weird errors and some things to dissapear. They will come back once i add everything back in so dont worry. Also if you do lose anything i will reimburse you for what you lose. The server is playable tho at the moment.

Thelegendback

Jul 29, 2019
Well i hopped on the server, and about that part of "some things might dissappear" is a bit of an understatement XD (i hope they comeback when you re add everything) but everything modded is gone so it's kinda funny how an entire forest beside me dissappeared and all that are left are my wheat crops :p

Docxx

Jul 29, 2019
There will be an Official post from the Admins I'm sure, but just to let you guys know the map has been reset due to this mishap, personally I'm fine with it as its a fresh server anyway :)

Sharky801

Jul 29, 2019
Yes following the crash that happened last night I'm not sure what happened but the world file got corrupted. Most of the admin's are at work today and did our best to fix it. As of this morning it deleted every mod out of the map and made it a plain-vanilla map i've never personally heard of this happening.

Born is on this morning until I get off work giving you guys back what you lost. I will research into this more after work to ensure that it doesn't happen again.

Docxx

Jul 29, 2019
Me and TheGesh don't appear to be whitelisted, this a mistake or are you guys doing stuff to the server?