Greylist Server *Oni Clan Gaming*[Updated To 1.6.4 ]

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Camtaro

Jul 29, 2019
OniUltima Server IP: OniUltima.ServeGame.Com (Log in and try us out as a Guest! No Whitelist!)

This thread is outdated. Go to http://forum.feed-the-beast.com/thr...-pve-bop-grief-prevention-3500-members.39047/ for our most recent thread.

New Thread info;

1726530.jpg

OniUltima Server IP: oniultima.servegame.com (Log in and try us out! No Whitelist!)
FTB Mod-Pack: Direwolf20 Version - 1.0.12
Difficulty: Hard, No additions
Size: 10,000 from 0 Round

Simple Rules
- No Fighting, Keep chat clean, no PvP
- No Cheating, Exploiting or Hacking
- No Begging, Griefing or Stealing

map_zps25536e9f.png

OniUltima
OniUltima runs on the latest version of DW20 for Minecraft 1.6.4. OniUltima is a truly enhanced modded hard-mode SMP server you can play on for FREE. There is no PvP, Gravestones are enabled and most mods are tweaked to be a tiny bit more difficult. We have a simple user-friendly ranking system for regular members, trusted members and staff. We have been active for 2 years now. In our time running we have learned to accommodate all kinds of play styles and devoted survivalists. Regardless of who you are and what you like, you will find people from all over the world logging in who share your kind of interests here at OniUltima.

Important Info, Rules, Banned & Restricted Items
As like many other servers, we do our best to cut the fat to keep our server running and stable. We are using the FTB DW20 pack on it;s most recent update. We do have some banned items and even more restricted items. Restricted items are available for trusted members and staff only. You can find a full list bellow.

Banned Items/Mods;
- Ars Magica 2 Mod (Temporarily banned until more stable)
- Morph Mod(Temporarily disabled until community has voted on settings)
- Block Explosives (Nukes, TnT, iTnT(restricted not banned), Dynamite, etc.)
- Matter Cannons (Too OP)
- Crystal Chests (Laggy)
- Chunk Loaders & Spot Loaders (Unstable)
- World Anchors & Carts (Personal Anchors are restricted not banned)
- SPMAR Launcher (Unstable)
- QCraft (Unstable)

Restricted items;
- Mystcraft
- Gravity & Portal Gun
- Mining Laser
- Tunnel & Arcane Bore
- CC Turtles
- Block Breaker, Filler, Quarry & Land Mark
- Wrath Items
- Nuclear Reactor

Server Specs;
24/7 Dedicated Online, 25 Slots
Intel Xeon Quad Core (E3-1270 v2) 3.5 ghz
Datacenter Location: Chicago (IL), US
Hard-Drive Upgrade: + 120GB SSD
RAM : 16G (Upgrading Soon)
Operating System: Windows Server 2008 R2 Standard

Some Awesome Screens From our FTB Servers!
1467997.jpg

726fzp.png

fgnr.png

2053468.jpg

OCG Website: www.oniclangaming.com (Fast, Free and Easy to use. Powered by Enjin)​

Oni Clan Gaming
We here at Oni Clan Gaming provide a 24/7 dedicated and enhanced, survival multi-player experience with a great community of behaved players and amazing staff that uphold fun, fair and free gaming policies. Whatever Minecraft interests you may have, you will be able to find them here, with others you can choose to enjoy them with, or not. It's all up to you how you live your SMP experience!

Who We're Looking For
We are looking for dedicated and active Minecraft players who can be mature and follow our rules. We have tons of regulars that play ever so often, and dedicated fans that play everyday. All are welcome on our servers and if you ever have a problem you can contact me(Camtaro) personally and I promise to return a message within one business day. We want to be the best server out there and we're looking for the best players to help make that happen. If you are looking for a permanent home to settle roots on, Oni Clan Gaming is the company for you.

Server Info
Feel free to test out any of our servers. They all work on a "Semi-Open" feature, meaning you can log into the servers, move around, test the latency, check out spawn, all without being registered. Getting registered online with our website will give you the ability to link your Minecraft character so you can start working your way to becoming a trusted member. If you are looking to go straight for the application page you can find it at http://www.oniclangaming.com/join. Make sure you visit our -rules page- so you don't break them and get banned. Though if you do, you can always make an appeal at our website.

Use the IP below to log in with.

OniUltima Server IP: oniultima.servegame.com (Free to play "DW20 FTB Mod-Pack")
Mumble IP: central1.voice.enjin.com:60645 (Free to use Voice Chat)
Website: http://www.oniclangaming.com/ (Free to use Website/Forums)​

Last edited:

Camtaro

Jul 29, 2019
NewHouse1_zps3bf7c86a.png

LittleBeeHelper_zpsa296ec50.png

2013-06-19_13-51-52-png.5372

fgnr.png

Some awesome screens! New thread is now live. Thanks to the FTB staff for approving.

Come at us FTB players.

MissRaptor

Jul 29, 2019
Been working on it slowly as I've had the chance. Quite busy with trying to make sure the server is a fun and fair place for all members, as its admin. I'm kind of going for an island vacation sort of them.. loosely. I wanted the buildings to blend in with the surroundings to look more natural. Since it is a bamboo forest one of the primary materials used is bamboo blocks. Also used is oak wood, which is another naturally found material within the biome. So far I've got a house, a forge, a thaumcraft hut, a Twilight Forest portal Gazebo, a WIP Chocobo barn with stables and some crop farms lined with a microblock fence.

My House is behind my character, note how I try to blend it with the natural scenery

1_zps2e53912f.png

The Forge

7_zpse282b31f.png

Thaumcraft Hut

4_zpsd953176a.png

5_zpsf0e33bc1.png

The Barn with the Chocobo stalls is still a WIP. It has no roof and some of the other features, but you can still see the stalls.

3_zps92e3299b.png

Jeepestuous

Jul 29, 2019
Server is getting busier and more stable than ever! Had a great time playing last night, and can't wait to play again tonight.

KayteeMunster

Jul 29, 2019
Hello, new Oni FTB players!~
Let me explain who I am & why this server is amazing. Welp, I'm Kaytee, 17. IGN is KayteeMonster. Below is a screenshot of me, in front of the work in progress Horde House, who me & TeddyMunster are currently building. I play FTB Unleashed on the OniCraft site. I'm also a hard working mod, trying to help the server become a better place. I've been a mod from the time combined on OniVanilla & OniFTB, a good 8+ months. I've been with Oni since the day it was created, which was a good 2+ years or so. I enjoy this server VERY much, and plan to be here as long as it lasts. I love this server because of the awesome creativity the players have, and how nice & kind the community is. So what're you waiting for? Get your butt in here, & play some FTB Unleashed with me & the rest of the amazing community on OniCraft!<3~
2013-08-23_160507_zps79f891d1.png

ParagonAlpha

Jul 29, 2019
Hey! I am ParagonAlpha but you can call me josh, I am a guide on OniUltima and enjoy it very much.
I enjoy a couple things: Minecraft, Doctor Who, Reading, and School (Sometimes)
I'd like to first thank VermillionX for making my house i don't wanna take any credit XD
Secondly, I hope you new players enjoy the server! I hope you guys have fun and the staff is very nice so you shouldn't expirience anything bad.
2013-08-23_18.11.39.png2013-08-23_17.59.54.png2013-08-23_18.11.17.png2013-08-23_18.11.26.png2013-08-23_18.11.29.png2013-08-23_18.11.36.png2013-08-23_18.11.39.png2013-08-23_17.59.54.png2013-08-23_18.11.17.png2013-08-23_18.11.26.png2013-08-23_18.11.29.png2013-08-23_18.11.36.png
2013-08-23_17.59.54.png
2013-08-23_18.11.17.png
2013-08-23_18.11.26.png
2013-08-23_18.11.29.png
2013-08-23_18.11.36.png
2013-08-23_18.11.39.png
2013-08-23_17.59.54.png2013-08-23_18.11.17.png2013-08-23_18.11.26.png2013-08-23_18.11.29.png2013-08-23_18.11.36.png2013-08-23_18.11.39.png

RA3Unleashed

Jul 29, 2019
Hey everyone. I'm RA3Unleashed (but I don't mind people calling me by my real name - Phil).

I'm a developer/mod on our OniCraft server, and as well as doing the odd plugin, I'm our website admin. I'm 33 (34 this year), live in the UK, and am trained in 3d computer animation. I am a fan of Doctor Who, and anything else that's related to sci-fi - and am working on a 1:1 scale version of the USS Enterprise - E in the south of our OniCraft map.

2046585.jpg

semperoth

Jul 29, 2019
Hello Everyone! I'm Semperoth and I'm a Moderator here at Oni. I mainly play on our Unleashed server, but you can catch me on the bukkit server every now and then. I'm a major fan of most things Sci-Fi and Fantasy. I'm 19 and pretty much obsessed with everything Japanese. I'm also can't build very well haha

Tsytr2k.png

MissRaptor

Jul 29, 2019
Hello I'm MissRaptor, the Administrator for the FTB Server. Which puts me in a great position to help people and make the server as pleasant as possible for its players. In addition to my staff duties I play on the server every day, actively building, teching and in general socializing with the other members. I am pretty knowledgeable about all of the mods and the workings of the server in general

I've been with Onicraft since the very beginning, coming to the server with other friends and serving as its Administrator for its first seven or so months. During that time I worked to reform staff into a respectable and trustworthy position, I designed the tower that was once the spawn tower, (Below) and I was instrumental on lobbying for a new map for the server alongside fellow admin at the time Remotely. Aside from that I worked daily to try and make the server a better and safer place for all who played there, that they might feel better about grief protection and such.

Fast forward a few months due to RL issues and what not and I rejoined the Onicraft community on the FTB server, which was Ultimate 1.4.7 at the time. From there I once again worked my way up through guide and moderator to my position as Admin, making this my second time in the position. I fought hard for changes in protocol, made sure as best I could to test all of our mods and generally busted my tail off to make sure that our switch to a Modified Unleashed pack was as pleasant and appealing to all of our members. Even after the map reset and change I've been busy reforming the rules for a more fair playing field for all, implementing Mystcraft regulation that our servers Mystcraft use is kept in check and to prevent grief ect and generally just busy making sure things are as good as they can be within my power. Its a very busy job but one I take seriously. If people cannot enjoy their time on the server then the server will not exist. Simple as that and often you gotta make changes people might not understand. Which is why we try to be as forthcoming as humanly possible when changes occur.

--------------------------------------------------

Me and my two Wyverns, gifts from KayteeMonster

Wyverns_zpsaea3c769.png

My screenshot of my base at night. I really like the ambience of my builds blended in with the natural bamboo forest surroundings.

BambooPond_zps9abaa294.png

Also, for laughs apparently my bed is the hottest recreational spot on the server. Here we have Moderator Kaytee and on the lamp Guide Drurison.

HottestSpot_zpsf88e809d.png

Winter Valentine

Jul 29, 2019
Hi Hi!
I'm Winter, and that's me and my cat Elise on my profile picture :)
I'm 17 years old (PHEW! almost wrote 16.. hehe :p) and I live in Israel, but I'll be moving to Canada soon, so perhaps we can meet here and there?
I'm a new guide on Oni Ultima, a custom pack server on FTB Unleashed pack. I've been playing Oni Clan servers for about 2-3 months, since a friend envited me in, and I have fallen inlove with it :)
Although I am mainly on FTB, you can catch me in the vanilla server sometimes, quiet rarely really.
I am a fun person, I like helping but I don't like enforcing rules. If I have to though, you will feel my wrath! JUST KIDDING! :D
Feel free to ask for help and I do everything I can ^-^
I also like pranking people.... beware? ;)
Watching LOTR1 right now, so I won't say too much.
Hope you have fun on our awesome server! :D

Here's me in my bee building on the bee floor. My friend, Sherman, built it for me. I haven't done much yet, as i had lots of other projects going on with our team (I play with my friends, we have an awesome huge base with everything we might need :D).
After this pic is me with my enderman\slime spawner in the spawner world, one out of 4 or 5 spawners I'll be building.
Feel free to visit me :)

15chv1l.png

1zflge9.png

heat_death51

Jul 29, 2019
Hey hey hey! Heat_death51 here, your favorite Oniclan Moderator (if not, then hopefully one of them!) just letting you know a bit about myself! So, I've been playing Minecraft for several years now... I got into it after my college roommate got me addicted to this amazing sandbox game we all play and have never been able to put it down since! I kind of jumped from server to server for a bit until I finally came upon Onicraft! I was immediately drawn into the community and the way the server and website were run, with the rules on PvP being as they are, the measures in place to prevent and fix griefing, the plug-ins, the amount of creativity and maturity the members of the community all hold, everyone's friendliness and willingness to help out others, etc... There are many, many, many more reasons I could continue to list about Oniclan but the best thing I can say about Oniclan is that they've become almost like a second family to me. After spending nearly a year and a half here (since day one!) I haven't gone more than a day without Oniclan! Aside from vacation time, of course; but even then I usually find a way to hop onto the website! I love it here!

I've been a Moderator for over a year and have enjoyed every moment of it! I love being able to interact with all of you ladies and gentlemen, both the new members and the old! Everyone is very much their own person here in this group and you're all awesome for it! I tend to my usual Moderator activities of adding new members to the clan and servers, keeping an eye on everyone as they go about their days to make sure everyone is as nice and friendly as possible, making sure they all follow the rules, prevent and fix grief caused by trolls, run server events when they happen, continually brainstorm ideas to help better the server in one or more ways, and just kind of hang out with you guys and gals! With us being a legitimate survival server, I'm out their slaying zombies and skeletons along side you and taking down the Ender Dragon each month! When staff duty calls, I'll help you all out as best as I can! Anyhow, I think I'll end my novel now. =P See you all online!

MT9fIOJ.jpg

_SnowGirl_

Jul 29, 2019
Hello all cutiepies,

Im _SnowGirl_, most people call me just Snow. And yes, i DO love snow very much, which is why u see below. me infront of my snowcastle (which is made of quartz)
tongue.png
Im a new guide on onicraftserver, and i love greeting the new people who come to onicraft and helping them have an easy start.
wVH0UXx.png

Elwin

Jul 29, 2019
I am Elwin, of Niagara, and I am burdened with glorious screenshots.

5wtq.png

My domain is filled with the most wondrous of bees, of butterflies, noble steeds, and over-enthusiastic spray painted ostriches. I have begun work on my Evil Castle of Villainy(tm) and only those darkest of heart will be granted entrance. And I suppose anyone who teleports to me while I am there. My army of bees will descend upon those foolish enough to approach, as soon as I find a way to weaponise them. Look on my apiarian works, ye mighty, and despair!

Frogzacula

Jul 29, 2019
Hi,

I'm Frogzacula, a 28 year old moderator for OniCraft. You can find me on both servers but most of my time is devoted to the FTB server. I've been playing on OniCraft for 8 months and I've loved every second of it (except when I get killed by a creeper). I enjoy helping others which is important for a moderator and for the health of a server. Anyways, I hope who ever else is reading this can have as much of a good time on OniCraft as all the staff.

Thanks!
NgYcHaH.png

HollowHowl

Jul 29, 2019
Hi There!

My name is Hollowhowl and I am a newly appointed Guide on the Onicraft servers, I like to obsess over bees, trees and chocobo's on the Ultima server (Well, that's when I get round to building my actual farmhouse) And also I am a member of the Panda Mafia :D

At the moment I have been playing OniUltima for about a month, I still haven't gotten into the depths of the modpacks layers and I am enjoying going through Tinkers Construct which is included in the pack and possible others. I hope to build a large Farmhouse complex within one of the beautiful pasture biomes within the Biomes'O'plenty mod.

2013-08-24_220844.png

Zombie_WeeD

Jul 29, 2019
yztkh.png

Hey Zombie_WeeD here and im a moderator, ive been on onicraft since it started only this last few mounths have I joined staff. I play on oniultima most often but can help on onicraft as well should u hop on webchat and ask for it and I am able to help with what you need ill sign in and get u sorted out. I enjoy the modded ftb most now for all the new blocks for building and decorating with built a bar recently in my house with two stoned villagers for barkeeps. I recently cought some dragons from our most recent addition of Mo'Creatures mod I have been havin a lot of fun hunting them to get eggs so far. I plan to get a undead horse as my next acquisition.