Greylist Server *Oni Clan Gaming*[Updated To 1.6.4 ]

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Elwin

Jul 29, 2019
Let's see some updated project screenshots, everyone! Anyone built a fusion reactor yet?

Smoknoy

Jul 29, 2019
I haven't build a fusion reactor yet but I have built a new stable :D Its a updated project right!
As much as I like dragons I really like horses too, so I decided to start breeding horses and build a stable. Pretty fancy I think :D
2013-09-20_17.11.58 First thingie.png

2013-09-20_16.59.27 For thingie!.png

2013-09-20_16.58.53 Thingie!.png

Zombie_WeeD

Jul 29, 2019
ok so a lil update (no images yet as my base temporarily has an error on it)

I've made a awesome greenhouse with insect spawner for butterflies , fireflies ect that spawns directly to my greenhouse for tree breeding and deco, as well as where I do my ic2 crops at. Started doing bees slowly in the area.

I've also finished acquiring all the undead mounts that im aware of so I can now start my own stables for my various zombie mounts.

Camtaro

Jul 29, 2019
For those of you interested our vanilla server is updated for 1.6.4, as for the FTB server, it's still going strong with Unleashed version 1.1.4 and our additional modifications.

stijn485

Jul 29, 2019
how to get the modpack for it? i already have ftb but unleashed 1.1.3 nor 1.1.4 seems to work

Smoknoy

Jul 29, 2019
http://oniclangaming.com/oniclanforum/m/4763466/viewthread/7976420-oni-unleashed-info-downloads
You need to download Ultima downloads V22. Once you have done that there will be instructions in there how to install it. Also what do you mean you have not got the modpack? You mean like FTB Unleashed? If so you need to open up FTB_Launcher and in private packs enter "FTBUnleashed" without the quotes. If this still does not answer your question I cannot help,sorry. Im not good with FTB really.

Elwin

Jul 29, 2019
You can always go into the chatroom on our forums, for most of the day there are moderators and other staff (and players) there to help you with your issues. Here's the link if you're still having trouble installing.

Camtaro

Jul 29, 2019
Hello there my fellow Oni,

Happy Halloween! Ever since Minecraft came into existence, Halloween has become a whole lot funner for everyone. It goes without saying, Minecraft plays heavy on an almost everlasting world of hallowed fun. Skeletons, Witches, Bats, Jack o' Lanterns, need I go on? So in honor of this, I have decided to throw a special event this Halloween, that will become an annual event for years to come on the OniCraft server. Our new, Annual Halloween Screenshot/Video Contest!

Halloween Screenshot/Video Contest

Rules & Rewards!

Rules are build anything, Halloween themed, on the OniCraft server and take a screenshot or video of it.

You have until October 31st 11:59 EST to complete the project and submit your screenshot/video on our forum in the October contest thread.

Only 1 screenshot or video per entry. You may also work in groups and split a prize.

Prizes are split into 2 categories, Screenshot Rewards & Video Rewards;

Screenshot Winners
1st Prize: 250,000 Donor Store Points - Awarded to -TBA-
2nd Prize: 125,000 Donor Store Points - Awarded to -TBA-
3rd Prize 75,000 Donor Store Points - Awarded to -TBA-

Video Winners
1st Prize: 250,000 Donor Store Points - Awarded to -TBA-
2nd Prize: 125,000 Donor Store Points - Awarded to -TBA-
3rd Prize 75,000 Donor Store Points - Awarded to -TBA-

Donor Store Points are just as good as cold hard cash at our shop and are transferable if you'd rather it go to someone you love. The top 5 screenshots and videos will be chosen by the Administrative team based off of post likes and then added to a poll for the community to vote on, so get started on your builds quick so that you have more time to get people to like it!

Elwin

Jul 29, 2019
Welcome to all the new players we've had join us at OniUnleashed, and we look forward to welcoming even more new players! There's always room--but don't bother trying to be Grand High Bee Lord, because that position is filled ;)

EddieW

Jul 29, 2019
Hi there - just wondering, are you guys still going? I was enjoying your screenshots and I'm looking for a builder-friendly FTB server so I had a little look in at lunch, only there didn't seem to be anything near spawn... Maybe that was just everyone having spread out, but I figured there'd at least be a few signs with server info there, so wanted to check I was in the right place :)

Elwin

Jul 29, 2019
We certainly are! We just had an Overworld map reset (not a complete reset) just in the last few days. A nice, fresh start for our main world, so a great time to find yourself a bit of land! We will be building a Spawn very shortly so it won't look so empty soon. Feel free to ask staff or players any questions you'd like, they'll be more than happy to help you.

EddieW

Jul 29, 2019
Ahh, fair enough, I'll see if I can pop on later then :) Do you do a lot of map resets, or is it just a once in a blue moon, when there's new terrain gen that really demands it kind of thing? ^^

Elwin

Jul 29, 2019
We only do resets as a last resort they are needed, and we try to save anything we can--as with this case, only the Overworld was reset, several Ages were kept, allowing everyone to keep their things if they wished. We do our best to keep things around as long as possible, even though that is difficult with a modded Minecraft server. In this case we were having a few issues with chunk corruption. We generally do full resets when the FTB pack changes significantly enough to require it--when updating the pack means that the map is no longer valid with it, which is by no means a frequent occurrence. Any resets or changes like that are usually subject to a vote as well, so there is lots of warning in that event.

Zombie_WeeD

Jul 29, 2019
Hey o Zombie here with a projects update.....

during the overworld move i constructed a spawner base some images of it and some of the rooms,
2013_10_21_20_42_19.png

this is an arial side view of my base floating in the void of our spawner world,
2013_10_21_20_42_36.png

top down view allows you to realy get a feel for the size of the base, :D
2013_10_21_20_43_20.png

one of my 4 biom courtyards this one is using wyvern lair grass and darkwood trees from a dark forest with some nether berry bushes,

2013_10_21_20_43_37.png

You can see my old power core from this angle am now using squidpowered biofuel to not need to refuel it anymore,

2013_10_21_20_43_54.png

one of 4 linked monitors allowing touchscreen access and controll of my music in the base has all 16 availuble music disks in our modpack (17 in actuality but radioloop got left out as its only realy their to make the radio),
2013_10_21_20_44_17.png

my library at stage one (filled with auto enchanted books), in middle of stage 2 now their all auto anviling to condense to their better forms next will be to get them doing bolth at same time once ive done that itll be all gravy :D,

and... and... AND
THE GREAT ZOMBIE :p
2013_11_13_22_49_35.png

this is my new project my bee base and a village are going to be here you can see some temp stuff keeping it loaded all the real magic is hidden ill post more as more is ready for updaiting.