Greylist Server *Oni Clan Gaming*[Updated To 1.6.4 ]

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Remotely

Jul 29, 2019
Hey everyone, this is Remotely here, the amazing Oniclan moderator! I've been in Oni since the very beginning, and it has been awesome the whole year and a half that it has been around. I've been playing Minecraft for a pretty long time now, since Beta 1.3. Caught word of Minecraft somewhere on the internet, figured what the heck, why not, and now I haven't stopped playing it since. When Oni was made, it was based around the community, which makes it stand apart from most other Minecraft servers. The community here is just awesome. Not to mention that the staff making it possible is awesome too. Being a former Admin and current Moderator to the Oniclan community, I do my best to help new players into the server, and get them into our awesome community. I also help if there is any problems with nearly everything (I'm not a psychiatrist :p ). If you ever feel that something is awry, don't hesitate to call on me, or any of the rest of our staff!

When staff duties aren't calling to me, I'm usually found working on my little project known as Enigma. It's a castle that me and some friends starting building near the start of the server that is taking way too long to build now lol. Just me working on it now, but it's going to slowly get there. I also help run the awesome town of Oasis. Check it out by using "/t spawn Oasis" in game! If you like redstone, you'll appreciate what you can find there.

Anyways, I hope to see some new faces on there, as well as the everyone that is there now :D

2013-08-24_225841.png

^ Standing atop of one of the towers in Enigma

Zigafoo

Jul 29, 2019
Hey guys Zigafoo here, I'm a guide for OniCraft. I recently join the server about two-three months ago, i heard about the server through a few co-workers at my current job. Now we are building a city for new players and maybe even existing players to join. Most of the city is being build on the actual existing landscape, once the underground area has been completed we will be featuring tons of redstone contraptions and shops for players to buy from! So come on and visit us for some awesome fun!
333l4kw.png

Kevin Baker

Jul 29, 2019
Hi! I am Baker1320 and I am a Guide over on the OniCraft server. I have been playing on OniCraft since the server first started and have been active ever since and just recently got promoted to a staff position. I hope to see lots of new faces logging on to the server very soon. I have also been playing Minecraft since beta 1.7.

QZWy7Qf.png

Jeepestuous

Jul 29, 2019
Hello. I'm Jeepestuous - Moderator, Master Block Layer, Creeper Slayer, Bringer of Mining and Crafting, Nice Guy. :p You can find me mainly on the Feed the Beast server, but I drop in on Vanilla every once in a while.

The server is kicking into full gear with a great, stable build and a community of friendly, creative players. If you are looking for a unique FTB experience, look no further. You've found it! :)

Personally, I chose a redwood biome for my joint base. I teamed up with a friend and he has been focusing on tech while I focus on building. Our house is very much a work in progress, but you can see a couple teasers below. I'll post updates as I make significant progress. :p

Front of the house
2013-08-25_230702.png

Fireplace!
2013-08-25_223616.png

Boiler Room... At last count, there were 22 HP boilers steaming away.
2013-08-25_223748.png

RLS0812

Jul 29, 2019
I'm RLS0812, and am currently Developer and Moderator ( and sometimes contest director ) in OniCraft.
Been with the server since it started.
When I am not doing server related tasks, I am usually playing with redstone contraptions.
Me_RLS0812_Base.png

Hazzapage1234

Jul 29, 2019
Hello Hazzapage1234 here but most people just call me Hazza.

I am a server moderator and have been one for quite some time, when I'm not playing with and helping people on the server I am making YouTube videos on the server or bringing my programming knowledge up to scratch. I am 15 years old and live in the land down under Australia, school is on during the day so I am generally on in the afternoons.

Ever since the server started I have been on here and also have no plans on leaving as this server is in all honesty my favourite.
O584QeF.jpg

Severedtiesz

Jul 29, 2019
Its Severedtiesz here just wanted to pop in and say hi to all ...hope to see u on the server

Attachments

• 2013-08-30_12.12.46.png
    2013-08-30_12.12.46.png
    909.3 KB · Views: 53

Smoknoy

Jul 29, 2019
Hey everybody! I'm Smoknoy and I'm a new guide on Onicraft. I usually mess about with friends with server unless somebody needs help, then I put my superman cape on and try to help as much as I can. I greatly recommend this server as it is stable, has great community and has great staff (Count me in :p). If you are looking for a nice time this is the server for you.

I personally am a huge redstone fan and love building different redstone contraptions. This means that if I play on a server I need it to be as lag free as possible as this will ruin the timing of redstone pistons and other bits and bobs, but on OniCraft you don't need to worry about that as all of my redstone builds are fine! Even redstone elevators will work fine! Come and join, you will be warmly welcomed :D

2013-08-30_20.49.49(1.1).png
2013-08-30_20.51.01(1.1).png

forkpower

Jul 29, 2019
Hello my blueberries.

Forkpower here, and I have been a server moderator from the beginning of OniCraft. I live in the USA, Wisconsin specifically. I work in the afternoon, so you will generally find me on late at night (my time).

I generally spend my time on OniCraft harvesting materials for my projects. I tend to build rather large projects, that take a long time to plan. I am currently working on a desert palace, inspired by Persian/Indian/Arab palaces with a dash of Roman/Greek thrown in. I love me some pillars/columns.

If you ever see me on and would like a tour of some of my builds feel free to ask.

2053949.jpg

nicolae08

Jul 29, 2019
2013-08-31_092421_zps9aad8219.png

Hey, nicolae08 here. I have been playing on onicraft for a little over a year now, and OniUltima few a few months or so. Currently I am a mod and enjoy the responsibilities it entitles.

A little about myself; My name is Daniel, 24 next month, and gosh darn it I love this server! I recently returned from a month or so long absence due to 1) lost my job 2) had computer issues. Im back now and boy am I glad to be, I just missed everyone SO much!

Don't be afraid to ask me for help if you need it, am always happy to assist!

RLS0812

Jul 29, 2019
"Chaos World" has now been opened - all the PvP and Raiding you can handle.

OniUltima is now running version 22.

Hazzapage1234

Jul 29, 2019
Hey make sure you come check out Oniultima if you don't you will surely regret it,
joining Oniultima for the first time ah the fun I had, I won't ever forget it
so come and join us on Oniultima and enjoy all the cool mods and amazing people that play on here. (Couldn't think of another rhyme lol wish I could have finshed it off :p)