One bee to rule them all?

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

CrizerX

Jul 29, 2019
I haven't found this thread anywhere yet so I decided to make it myself.
In YOUR opinion which bee is the most useful?
It's applies to bees from extra bees and thaumic bees other than the original bees.
Mostly want to find out what each one of you thinks the most useful bee is and why.

If the purpose off the bee is to make another bee then it does not count.

Ako_the_Builder

Jul 29, 2019
for any modpack with gregtech = valuable bee, imo

Super production bee stats: superbee.jpg

Zjarek_S

Jul 29, 2019
Well, it is hard to choose one. Excited is very good one, because redstone is the main resource that I'm running out of in my worlds and it was main reason to run quarries. I'm not a fan of mob trap mechanics and I like blowing stuff up, so Austere bees also have high priority. Explorer effect from Edenic bees is great for gathering xp, also you need silk to make better backpacks. Demonic give you huge amount of lava with additional glowstone. Pure bees make flux more under control. Imperial and Industrious are necessary for alvearies. Distilled are still OP, I use them only to run my bee house.

CrizerX

Jul 29, 2019
Common bees are not a valid choice as they are used to make other bees end of line bees only please

Milaha

Jul 29, 2019
I am going to have to go doctoral because... stuff. It also has several of the top end traits for making actual super bees. Plus, who doesn't want a Jelly Baby?

Technician

Jul 29, 2019
I am going to have to go doctoral because... stuff. It also has several of the top end traits for making actual super bees. Plus, who doesn't want a Jelly Baby?
"would you like a jelly baby."

Also don't tell me what bee I can pick OP. I pick common or Doctoral

Chocorate

Jul 29, 2019
Common is my favorites. because theyre.. bees. If you make an adventure map or themed map, common are the way to go.

Velotican

Jul 29, 2019
Despite the very wide variety of bees you'll find these days, my two personal favourites still remain as the Imperial and Industrious bees for their unique core bee products.

Honourable mentions go to the Creepy bee: gunpowder is a nightmare to obtain in sufficient quantities if you have GregTech installed.

noskk

Jul 29, 2019
Apart from diamond, emerald and GT related bees (valuable, impregnable, ruby, austere), I'd say, Demonic bee for lava and glowstone (can be further converted to gold and redstone).