Once Upon a Time

IBeRamen

Jul 29, 2019
Let's make a story shall we? Forum game goes like: I start with an introduction and everyone who plays adds on to the stories plot.
Example:
Once upon a time *new comment* there was a boy *new comment* who liked FTB

Once upon a time...

SoraZodia

Forum Ghost
Third Party Pack Team
Mod Developer
Mar 11, 2014
There was a dragon, tall and all mighty. His wings spans 20 feet long with claws as sharp as diamonds but as strong as carbyne.

SoraZodia

Forum Ghost
Third Party Pack Team
Mod Developer
Mar 11, 2014
travel across the land, searching far and wide

RealSketch

Jul 29, 2019
Let's make a story shall we? Forum game goes like: I start with an introduction and everyone who plays adds on to the stories plot.
Example:
Once upon a time *new comment* there was a boy *new comment* who liked FTB

Once upon a time...
May I just ask how you got to be on the Third Party Approval Team and why?

Anyway:
...that would grant him a magical gift.

IBeRamen

Jul 29, 2019
May I just ask how you got to be on the Third Party Approval Team and why?

Anyway:
...that would grant him a magical gift.

Watchful was looking for a handful of people to help him with the third party pack system and I passed the test and was accepted.

Continuing the story:
The gift of dancing where he can use it to...

Reactions: RealSketch

SoraZodia

Forum Ghost
Third Party Pack Team
Mod Developer
Mar 11, 2014
Ramen land, who's in a state of depression due to drought and constant zombie bandit raids

Sent from my phone using Tapatalk

RealSketch

Jul 29, 2019
So Jim began traveling to Ramen Land, using his long wings. On his travels he encountered many bunny rabbits wanting...

SoraZodia

Forum Ghost
Third Party Pack Team
Mod Developer
Mar 11, 2014
his blood, flesh and soul, they need it in order to make Ramen Land's food as the raids robbed them of all their usual food source. The bunny rabbits are guarding the only safe path to Ramen Land, there's another path to take but it's filled with... very bad stuff. Jim decided to...

SoraZodia

Forum Ghost
Third Party Pack Team
Mod Developer
Mar 11, 2014
became mad, turning into fluffy black red-eyed beasts. They get ready to attack...

Sent from my phone using Tapatalk

Mevansuto

Jul 29, 2019
You just fullstopped. :(

However they'd forgotten that one of them was significantly stronger than the others. He had one stand out feature, which was...

Reactions: RealSketch

SoraZodia

Forum Ghost
Third Party Pack Team
Mod Developer
Mar 11, 2014
A top hat that match with his monocle. Being a charming and loving chap he is, he stopped the fight with his gaze and gave Jim a proposal...
"I'll let you pass on the condition that you bring back a special seed located somewhere in that path that's filled with very bad stuff-which is named Onde's Path.
Or if you were to deny, I'll deny access to this safe route and you will have to travel into and pass Onde's Path. Be warned, Frykt resides at its end and only the undead is have managed to overcome her"
Jim, relieved that he's still alive, says...

RealSketch

Jul 29, 2019
"I ain't taking none of your bullcrap! Now let me pass before I tear you to shreds!"
And so he passed, slowly walking by with a smug look on his face.
At first the creature, which we now know as the "Umpa Lumpas", was terrified, but as Jim cheekily walked by, he became VERY angry, he...

Reactions: xTordX

Mevansuto

Jul 29, 2019
"I ain't taking none of your bullcrap! Now let me pass before I tear you to shreds!"
And so he passed, slowly walking by with a smug look on his face.
At first the creature, which we now know as the "Umpa Lumpas", was terrified, but as Jim cheekily walked by, he became VERY angry, he...

He was tired of their...