Old Adeptcraft - A collection of memories

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

Technician

Jul 29, 2019
That zombies face at the end.

Also, I'm going to use my stored Cresote to start my Liquid Fueled Boiler, then use Biofuel.

jumpfight5

Jul 29, 2019
That zombies face at the end.

Also, I'm going to use my stored Cresote to start my Liquid Fueled Boiler, then use Biofuel.
Using Creo?
It's terrible, worse than coal coke even! You should start it off with something like fuel. Or just use Biofuel for the whole thing. If you wanted to be impressive, you could power one off Creo entirely! How many coke ovens would you need? :eek:

Saice

Jul 29, 2019
Id say about 30 running full time

That would be awesome.

But saddly the amount of coal you would need to keep those running would be ridiculous. And since there is no other way to run those your just basically ruining off coal indirectly for more time and less return.

But it would be a cool build.

tehBlobLord

Jul 29, 2019
I think you may be getting a little off topic; to my understanding this thread is about Saice's project, not discussion of progress on Adeptcraft. There is, however, a new thread specifically about progress in the General Discussion section.
but...but...but...
Adeptcraft is the server I play on!!!!
Either there are some unbelievable timezone issues, or this is all some elaborate plank being played on me.

Saice

Jul 29, 2019
I have a really weird day/night cycle. I tend to not get up until around 2ish pm (est) and go to bed around 6am. I work weird days with Thursday and Friday off.

I don't mind people posting around in here.

whythisname

Jul 29, 2019
That would be awesome.

But saddly the amount of coal you would need to keep those running would be ridiculous. And since there is no other way to run those your just basically ruining off coal indirectly for more time and less return.

But it would be a cool build.

You can put wood in them and turn it into Charcoal, that will also give you creosote. Usually when I get a tree farm going I don't know what to do with all the wood anyway so I usually toss some of it into coke ovens to make charcoal for torches/smelting/etc.

Saice

Jul 29, 2019
You can put wood in them and turn it into Charcoal, that will also give you creosote. Usually when I get a tree farm going I don't know what to do with all the wood anyway so I usually toss some of it into coke ovens to make charcoal for torches/smelting/etc.

Oooh did not know that.

If only they were not slower then mud.

Reactions: whythisname

jumpfight5

Jul 29, 2019
You mean a wither skeleton farm; a wither farm would get you all the Nether Stars and blown-open Wither farms you need.
Well:
Putting the star into
a. Magic energy converter
b. Mutator block
will get you
a. Energy
b. Coal-producing bees
which will make coal by
a. UU-Matter
b. Centrifugation
and will get you coal too. ;)

gusgillis1

Jul 29, 2019
Well:
Putting the star into
a. Magic energy converter
b. Mutator block
will get you
a. Energy
b. Coal-producing bees
which will make coal by
a. UU-Matter
b. Centrifugation
and will get you coal too. ;)
Or... you know... you could just use wither skeletons. Just a suggestion... yeah....

Saice

Jul 29, 2019
Or... you know... you could just use wither skeletons. Just a suggestion... yeah....

Outside of killing a few and using the anvil <your choice of words here> thing have you tried getting a tier 5 wither skeleton shard legit?