Whitelist Server OkamiCraft|DW20 modpack| 20 tps Stable... >18, last reset(11/13/2014)

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

ghost8142

Jul 29, 2019
Whitelist Application Format:
In-Game Name: ghost8142
How old are you? 20
Where are you from (City, State or Country)? Wisconsin, USA
What are you looking for in this server. I am looking for a active modded server with collaboration, much like forgecraft or mindcrack!
How active are you? I will be on everyday, and plan to stream if that's ok?
Do you agree to the rules (if so, how many rules are listed above)? 7 of them

Dr:DooManiC

Jul 29, 2019

In-Game Name:
Dr_DooManiC
How old are you? 22
Where are you from (City, State or Country)? Austria, near Innsbruck
What are you looking for on this server A new start, and another Server to play and have fun with. Im seeking to spread the truth about heretic technic mods, and bring the blessings of magic to everyone!
How active are you? You know this ;) 4-6 days a week
Do you agree to the rules (if so, how many rules are listed above)? I found 7, and i can agree with them

Aobozu

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: ghost8142
How old are you? 20
Where are you from (City, State or Country)? Wisconsin, USA
What are you looking for in this server. I am looking for a active modded server with collaboration, much like forgecraft or mindcrack!
How active are you? I will be on everyday, and plan to stream if that's ok?
Do you agree to the rules (if so, how many rules are listed above)? 7 of them

In-Game Name:
Dr_DooManiC
How old are you? 22
Where are you from (City, State or Country)? Austria, near Innsbruck
What are you looking for on this server A new start, and another Server to play and have fun with. Im seeking to spread the truth about heretic technic mods, and bring the blessings of magic to everyone!
How active are you? You know this ;) 4-6 days a week
Do you agree to the rules (if so, how many rules are listed above)? I found 7, and i can agree with them
Welcome.[DOUBLEPOST=1414746123,1414659745][/DOUBLEPOST]I ve updated the topic page.

tuvan

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: tuvan
How old are you? 18
Where are you from (City, State or Country)? Turkey
What are you looking for in this server ? A playable 1.7 mod pack with variety of mods and a friendly community :)
How active are you? I am planning to play for 4-5 hours every day or two depending on my schedule.
Do you agree to the rules (if so, how many rules are listed above)? Yep, there are 7 rules which are very basic and understandable :)

Aobozu

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: tuvan
How old are you? 18
Where are you from (City, State or Country)? Turkey
What are you looking for in this server ? A playable 1.7 mod pack with variety of mods and a friendly community :)
How active are you? I am planning to play for 4-5 hours every day or two depending on my schedule.
Do you agree to the rules (if so, how many rules are listed above)? Yep, there are 7 rules which are very basic and understandable :)
Welcome

OhBrod

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: OhBrod
How old are you? 16
Where are you from (City, State or Country)? Granby, Qc (Canada)
What are you looking for in this server: I'm searching for a friendly server where i don't need to be scared about griefer and i can have fun. I'm new to 1.7.10 pack and i can't stand singleplayer so i wish to find a good multiplayer server and i hope this server is the good one. I will help the player on the server the best i can and i hope they will do the same :) .
How active are you? Change from day to day, but usually 2-3 hours a day
Do you agree to the rules (if so, how many rules are listed above)? I agree with the 7 rules.

tesmat

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: tesmat
How old are you? 15
Where are you from (City, State or Country)? Torino Italy
What are you looking for in this server a place where i can find polite people and where i can try mods without lagging =)
How active are you? I play for like 7-8 hours a week =)
Do you agree to the rules (if so, how many rules are listed above)? i agree with the 7 rules above =)

_RoXa_

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name:_RoXa_
How old are you?15
Where are you from (City, State or Country)? torino italy
What are you looking for in this server stay with my friends and play mod without lag
How active are you? 10 hours week
Do you agree to the rules (if so, how many rules are listed above)? yess

Aobozu

Jul 29, 2019
Welcome
In-Game Name: OhBrod
How old are you?
Where are you from (City, State or Country)? Granby, Qc (Canada)
What are you looking for in this server: I'm searching for a friendly server where i don't need to be scared about griefer and i can have fun. I'm new to 1.7.10 pack and i can't stand singleplayer so i wish to find a good multiplayer server and i hope this server is the good one. I will help the player on the server the best i can and i hope they will do the same :) .
How active are you? Change from day to day, but usually 2-3 hours a day
Do you agree to the rules (if so, how many rules are listed above)? I agree with the 7 rules.

In-Game Name: tesmat
How old are you? 15
Where are you from (City, State or Country)? Torino Italy
What are you looking for in this server a place where i can find polite people and where i can try mods without lagging =)
How active are you? I play for like 7-8 hours a week =)
Do you agree to the rules (if so, how many rules are listed above)? i agree with the 7 rules above =)

In-Game Name:_RoXa_
How old are you?15
Where are you from (City, State or Country)? torino italy
What are you looking for in this server stay with my friends and play mod without lag
How active are you? 10 hours week
Do you agree to the rules (if so, how many rules are listed above)? yess

ThatGuyCZ

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name:
ThatGuy

How old are you?
I am 15 years old.

Where are you from (City, State or Country)?
Czech Republic

What are you looking for in this server
I'd like to play on private server such as this, because i have enough of vulgar/griefing kids on other servers., also because i can't play any modded minecraft in single player > strangely in multiplayer i have no matter what 45+ fps..

How active are you?
This i can't say > sometimes 4 hours per day, sometimes once at week. It will be based on people on server :)

Do you agree to the rules (if so, how many rules are listed above)?

Of course i am! ^^ (the lucky number seven)

ziggy sent me

Aobozu

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name:
ThatGuy

How old are you?
I am 15 years old.

Czech Republic

I'd like to play on private server such as this, because i have enough of vulgar/griefing kids on other servers., also because i can't play any modded minecraft in single player > strangely in multiplayer i have no matter what 45+ fps..

How active are you?
This i can't say > sometimes 4 hours per day, sometimes once at week. It will be based on people on server :)

Of course i am! ^^ (the lucky number seven)

ziggy sent me
Welcome.

ThatGuyCZ

Jul 29, 2019
I have one little request, can you change ingame name from ThatGuy to FluffyDiscord ? I have just bought a game ;)

eragon20101

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name:
eragon20103

How old are you?
I'm 17 years old.

I live in Germany

I want to play on your server because I like to play in a little group communicate with other player and just have fun to play

How active are you?
I mostly can play between 9:00 pm - 1:00 am UTC+1

Yes I agree with the rules and there are Seven rules :)

and ziggy has sent me :)

Aobozu

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name:
eragon20103

How old are you?
I'm 17 years old.

I live in Germany

I want to play on your server because I like to play in a little group communicate with other player and just have fun to play

How active are you?
I mostly can play between 9:00 pm - 1:00 am UTC+1

Yes I agree with the rules and there are Seven rules :)

and ziggy has sent me :)
Welcome
I have one little request, can you change ingame name from ThatGuy to FluffyDiscord ? I have just bought a game ;)
Done

StHighlander123

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: HighlanderSteve
How old are you?: 16
Where are you from (City, State or Country)? UK
What are you looking for in this server: A good, stable community that is fun to play with.
How active are you? I can be on most days, at least 3 hours.
Do you agree to the rules (if so, how many rules are listed above)? I agree, and there are 7 rules.

Aobozu

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: HighlanderSteve
How old are you?: 16
Where are you from (City, State or Country)? UK
What are you looking for in this server: A good, stable community that is fun to play with.
How active are you? I can be on most days, at least 3 hours.
Do you agree to the rules (if so, how many rules are listed above)? I agree, and there are 7 rules.
Welcome.

snowtemplar356

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: snowtemplar356
How old are you?: 26
Where are you from (City, State or Country)? Rochester, NY
What are you looking for in this server: A good online platform with which to test out technical 1.7.10 mods and modpacks
How active are you? Depends. Some days I am available for the entire day to binge on Minecraft. Other days I have to spend cooking and working. Expect times of constant binging followed by a period of low activity and then back to binging.
Do you agree to the rules (if so, how many rules are listed above)? I agree, and that there are 7 rules noted, but how many lights are there?

Aobozu

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: snowtemplar356
How old are you?: 26
Where are you from (City, State or Country)? Rochester, NY
What are you looking for in this server: A good online platform with which to test out technical 1.7.10 mods and modpacks
How active are you? Depends. Some days I am available for the entire day to binge on Minecraft. Other days I have to spend cooking and working. Expect times of constant binging followed by a period of low activity and then back to binging.
Do you agree to the rules (if so, how many rules are listed above)? I agree, and that there are 7 rules noted, but how many lights are there?

Welcome

Azeraath89

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: Azeraath89
How old are you? 25
Where are you from (City, State or Country)? Leavenworth, KS, US
What are you looking for in this server? An active community similar to Forgecraft or Mindcrack.
How active are you? Very active when I have solid active community to be a part of and contribute towards.
Do you agree to the rules (if so, how many rules are listed above)? Absolutely (7)