Whitelist Server OkamiCraft|DW20 modpack| 20 tps Stable... >18, last reset(11/13/2014)

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Netty16

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: netty16
How old are you? 17
Where are you from (City, State or Country)? KS, USA
What are you looking for in this server: I was recommended by a friend that this server was really great. I just want to play on a small community server and have fun with others.
How active are you? Vary, sometimes i play for hours on end, sometimes just a hour per day.
Do you agree to the rules (if so, how many rules are listed above)? yes

Aobozu

Jul 29, 2019
calm down, everything will be as easy as with the forgelabs pack... seems like the first modpack will come uncompleted and it will get updated next weak... we have to wait for the pack release from ftb.[DOUBLEPOST=1406225668][/DOUBLEPOST]
In-Game Name: netty16
How old are you? 17
Where are you from (City, State or Country)? KS, USA
What are you looking for in this server: I was recommended by a friend that this server was really great. I just want to play on a small community server and have fun with others.
How active are you? Vary, sometimes i play for hours on end, sometimes just a hour per day.
Do you agree to the rules (if so, how many rules are listed above)? yes
Welcome to our server

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: w0lf27
How old are you? I'm 15 and I will be 16 in September
Where are you from (City, State or Country)? I'm from Puerto Rico
What are you looking for in this server I'm looking for a group of people to test the 1.7 mods with
How active are you? I play everyday of the week for several hours
Do you agree to the rules (if so, how many rules are listed above)? I agree to the server rules and there are 7 rules listed

xCouzchat7

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: xCouzchat7
How old are you? 17
Where are you from (City, State or Country)? VA, USA
What are you looking for in this server: People to test 1.7.10 mods with and be able to test on a server.
How active are you? Almost everyday for a few hours minimum
Do you agree to the rules (if so, how many rules are listed above)? Yes and 7 rules.

Aobozu

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: w0lf27
How old are you? I'm 15 and I will be 16 in September
Where are you from (City, State or Country)? I'm from Puerto Rico
What are you looking for in this server I'm looking for a group of people to test the 1.7 mods with
How active are you? I play everyday of the week for several hours
Do you agree to the rules (if so, how many rules are listed above)? I agree to the server rules and there are 7 rules listed
In-Game Name: xCouzchat7
How old are you? 17
Where are you from (City, State or Country)? VA, USA
What are you looking for in this server: People to test 1.7.10 mods with and be able to test on a server.
How active are you? Almost everyday for a few hours minimum
Do you agree to the rules (if so, how many rules are listed above)? Yes and 7 rules.
Welcome, stay tuned for the changes in the modpack.

Bearnado123

Jul 29, 2019
yeah in fact for my birthday today I got a new camera to do some stuff on my own :p[DOUBLEPOST=1406259308][/DOUBLEPOST]is it the ip listed on the website?[DOUBLEPOST=1406259404][/DOUBLEPOST]Can you whitelist me Bearnado123

Aobozu

Jul 29, 2019
the whitelist got ported, everyone that was in the whitelist still in it.

im trying to start the server... fixing some minor crashes xD