Whitelist Server OkamiCraft|DW20 modpack| 20 tps Stable... >18, last reset(11/13/2014)

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Aobozu

Jul 29, 2019
no, extra utilities crashed the server... its running, but it doesnt let people to join it... im trying to fix it...

Bearnado123

Jul 29, 2019
working on it now I just disabled extra utils so I'm re loading it[DOUBLEPOST=1406261735][/DOUBLEPOST]nope no I cant connect to the server

Bearnado123

Jul 29, 2019
"Internal Exception: io.netty.handler.codec.DecoderException:
java.io.IOException: Packet was larger than I expected, found 65537
bytes extra whilst reading packet[DOUBLEPOST=1406262108][/DOUBLEPOST]have you tried to disable Extra Utils server side?[DOUBLEPOST=1406262272][/DOUBLEPOST]I think the issue was that I tried to get on by disableing Extra utils which was causing problems there but it wasnt disabled server side so it would not let me on?

Aobozu

Jul 29, 2019
"Internal Exception: io.netty.handler.codec.DecoderException:
java.io.IOException: Packet was larger than I expected, found 65537
bytes extra whilst reading packet[DOUBLEPOST=1406262108][/DOUBLEPOST]have you tried to disable Extra Utils server side?[DOUBLEPOST=1406262272][/DOUBLEPOST]I think the issue was that I tried to get on by disableing Extra utils which was causing problems there but it wasnt disabled server side so it would not let me on?
ok... im trying to get it fixed.

Ilikepie5398

Jul 29, 2019
I dont want to sound naggy but any update on the progress, you dont need to say anythin just wondering before I head off to bed. Thanks for your work :)

Aobozu

Jul 29, 2019
go sleep... im having a hard time with this modpack... worst case scenario would be we stay with the forgelabs modpack.

Aobozu

Jul 29, 2019
the update just didnt worked... i will wait for a more stable version of the pack... for now, lets play the forgelabs pack at 1.7.2 version...

wolfenstein19

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: waldlauefer
How old are you? 21
Where are you from (City, State or Country)? Germany
What are you looking for in this server: Experience the early stages of 1.7 modded mc.
How active are you? depends on how much I like the server, generally a couple hours a day
Do you agree to the rules (if so, how many rules are listed above)? 6 or 7, depending if you count the last one.

Aobozu

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: waldlauefer
How old are you? 21
Where are you from (City, State or Country)? Germany
What are you looking for in this server: Experience the early stages of 1.7 modded mc.
How active are you? depends on how much I like the server, generally a couple hours a day
Do you agree to the rules (if so, how many rules are listed above)? 6 or 7, depending if you count the last one.
Welcome to our server and community, you will be able to connect soon... im fixing the server in the moment... stay tuned in the server status

turbeauke

Jul 29, 2019
Hey, I have some experience with running a server myself, and all the troubleshooting that comes with it so tell me if you need any help, okay?

Aobozu

Jul 29, 2019
turbeauke, if u can run the mechanical titan 1.7.10 modpack as a server and be able to connect with the client, u will turn into a god for me.

ps: i need to wait for my host owner to restart the 1.7.2 modpack... sorry guys

turbeauke

Jul 29, 2019
So, I figured out the problem, the packet issue is caused by the mod list being sent to the server, this is a well known issue in forge that I thought was fixed but apparently is still in, this stands appart from the issues with exut, which also crashes. Current forge versions dont really allow smp, there's just to many unfixed issues.

Edit: that means no 1.7.10, its just not possible without joining the forge team and fixing forge :p

Edit2: Actually, a fix for this is available in a newer forge version, but there still are issues with more then 3 players and chunk sending.

Last edited: