Whitelist Server OkamiCraft|DW20 modpack| 20 tps Stable... >18, last reset(11/13/2014)

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

turbeauke

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: turbeauke
How old are you? 16
Where are you from (City, State or Country)?
the Netherlands
What are you looking for in this server?
The newest mods and a small tight community
How active are you?
Very, Im at the start of my summer holidays so I got loads of time, I plan to play around 3 to 4 hours a day at least.
Do you agree to the rules?
yes. to all 7
I'm also applying for a friend of mine, bulletmagnet011, he's from Australia and a bit older then me. the rest of the application is the same for him.

Aobozu

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: Oscaro947
How old are you? 18
Where are you from (City, State or Country)? Norway
What are you looking for in this server? A serve4r where I can have casual fun with nice people.
How active are you? Depends on reallife, but as much as possible within reason.
Do you agree to the rules (if so, how many rules are listed above)? Yup, all seven
In-Game Name: Pyro_The_Hunter
How old are you? 14
Where are you from (City, State or Country)? Perth WA Australia
What are you looking for in this server? I love direwolf20 and all the other people from forge craft and i have really wanted to find a nice community like those on forge craft and play the newest 1.7 mods
How active are you? I am on as much as possible but being 14 I have school to deal with. There's also a small chance my PC won't run it
Do you agree to the rules (if so, how many rules are listed above)? I completely agree with those rules. There are 7 rules
u guys can login now, enjoy.[DOUBLEPOST=1406133600][/DOUBLEPOST]
In-Game Name: turbeauke
How old are you? 16
Where are you from (City, State or Country)? the Netherlands
What are you looking for in this server? The newest mods and a small tight community
How active are you? Very, Im at the start of my summer holidays so I got loads of time, I plan to play around 3 to 4 hours a day at least.
Do you agree to the rules? yes. to all 7
I'm also applying for a friend of mine, bulletmagnet011, he's from Australia and a bit older then me. the rest of the application is the same for him.
Whitelisted[DOUBLEPOST=1406133673][/DOUBLEPOST]
Is it possible to get a modlist for mechanical titan? I have not seen a post on the forums.
I asked for it, but the modlist autor is kinda lazy xD u can poke he in the forgelabs thread in 3rd party public modpacks section

Gordis

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: Gordyz
How old are you? 17
Where are you from (City, State or Country)? Brazil
What are you looking for in this server? New mods, new adventures and some fun with the commnunity.
How active are you? Hard to define. I ofthen play 2~4 hours a week, mostly on weekends.
Do you agree to the rules? Yes, to all the 7.

Aobozu

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: Gordyz
How old are you? 17
Where are you from (City, State or Country)? Brazil
What are you looking for in this server? New mods, new adventures and some fun with the commnunity.
How active are you? Hard to define. I ofthen play 2~4 hours a week, mostly on weekends.
Do you agree to the rules? Yes, to all the 7.
Whitelisted (bem vindo ao servidor)

Loki Schwarzes

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: LokiSchwarzes
How old are you? 29
Where are you from (City, State or Country)? Asheville, NC
What are you looking for in this server? A 1.7 modded minecraft experience with a fun community
How active are you? Usually daily, depends on work schedule (and sometimes while at work if its a slow day!)
Do you agree to the rules (if so, how many rules are listed above)? Yes I agree to the 7 rules

Aobozu

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: LokiSchwarzes
How old are you? 29
Where are you from (City, State or Country)? Asheville, NC
What are you looking for in this server? A 1.7 modded minecraft experience with a fun community
How active are you? Usually daily, depends on work schedule (and sometimes while at work if its a slow day!)
Do you agree to the rules (if so, how many rules are listed above)? Yes I agree to the 7 rules
Welcome

Reactions: Loki Schwarzes

MuayWowwy

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name:maplepies
How old are you?19
Where are you from (City, State or Country)?California
What are you looking for in this server a new experience ive played alot of the direwolf20 modpack and ive been watching him play forgecraft and it looks really fun.
How active are you?im quite active i will most like be on daily if not every other day
Do you agree to the rules (if so, how many rules are listed above)? yes of coarse i do:D

Aobozu

Jul 29, 2019
[DOUBLEPOST=1406155736][/DOUBLEPOST]
In-Game Name:maplepies
How old are you?19
Where are you from (City, State or Country)?California
What are you looking for in this server a new experience ive played alot of the direwolf20 modpack and ive been watching him play forgecraft and it looks really fun.
How active are you?im quite active i will most like be on daily if not every other day
Do you agree to the rules (if so, how many rules are listed above)? yes of coarse i do:D
Welcome

Ilikepie5398

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name:Ilikepie5398
How old are you?16
Where are you from (City, State or Country)?PA,USA
What are you looking for in this server: a community that won't die out and instead thrive and become more of close friends.
How active are you? Well my wrist recently had surgery and I'm wiping my computer Saturday I won't be on till late either saturday or sometime Monday since that's when I get the splint off and stitches out. Other than that I'm pretty active if I'm not learning java to my own devices :)
Do you agree to the rules (if so, how many rules are listed above)?Yes and 7.

Aobozu

Jul 29, 2019
totally typo'd and missed the underscore, whoops.
Ingame name is Loki_Schwarzes

thanks!
Fixed
In-Game Name:Ilikepie5398
How old are you?16
Where are you from (City, State or Country)?PA,USA
What are you looking for in this server: a community that won't die out and instead thrive and become more of close friends.
How active are you? Well my wrist recently had surgery and I'm wiping my computer Saturday I won't be on till late either saturday or sometime Monday since that's when I get the splint off and stitches out. Other than that I'm pretty active if I'm not learning java to my own devices :)
Do you agree to the rules (if so, how many rules are listed above)?Yes and 7.
Welcome, and good luck with ur recuperation.

MidomDevil

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: midomdevil
How old are you? Almost 22.
Where are you from (City, State or Country)? Romania, Bucharest, Sector II
What are you looking for in this server 1. 1.7.2 | 2. Im a friendly player + I love to STREAM!| 3. I want to learn new things/Done a new MODPACK.
How active are you? 6 to 7 hours everyday !
Do you agree to the rules (if so, how many rules are listed above)? Yes i do ! | 7) Rules.... (actually they are 6, because "Enjoy" is not really a rule)

Polario

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: Sacapuntas
How old are you? 19
Where are you from (City, State or Country)? UK
What are you looking for in this server? A friendly Community that helps each other. Also Been looking for a Good 1.7 Server.
How active are you? Abit Depending on How much Work I have to do.
Do you agree to the rules (if so, how many rules are listed above)? Yes (There are 7 rules)

Aobozu

Jul 29, 2019
Quick question, i was wondering if a teamspeak server is coming soon or is exsisting?
Yes i will make one, but let me get the new server running, and fix everything first...
In-Game Name: midomdevil
How old are you? Almost 22.
Where are you from (City, State or Country)? Romania, Bucharest, Sector II
What are you looking for in this server 1. 1.7.2 | 2. Im a friendly player + I love to STREAM!| 3. I want to learn new things/Done a new MODPACK.
How active are you? 6 to 7 hours everyday !
Do you agree to the rules (if so, how many rules are listed above)? Yes i do ! | 7) Rules.... (actually they are 6, because "Enjoy" is not really a rule)
whitelisted, and why so serious?

In-Game Name: Sacapuntas
How old are you? 19
Where are you from (City, State or Country)? UK
What are you looking for in this server? A friendly Community that helps each other. Also Been looking for a Good 1.7 Server.
How active are you? Abit Depending on How much Work I have to do.
Do you agree to the rules (if so, how many rules are listed above)? Yes (There are 7 rules)
Whitelisted.

JDB

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: jdb1234567890
How old are you? 17
Where are you from (City, State or Country)? TN, in the great state of TN
What are you looking for in this server, Im looking for a good community of people who i can play with and enjoy being around.
How active are you? I will be on most days, i work as a system admin for a local company, so i will be on mostly at night, Central time
Do you agree to the rules (if so, how many rules are listed above)? I agree to the 7 rules!

Aobozu

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: jdb1234567890
How old are you? 17
Where are you from (City, State or Country)? TN, in the great state of TN
What are you looking for in this server, Im looking for a good community of people who i can play with and enjoy being around.
How active are you? I will be on most days, i work as a system admin for a local company, so i will be on mostly at night, Central time
Do you agree to the rules (if so, how many rules are listed above)? I agree to the 7 rules!
Welcome[DOUBLEPOST=1406222128][/DOUBLEPOST]
Do we have OP yet Ao?
When the new pack get released in the launcher, i will start the server event and update.

MuayWowwy

Jul 29, 2019
Oh hey mate i was wondering lol i posted on the forums on the website how will we know when the new modpack comes out? will it just be there? or is there a url you could give me? Thanks for reading mate appreciate it