Ohai There!

Sparklepire

Jul 29, 2019
Haha that is true, I think my main problem is that I can never get my thoughts in order of may I want my place to look so I always end up making a box just because it is convenient lol

eSanity

Jul 29, 2019
After quite some time playing Vanilla Minecraft I stepped over to Modded Minecraft. And tbh with all these mods and all the space you need, It's becoming quite difficult to design something pretty! :)

Alkozath

Jul 29, 2019
After quite some time playing Vanilla Minecraft I stepped over to Modded Minecraft. And tbh with all these mods and all the space you need, It's becoming quite difficult to design something pretty! :)

aye i can relate to that, my own machinehall usally ends up being a 12*12*4 basicly. mostly due to convenience, but i sometimes have put some effort into making it more pleasing and comming up with some nice looks actually. but yea, its really hard to find something u can be pleased with.

NeonZenith

Jul 29, 2019
Also consider the fact while those are all very impressive, they are a simple pattern repeated. (not to down play your awesome designs guys!) Come up with a basic pattern/design and see how you can replicate it and make it bigger.

meiadm

Jul 29, 2019
With recent decisions I have made, Steampunk. Definitely steampunk. And you haven't missed too much, Gewitters - I just announced the city idea last stream. ;)
Oh dear, and with railcraft's new steam system, a match made in heaven ;)

Luke_H

Jul 29, 2019
DAFUQ+IS+THIS+SHIT+_3d6fd8ebc9e464891970711b5d1b24fc.png

Alkozath

Jul 29, 2019
Also consider the fact while those are all very impressive, they are a simple pattern repeated. (not to down play your awesome designs guys!) Come up with a basic pattern/design and see how you can replicate it and make it bigger.

yea, that is how its made, problem is to not to overdo it, or find how to break up the monotony, often using a even bigger pattern, atm ive made some addition to the one i had with a new house beside it, that house is using a new pattern and differ in hights etc, just to make it look like its built by someone else.

slay_mithos

Jul 29, 2019
From the moment I saw your avatar and sig, I knew I should post this for you:
http://dwarffortresswiki.org/index.php/DF2012:Cat

Oh, a game where you can eat cats, make armors and weapons from cats, throw cats into magma pools, or launch a horde of them against goblins...
(note that I got 3 cats myself, but it is so fun to have a whole army fully geared thanks to cats, and food too^^)

Takaste

Jul 29, 2019
hiyas morvelaira
going to look forwards to you streaming from your own server, would love to be part of the build but guess you already got a mil signers. good luck with the endeavour.

GrammieFi

Jul 29, 2019
Hi. I see you're not signing people up for your City project yet. I'm fairly ignorant when it comes to server play, but I enjoyed the group project in the Band of Mages special episodes for the Ars Magica mod, (I'm the silent one) and decided when the FTB pack released I'd see about finding a good server for multiplay. I have applied for a whitelisted server here, but what actually sounds the most fun to me is your project. Will this be open to people you don't know yet, and do you have an idea when you'll be ready to start? Thanks for your time. ~Fi

Morvelaira

Jul 29, 2019
All questions will be answered next week. I'm travelling right now, and don't have acess to a lot of things.

MCJinzha

Jul 29, 2019
Really hoping to catch one of your streams soon!

It's a shame most of the fun streams are late at night for most Europeans, especially xods who can barely get online in the evening at all.