Ohai There!

LegitNeek

Jul 29, 2019
The reason I play Better Than Wolves and the reason I'm not sucking at it :D

Thank you Morvelaira, she who bears the right of Prima Squee-ti.

Cainders

Jul 29, 2019
Had to do a little testbuild to see if I could make something with a victorian / steampunk style

0Q4xx.jpg

Its only one wall and a bit of the roof.

Morvelaira

Jul 29, 2019
*raises eyebrows* Cainders... color me impressed!

And hi Konzy5. It goes rather well at the moment.

Just so everyone knows, I'm still in the process of researching a host for the city build server. It's really the last thing I'm waiting on right now.

Konzy5

Jul 29, 2019
Flora The Explorer!! (stream reference).
P.S: Don't ask me to host because my power efficient computer barely plays minecraft -_-
P.S.S Is it going to be a legit build?

NeonZenith

Jul 29, 2019
Just so everyone knows, I'm still in the process of researching a host for the city build server. It's really the last thing I'm waiting on right now.

Forgive me if you've already answered, if all you are waiting on is the host, have you decided on if the server to be running the FTB pack? Or BTW? 1.4? etc.

Also, really nice Cainders!

Frostcreep

Jul 29, 2019
Hi Morvelaira! Thanks for the awesome stream today! ;D I enjoyed it quite a bit! : D (I know i use old-school winkies, but... they are too good ^^)

EDIT: Gah! It forces me to use modern smiles! I will find ways to trick the system! ; )

Alkozath

Jul 29, 2019
Something Cainders got me inspired to do. easely converted to appartmentbuilding or factory really.
2012-10-31_01.27.52.png

Sparklepire

Jul 29, 2019
Ahh I am so jealous of Cainders and Alkozath's ingenuity and architectural design. i wish I was that good/creative when it comes t o making stuff in Minecraft. :(

Alkozath

Jul 29, 2019
Ahh I am so jealous of Cainders and Alkozath's ingenuity and architectural design. i wish I was that good/creative when it comes t o making stuff in Minecraft. :(

Dont pull yourself down, try out, sure first tries prolly aint gonna look pretty,go on and look on how other uses diferrent blocks, try it out, start with replication their works, test how different materials looks, experiment etc, and dont be discourage if it fails, now u know how not to make things.. ;)