Ohai There!

Morvelaira

Jul 29, 2019
So, apparently I have this section of the forums to do my evil plans community organizing events. If you follow my livestream you know I'm trying to organize a server with a bunch of people to plan and build a huge city! That will be organized here, and this is also just a place to come and say hi to me as well.

Where to find me:

www.twitch.tv/morvelaira
www.youtube.com/user/morvelaira
https://twitter.com/morvelaira

Follow me in these three places to know what I am up to... as well as this forum, of course. :)

Reactions: Stellastronza

DraigoDragon

Jul 29, 2019
uhhh hello please don't hurt me I'm only a peon for what It's worth I know this guy who could do that for you Here's a pen and paper...

"Start drawing :<"

Stellastronza

Jul 29, 2019
yay! FTB peoples start to appear in the forums :3 followed /subscribed to you Morvelaira! keep up the good work!

Skirty_007

Jul 29, 2019
Hello! I stumbled upon your stream a couple of weeks ago and followed you from there. Nice to see you here.

Rhinehart_

Jul 29, 2019
haha this sounds like the city of industry project,......:(.......still waiting on Redpower.....................

Morvelaira

Jul 29, 2019
haha this sounds like the city of industry project,......:(.......still waiting on Redpower.....................

It's inspiration is actually not all that far off. I had been going back and forth between having it be a BTW server - which is my primary focus so far - and having it be a FTB server. Lately, I think FTB is winning out.

eSanity

Jul 29, 2019
I'm following you on Twitch now ;) Hope to catch you streaming someday! In wich timezone are you?

Gewitters

Jul 29, 2019
Another place to follow Morvelaira?!?!?!?!?! :)

I've missed your last couple live streams, so forgive me if you have mentioned this already. Any particular architectural style you are planning to have as the main theme for you city?

Morvelaira

Jul 29, 2019
With recent decisions I have made, Steampunk. Definitely steampunk. And you haven't missed too much, Gewitters - I just announced the city idea last stream. ;)

Gewitters

Jul 29, 2019
Very cool. This could be a trick question (in that everyone will have a different opinion) but any ideas on a specific texture pack that you will want the build be based around? Every build can look completely different with just the swap of a texture pack.

NeonZenith

Jul 29, 2019
It's inspiration is actually not all that far off. I had been going back and forth between having it be a BTW server - which is my primary focus so far - and having it be a FTB server. Lately, I think FTB is winning out.

Where/when can we sign up!? Sounds like a really interesting project.

Cainders

Jul 29, 2019
Yea Steampunk sounds like fun to build with a FTB-pack and specially all the redpower corvers, strips and all that goodiness.