Whitelist Server {[Oddworld]} Horizon ftb [whitelist|no plugins| 24/7 Creeperhost Server]

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

xx_tank3r_xx

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Name: xx_tank3r_xx
Why you want to join: I want a safe environment where I can get to know everybody and not have my place grieved.

DJ_Locks

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Name(s): DJ_Locks and babyblue1717
Why you want to join: My sister and I are looking for a nice place to play horizons with other cool people. We started with Attack of the B-Team, then the server changed to FTB Unleashed, which was fun, but now it looks like our server is going to close so we're looking for a new home.

Orcius

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Name: Orcius
Why you want to join: I'd love to try out FTB 1.6.4, since i've been playing 1.4.7 for a while now.

ChaseNetwork

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Name: ChaseNetwork
Why you want to join: Need a good server that doesn't change change the core pack. (last server I tried disabled bed-respawning without saying anything in OP about it).

halo eduards

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Name: theonehohax
Why you want to join: To play in a fun community. With awensome people etc.

Redacted

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Name: D3ltaSierra25
Why you want to join: I am looking for a good stable community that I can build in and help out. I like being able to do my own thing without getting trolled every 3 seconds.

Runicknight

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Name: gamehunter9
Why you want to join: I want a good community with nice people, and I just want to be able to play the game without being disrupted.

macx11

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Name: macx22
Why you want to join: i want too join with my frende so we can play on a good community

Spewny Bard

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Name: spewnybard
Why you want to join: I'm just looking for a nice, small server to build and chat on.
I know the mods fairly well. So, I can help people learn if they need someone to explain for stuff works.

alongerby

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Name: DeCreeperHunter
Why you want to join: Looking for a nice Horizon server because i really like the mods in that modpack

evintyrrell

Jul 29, 2019
I am filling out two applications, one for me and one for my friend.

Minecraft Name: evintyrrell
Why you want to join: Looking for a nice community where I can enjoy FTB and not worry about greifing/trolling

Minecraft Name: loganluther97
Why you want to join: Looking for a nice community where I can enjoy FTB and not worry about greifing/trolling

Xanders

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Name:Amkaa
Why you want to join:Well because public servers are too crowded and single player world is just lonely. And I'd love to join a community which I could talk and game with.

unrealghostgamer

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Name: unrealghostgamer
Why you want to join: Not played FTB before and i am looking for a decent server to play it on.

C

crepy_hauz

Minecraft Name: creepy_hauz
Why you want to join:
I just I would like to play on a normal server