Whitelist Server {[Oddworld]} Horizon ftb [whitelist|no plugins| 24/7 Creeperhost Server]

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Esriel123

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Name: Esriel123
Why you want to join: I used to be part of a very nice MC Community but the server was closed and i am now looking for a mature nice server with a friendly community

Jarett Kerkes

Jul 29, 2019
My name is jarett but my in game name is shadowseaker0210 I am 15 but 16 in 3 weeks I have been looking for a ftb server for three months now and I would add to the community because I would help anyone anytime I can.

Jimmart

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Name: Jimmart
Why you want to join: I'm looking for a nice server to join to try out the horizon pack and I'm hoping to find someone to team up with to build something nice.

Dark_steve101

Jul 29, 2019
MInecraft Name: Dark_steve101
Why you want to join: Ive bin looking for a horizons server to play on with my frirends angrypanda24 and fireascending thanks!!

Nyny

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Name: nyny2121
Why you want to join: I'm looking to find a server for a friend and I to play on, we decided it would be best to find a whitelist server because most of the public servers have either bad staff or bad players. Horizons was the modpack of choice because he prefers magic mods over tech mods, and this one has more magic than tech. We mostly want to build a long-standing base, he's experienced with about a year of mods and I first started playing with mods when EE1 came out. I'm a little new to the updates to all of the mods, but I know their core mechanics and what they all used to be. It's been a while since I've been on a server with friends, and he only wants to join a server that has a whitelist, and this one seems the most promising.

User below me (LordJike) is my buddy that I'm going to be playing with.

Last edited:

LordJike

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Name: LordJike
Why you want to join: more fun to play together than alone, I want to see how this world develops

Plasma

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Name: Plasma_Elf
Why you want to join: Need something to take my time away, I've been too busy with creative stuff, and thought it would be neat to spend some time in survial

JetAction

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Name: Justgetloud
Why you want to join: Just want to enjoy the modpack and have fun

Boreley

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Name: katom42
Why you want to join: I would like to join a small commuinty ftb server so I can show off my creations(If I want to MUWAHAHAHA) and have fun in general

Last edited:

Techodue

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Name: I_Da_Best
Why you want to join: I want to start looking into different mod packs and would like to do it on a server for some help and
maybe help other people as well.

Bobinskee

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Name: billbobobins
Why you want to join: I've been playing this mod pack for a little while in ssp and felt like trying it out with others.

bmkdarkstar

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Name: darkstar5786778
Why you want to join: Been looking for a good FTB server that isn't full of premiums that limit things you can do.

Juc70

Jul 29, 2019
Application
Minecraft Name: Juc70
Why you want to join: I want nice ftb server to play on (techworld or horizon) and would be interested in this.
Ps. Would like you to contact me with skype if you'll add or deny me, thanks :) (username: Juc70 )

Radoslav

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Name: MoxoLovka
Why you want to join: I want to play with other players not only on singleplayer

FrostStorm

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Name: _FrostStorm_
Why you want to join: I love the singleplayer experience and its cool to play on a small whitelisted server without plugins ;)

MarcusB93

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: MrBlockman_
Why you want to join: Wanna get back into the game and singleplayer just don't do it for me, i'm a legit player and i like to play with other people.

kells117

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Name: kells117
Why you want to join: Want to get a server were me and my friend can play on