1. This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Whitelist Server {[Oddworld]} Horizon ftb [whitelist|no plugins| 24/7 Creeperhost Server]

Discussion in 'Horizons' started by Oddity, Feb 13, 2014.

1. xx_tank3r_xx

xx_tank3r_xx New Member

Minecraft Name: xx_tank3r_xx
    Why you want to join: I want a safe environment where I can get to know everybody and not have my place grieved.

2. vssdgames

vssdgames New Member

vssdgames
    I like to create and share creations withothers and join in cooperative projects

3. DJ_Locks

DJ_Locks New Member

Minecraft Name(s): DJ_Locks and babyblue1717
    Why you want to join: My sister and I are looking for a nice place to play horizons with other cool people. We started with Attack of the B-Team, then the server changed to FTB Unleashed, which was fun, but now it looks like our server is going to close so we're looking for a new home.

4. Orcius

Orcius New Member

Minecraft Name: Orcius
    Why you want to join: I'd love to try out FTB 1.6.4, since i've been playing 1.4.7 for a while now.

5. ChaseNetwork

ChaseNetwork New Member

Minecraft Name: ChaseNetwork
    Why you want to join: Need a good server that doesn't change change the core pack. (last server I tried disabled bed-respawning without saying anything in OP about it).

6. halo eduards

halo eduards New Member

Minecraft Name: theonehohax
    Why you want to join: To play in a fun community. With awensome people etc.

7. Redacted

Redacted New Member

Minecraft Name: D3ltaSierra25
    Why you want to join: I am looking for a good stable community that I can build in and help out. I like being able to do my own thing without getting trolled every 3 seconds.

8. Runicknight

Runicknight New Member

Minecraft Name: gamehunter9
    Why you want to join: I want a good community with nice people, and I just want to be able to play the game without being disrupted.

9. macx11

macx11 New Member

Minecraft Name: macx22
    Why you want to join: i want too join with my frende so we can play on a good community

10. Spewny Bard

Spewny Bard New Member

Minecraft Name: spewnybard
    Why you want to join: I'm just looking for a nice, small server to build and chat on.
    I know the mods fairly well. So, I can help people learn if they need someone to explain for stuff works.

11. alongerby

alongerby New Member

Minecraft Name: DeCreeperHunter
    Why you want to join: Looking for a nice Horizon server because i really like the mods in that modpack

12. evintyrrell

evintyrrell New Member

I am filling out two applications, one for me and one for my friend.

Minecraft Name: evintyrrell
    Why you want to join: Looking for a nice community where I can enjoy FTB and not worry about greifing/trolling

Minecraft Name: loganluther97
    Why you want to join: Looking for a nice community where I can enjoy FTB and not worry about greifing/trolling

13. TheWarHound

TheWarHound New Member

Minecraft Name: TheWarHound
    Why you want to join: looking for a home

14. Xanders

Xanders New Member

Minecraft Name:Amkaa
    Why you want to join:Well because public servers are too crowded and single player world is just lonely. And I'd love to join a community which I could talk and game with.

15. unrealghostgamer

unrealghostgamer New Member

Minecraft Name: unrealghostgamer
    Why you want to join: Not played FTB before and i am looking for a decent server to play it on.

16. crepy_hauz

crepy_hauz Guest

Minecraft Name: creepy_hauz
    Why you want to join:
    I just I would like to play on a normal server