Whitelist Server {[Oddworld]} Horizon ftb [whitelist|no plugins| 24/7 Creeperhost Server]

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Masterx

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Name: icehero0003
Why you want to join: seems like a relatively nice and new server, plus its running horizons which will be mostly new to me

VoidLogic

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Name: quirk
Why you want to join: been out of the ftb loop for awhile, excited to try out all the new things with a good community

Skidryn

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Name: Skidryn
Why you want to join: I have a friend, Decessus, who suggested I should join and it looks like a lot of fun.

Bumbulum

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Name: Bumbulum
Why you want to join: I love ftb and like to play on whitelisted servers with a friendly community

Donorak

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft name: Donorak
Why you want to join: Looking for an FTB horizon server as well as a few friends are on it aswell.

truewolfhell

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Name: truewolfhell
Why you want to join: I would like to play horizons on a server with a nice community

Arceus22

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Name: Arceus22
Why you want to join: want to play with other people and show them my stuff

SoulLion

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Name: SoulLion
Why you want to join: Looking for a new server to play on. Been playing the Direwolf20 pack for the last couple weeks and feel like it's not much of a challenge anymore.

Frothgar

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Name: Offset101
Why you want to join: Looking for a good no griefing horizons server

Dragonmaster384

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Name: Dragonmaster384
Why you want to join: A few friends and I were looking for a good place to play a different modpack.

jon l joss

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Name: Jonnyjoss
Why you want to join: I've been looking for a small FTB Survival Server and I would like to help others with the stuff I've learned.

Chewed_Pencil

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Name: Chewed_Pencil
Why you want to join: My friend greyburst wants me to join him on this server.

Hell_Neko

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Name: Hell_Neko
Why you want to join: looking to play on a FTB server with a few friends as well

Last edited:

mmmBoost

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Name: mmmBoost
Why you want to join: Looking for stable server with good people.

Tomas Forsythe

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Name: Gale_wind
Why you want to join: I've been trying to find a good server to play on with others for quite some time, and have had no success finding a quality monster server, so this will hopefully be my first time playing on a horizons server :) I have tons of experience playing with the mods that it has in common with other modpacks, but I am super keen to learn some of the mods that are new to me

Last edited: