Whitelist Server Ocelot Inc. | Mindcrack pack | Whitelist | Hard | 18+

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

AlbertLooper

Jul 29, 2019
Ingame name: AlbertLooper
Timezone: Netherlands (GMT +1)

Mic/Teamspeak: Yes. Wouldn't want it any other way. Community and communication kinda go hand in hand imo.
Why do you want to join the server?: Because ocelots are glorious creatures.
What is your favourite aspect of the game?: Designing/Architecture & Mechanical systems.

Previous builds:
Project Horizon: Pic 1 / Pic 2
Youtube:

What word in the rules stood out to you?: 18+ & Community.

Blinkerty

Jul 29, 2019
Ingame name: blinkerty
Timezone: GMT
(Optional) Do you have a microphone and are you willing to join our TeamSpeak server and have fun?: i have a mic, will go on, never used teamspeak, used ventrilo and mumble though so it can't be much different
Why do you want to join the server?: looking for a mature community to enjoy minecraft without the downsides certain servers may allow.
What is your favourite aspect of the game?: building, resource gathering
What word in the rules stood out to you?: the word 'BAN' it seems you'll enforce the rules to keep a good community environment.

Tony Hig

Jul 29, 2019
Ingame name: TonyHig
Timezone: GMT -5 (Eastern USA)
(Optional) Minecraft forum user name: TonyHig
(Optional) Do you have a microphone and are you willing to join our TeamSpeak server and have fun?: I will get on when I can.
Why do you want to join the server?: I have been trying to find a server with a good community base that is stable. The few that I have tried have been very laggy and unplayable.
What is your favourite aspect of the game?: I personally enjoy the sheer number of mods in the game and the amount that can be done with each. I have played many hours in SSP but I would love to be able to play with others online and have a good time.
(Optional) Do you have any previous builds you’ve made, that you want to show off (link or short description)?: Nope
What word in the rules stood out to you?: I suppose I will listen to kittens even though they don't listen to me. And I like that this server is more mature than others.

ROBOCHIPS

Jul 29, 2019
Ingame name:ROBOCHIPS
Timezone:CST
(Optional) Minecraft forum user name:
(Optional) Do you have a microphone and are you willing to join our TeamSpeak server and have fun?:Yes
Why do you want to join the server?:Looking for a good mindcrack server to play on after I was griefed with a nuke on my last one.
What is your favourite aspect of the game?: Playing with people, exploring the world and having fun with people.
(Optional) Do you have any previous builds you’ve made, that you want to show off (link or short description)?:
What word in the rules stood out to you?:Kittens, Why are kittens in the rules?

hatemeh

Jul 29, 2019
Ingame name: HateMeh
Timezone: GMT+1
(Optional) Do you have a microphone and are you willing to join our TeamSpeak server and have fun?: Yes and yes
Why do you want to join the server?: I've been looking for a mature and fun community and it seems like this server has that. Also even though i have my own server i dislike playing on it because i'm usually inclined to use my admin powers for getting quick resources etc
What is your favourite aspect of the game?:My favorite aspect of vanilla minecraft is redstone and the contraptions you can make with it. i guess thats why i'm drawn to technical mods like rp2, ic2 and bc.
(Optional) Do you have any previous builds you’ve made, that you want to show off (link or short description)?: I usually don't feel the need to make screenshots of my creations.
What word in the rules stood out to you?: Kittens ?

Jeepee

Jul 29, 2019
Ingame name: Jeepee
(Optional) Minecraft forum user name: -
(Optional) Do you have a microphone and are you willing to join our TeamSpeak server and have fun?: I do have mic and would love to join teamspeak
Why do you want to join the server?:have been played on direworlf20 and want to get into mindcrack server.
What is your favourite aspect of the game?: load of recipes to do, i call that challenge accepted!
(Optional) Do you have any previous builds you’ve made, that you want to show off (link or short description)?: -
What word in the rules stood out to you?: kittens mayby, I like the 18+ community decision, makes for a better gaming experience imo.

Lokarn

Jul 29, 2019
Ingame name: i_Lokarn_I

Timezone PST west coast of NA or GMT -8

(Optional) Minecraft forum user name: Lokarn I think, I don't post there or log in there often.

(Optional) Do you have a microphone and are you willing to join our TeamSpeak server and have fun?: Yes, the only reason I am looking to find a server to play on is to play with others.

Why do you want to join the server?: Currently I am hosting a Mindcrack server for a friend and myself, but I would like to play with more than just one extra person. More friends means more fun. And I don't wish to deal with setting up my server to accomodate other people I don't know, so finding a server would be nice.

What is your favourite aspect of the game?: I like to organize all the stuff I collect. On my server I created a factory that sorts, stores, and organizes all the stuff I need to build either machines, or buildings.

(Optional) Do you have any previous builds you’ve made, that you want to show off (link or short description)?: Nothing too fancy, I built a small stronghold that floats in the sky. Each "corner" of the foundation sits on an island and below I dug out the ground to make it seem as though the islands floated up from the ground. I was going to add chains from under the islands so that it looked like it was being held in place. I saw a video Etho made and it inspired me.

What word in the rules stood out to you?: Well, no one word in particular, I don't have any weird word fetishes or anything, but I do like that Greg-tech is on hard mode. Makes starting a pain, but also helps slow people down a bit.

Zenzar

Jul 29, 2019
the server IP is there but you cant join the server if your not whitelisted, to do so make an application like everyone else and w8 for further infomation

you cant miss the info if you just look at the front page of the topic

hunterkane6

Jul 29, 2019
Ingame name:hunterkane6

Timezone:est

(Optional) Minecraft forum user name:hunterkane6

(Optional) Do you have a microphone and are you willing to join our TeamSpeak server and have fun?: i do have a microphone but probably wouldn't join unless someone wanted to chat.

Why do you want to join the server?:the last server i was a part of has slowly died because of major resets, i am looking for a fresh start with a friendly community.

What is your favourite aspect of the game?: finding something new in nei and working to find out what it is and how to use it.

(Optional) Do you have any previous builds you’ve made, that you want to show off (link or short description)?: i do, but unfortunately i always forget to take snapshots.

What word in the rules stood out to you?: respect, i feel people need to have respect to be a part of a community.

avinash

Jul 29, 2019
Ingame name:Av1nash
Timezone:utc +5:30
(Optional) Minecraft forum user name:avinash g
(Optional) Do you have a microphone and are you willing to join our TeamSpeak server and have fun?:yea ,ofc i will join TS
Why do you want to join the server?:cuz most of my known friends from abaric server are here now
What is your favourite aspect of the game?:using logic and brianz to create stuff
(Optional) Do you have any previous builds you’ve made, that you want to show off (link or short description)?:hmmmmmmmm,i dint take any snaps till now
What word in the rules stood out to you?:flawless ,aim for best server a flawless one

ryanhaych1

Jul 29, 2019
Ingame name:ryanhaych1

Timezone:GMT-0

(Optional) Minecraft forum user name:ryanhaych1

(Optional) Do you have a microphone and are you willing to join our TeamSpeak server and have fun?:Yes just bought new Mic and Willing to Join TS If i can.

Why do you want to join the server?:Me and my friend are looking for a server to play because the one we currently play is Dying and Not many players online.

What is your favourite aspect of the game?: I liked Thaumcraft and Redpower For long time and always making stuff with Redpower.

(Optional) Do you have any previous builds you’ve made, that you want to show off (link or short description)?:Nope, i don't realy Take screenshots.

What word in the rules stood out to you?:Respect, i always respect Players and admins

ctp

Jul 29, 2019
Application form
Ingame name:ctp1998ctp
Timezone:CST
(Optional) Minecraft forum user name:ctp1998ctp
(Optional) Do you have a microphone and are you willing to join our TeamSpeak server and have fun?:no
Why do you want to join the server?:
What is your favourite aspect of the game?:
(Optional) Do you have any previous builds you’ve made, that you want to show off (link or short description)?:no
What word in the rules stood out to you?:none

geroge

Jul 29, 2019
Ingame name: Hitmanbob
(Optional) Minecraft forum user name: Hitmanbob
(Optional) Do you have a microphone and are you willing to join our TeamSpeak server and have fun?: Yes
Why do you want to join the server?: To play with my friend Dooke
What is your favourite aspect of the game?: Crafting and the versatility the community mods add to the game.
(Optional) Do you have any previous builds you’ve made, that you want to show off (link or short description)?: None sorry.
What word in the rules stood out to you?: Icecream

Vioki

Jul 29, 2019
Ingame name: Vioki
Minecraft forum user name: Vioki
Do you have a microphone and are you willing to join our TeamSpeak server and have fun?: Certainly.

Why do you want to join the server?: I've been looking for a nice small FTB server to start a youtube let's play on for a while now and this is the first UK server I have found that looks like it's worth applying for. I do hope that if I am accepted that no one has a problem with me recording.

What is your favourite aspect of the game?: Redstone! I have always loved the technical side of the game, making automatic farms and mob harvesters stuff like that. I am not the most talented builder when it comes to aesthetics but I do try my best.

Do you have any previous builds you’ve made, that you want to show off? : Ahh well like I said I've never been very good at aesthetic stuff so no screenshots really. But I do have my youtube channel if that interests you at all. http://www.youtube.com/Vioki9999

What word in the rules stood out to you?: icecream

hidetzugu

Jul 29, 2019
Ingame name: hidetzugu
Timezone: UTC
(Optional) Minecraft forum user name: hidetsugu
(Optional) Do you have a microphone and are you willing to join our TeamSpeak server and have fun?: I have a mic (not a particulary good one), but currently the internet cable to my room is out, and I feel kind of weird randomly talking to the computer in the living room when there are ppl around, so until I pull a new cable threw the wall I will only be using it when I'm home alone (like right now)
Why do you want to join the server?: I like getting in servers when they are just starting out, and i haven't tried mindcrack on smp yet
What is your favourite aspect of the game?: how easily we can change gears, we can go from engineer to artist to "I don't wanna think so i'll just dig a hole" as mutch as we want.
What word in the rules stood out to you?: icecream

fatmoney

Jul 29, 2019
Ingame name: Thekendall
Timezone: gmt -5
(Optional) Minecraft forum user name:
(Optional) Do you have a microphone and are you willing to join our TeamSpeak server and have fun?: not at the moment it broke but should be getting one soon when i get some cash (college expenses op)
Why do you want to join the server?: after watching the mindcrack series i have been looking for a server close to that and have not found one. This one seems to be on the right track, and minecraft is 10x better with other people than single player
What is your favourite aspect of the game?: ic2
(Optional) Do you have any previous builds you’ve made, that you want to show off (link or short description)?:
What word in the rules stood out to you?: community