Whitelist Server Ocelot Inc. | Mindcrack pack | Whitelist | Hard | 18+

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

yuta20

Jul 29, 2019
Ingame name: HonSolid
Timezone: GMT -3
Minecraft forum user name: Hon
Do you have a microphone and are you willing to join our TeamSpeak server and have fun?: Yes!
Why do you want to join the server?: I was looking for a mature server with the FTB mods, this server really look like what I've been looking for.
What is your favourite aspect of the game?: Certainly the fact it request your creativity to be put into work
What word in the rules stood out to you?: Icecream, because, well..., I feel like having one right now.

Chewy

Jul 29, 2019
Ingame name: Chewy
Timezone: GMT -5 (EST)
Do you have a microphone and are you willing to join our TeamSpeak server and have fun?: Absolutely
Why do you want to join the server? I'm looking to join an active, mature, and friendly server. This server seems to fit that description very well.
What is your favorite aspect of the game?: The community for sure.
What word in the rules stood out to you?: Going to have go with "icecream" on that one.

TaticalPT

Jul 29, 2019
Ingame name:TaticalPT
Timezone:0
(Optional) Do you have a microphone and are you willing to join our TeamSpeak server and have fun?: I have but i dont speak english
Why do you want to join the server?: Because my friend hunter is there :D, and i want to play ftb
What is your favourite aspect of the game?: i love to mine with all those new ores
What word in the rules stood out to you?: I like the 18+ because of the griefers <.<

hoodster25

Jul 29, 2019
Coming form anbaric Server and I guess now everyone is going over here so yeah.....

Ingame name: hoodster25
Timezone: US Central
(Optional) Minecraft forum user name: hoodster25
(Optional) Do you have a microphone and are you willing to join our TeamSpeak server and have fun?:
Why do you want to join the server?: yes
What is your favourite aspect of the game?: building
(Optional) Do you have any previous builds you’ve made, that you want to show off (link or short description)?:
What word in the rules stood out to you?: I have some great builds but I cannot put out stuff because I either start from scratch and such, I always change stuff

Tysinsu

Jul 29, 2019
Application form
Ingame name: Tysinsu
Timezone: US EST
(Optional) Minecraft forum user name:
(Optional) Do you have a microphone and are you willing to join our TeamSpeak server and have fun?: I have a mic and would join team speak occasionally
Why do you want to join the server?: For a community
What is your favourite aspect of the game?: Collecting Resources
(Optional) Do you have any previous builds you’ve made, that you want to show off (link or short description)?:
What word in the rules stood out to you?: 18 years +

If you get accepted onto the server, you will recieve a welcome mail which will include our TeamSpeak3 server IP and password.

phenx

Jul 29, 2019
Ingame name: Phenx
Timezone: GMT
(Optional) Minecraft forum user name:
(Optional) Do you have a microphone and are you willing to join our TeamSpeak server and have fun?: I do have a microphone I'm willing to use
Why do you want to join the server?: because cats are awesome, also been looking to play on a more mature server and this one seems to fit the bill
What is your favourite aspect of the game?: building technical stuff
What word in the rules stood out to you?: icecream

Mr Froop

Jul 29, 2019
Ingame name: mrfroop
Timezone: CET (GMT+1)
Do you have a microphone and are you willing to join our TeamSpeak server and have fun?: Yes, can't always use it because of two wild kids but when I'm able to join i will.
Why do you want to join the server?: I have been looking for a server in Europe that accepts, hopefully, only mature players and is built around a nice community. And based on your description this could be that server.
What is your favourite aspect of the game?: Automation, love making stuff that makes them self :)
Do you have any previous builds you’ve made, that you want to show off (link or short description)?: I have been playing single player minecraft for years and used mods for about a year. So have to many worlds created to single one out. Before mods I usually ended up creating redstone circuits. I guess a automated minecart system transporting chests from my mine was the most advanced during this time. Using mods I usually end up creating sorting systems that sorts all stuff from my automated mines/farms. Lately I have been playing around with redpower frames and Computercraft, but haven't built anything to fancy yet. I also try to make my buildings look clean, I'm no artist but likes things to look nice and tidy.
What word in the rules stood out to you?: icecream.

Dolo

Jul 29, 2019
Ingame name: sxyoomonkey
Timezone: UTC
Do you have a microphone and are you willing to join our TeamSpeak server and have fun?: I have no problem with this.
Why do you want to join the server?: Ive been looking for a dedicated server since i started playing minecraft and this one stuck out.
What is your favourite aspect of the game?: Definately the different variables and how it challenged you to think outside the "blocks" lol

Elertai

Jul 29, 2019
The serverowner have asked me to pause the applications for the weekend. If the currentl applicants are still interested by then, I'll come back and check Monday the 28th.

Mr Froop

Jul 29, 2019
The serverowner have asked me to pause the applications for the weekend. If the currentl applicants are still interested by then, I'll come back and check Monday the 28th.

Keep my application, I'm still interested. Looking forward to hear from you on Monday.

filipemfc

Jul 29, 2019
Ingame name: MfnKing
Timezone: 0
(Optional) Minecraft forum user name: filipemfc
(Optional) Do you have a microphone and are you willing to join our TeamSpeak server and have fun?: yes
Why do you want to join the server?: My friend also play's and i want to join to :)
What is your favourite aspect of the game?: redstone builds but i will try the diferent mod's of FTB (1st time in FTB)
(Optional) Do you have any previous builds you’ve made, that you want to show off (link or short description)?: no
What word in the rules stood out to you?: 18 years +

milkman

Jul 29, 2019
Ingame name: milkman21666
Timezone: (UTC-05:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada)
(Optional) Minecraft forum user name: milkman
(Optional) Do you have a microphone and are you willing to join our TeamSpeak server and have fun?: yes
Why do you want to join the server?: I l
What is your favourite aspect of the game?:learning new things and trying them out
(Optional) Do you have any previous builds you’ve made, that you want to show off (link or short description)?: none atm. really have not been playing that long.
What word in the rules stood out to you?: PvP is enabled and is allowed as long as it’s fun for both

phenx

Jul 29, 2019

Keep my app, I'm still interested, thanks.

artis

Jul 29, 2019
Ingame name: Artis_is_livebro
Timezone:paccfic
Do you have a microphone and are you willing to join our TeamSpeak server and have fun?: yes im willing
Why do you want to join the server?: just looking for a mature group of people to enjoy FTB with
What is your favourite aspect of the game?: you cand do anything you want bassicallly
What word in the rules stood out to you?: ice cream

Kronza

Jul 29, 2019
Application formIngame name: _Kronza_
Age: 17, I know this doesn't fit the age restrictions, but give me a day or two, and you can verify it yourself, got to give everyone the slightest amount of benefit of the doubt right?
Timezone: Minnesota, United States, CST -6GMT
(Optional) Minecraft forum user name: I have never had one.
(Optional) Do you have a microphone and are you willing to join our TeamSpeak server and have fun?: Of course, just got a new mic for Christmas!
Why do you want to join the server?: I'm tired of the over populated servers that arent whitelisted, and that are full of steal, griefing douchebags.
What is your favourite aspect of the game?: Technical, so redstone and playing with the engines of mods.
(Optional) Do you have any previous builds you’ve made, that you want to show off (link or short description)?: I dont have any on camera, but I plan too record an LP if I get accepted youtube.com/user/kronaticfilms
What word in the rules stood out to you?: The 18+ Rule, even though I am not at that age, I do agree in that rule as it will prevent small annoying kids from joining.

Xalazhar

Jul 29, 2019
Ingame name: Xalazhar
Timezone: EST
Why do you want to join the server?: Because I am the last person still actually playing on the old Anbaric Industries server and it's extremely lonely over there.
What is your favourite aspect of the game?: Building.
(Optional) Do you have any previous builds you’ve made, that you want to show off (link or short description)?: Members of the old server have probably seen some of my building.