Obsidian World|FTB Pack A|Open(No whitelist)|Feed The Beast

• Announcement

Hello, we know that many of you have been asking for the server section to be split into sections so that servers are easier to find so that is exactly what we have done! We are also working on a server listing site to make the listing even better but this is still some time off and so for now this will be used. Current server owners will need to PM Rob if they want to keep their post with the following form completed:

Link to forum post:
    Pack:
    Server type (Whitelist/Greylist/Open):

Hope you like the new layout and if you have any more suggestions please post them in the web feedback forum.

The FTB Team
    P.S Go easy on my inbox :)

CreatorOfWater

Jul 29, 2019
Zl3ZT.png
IP Address:
fight.realmservers.net:28165

Rules:
No Griefing(Quite obvious)
Don't use nukes alot(One or two for mining is fine just give out the coordinates of where you are setting it off(keep it 500 blocks away from spawn))
Don't Steal
Disabled Items:
Mystcraft discriptive books​
Moon portals​
Play Style:
Casual PvP(Don't go into other's houses and kill them)
Difficulty:
Normal​
Slots:
48​
Please post an application for a Mystcraft age:
Why do you want a Mystcraft age?:​
Will you abuse it?:​
How long have you been playing for?:​
What symbols do you want added to it?:​

anders

Jul 29, 2019
i'll like to apply for a new mining age

Why do you want a Mystcraft age?: because we need a better one
Will you abuse it?: yes for mining
How long have you been playing for?: since the start of the server
What symbols do you want added to it?: flat, single biome, extreme hills, standart lighting (since mobs still spawn at bright and so we can see where they spawn), etenal day, caves, vilages, crystals, no weather, star fissurs and as many dense ore symbols you think the server can handle

and if you need to turn off corruption you can turn it complety off in the configs for mystcraft
-rebrabrob

CreatorOfWater

Jul 29, 2019
i'll like to apply for a new mining age

Why do you want a Mystcraft age?: because we need a better one
Will you abuse it?: yes for mining
How long have you been playing for?: since the start of the server
What symbols do you want added to it?: flat, single biome, extreme hills, standart lighting (since mobs still spawn at bright and so we can see where they spawn), etenal day, caves, vilages, crystals, no weather, star fissurs and as many dense ore symbols you think the server can handle

and if you need to turn off corruption you can turn it complety off in the configs for mystcraft
-rebrabrob

Ok, I may change some of those symbols though.

RCdestroyer

Jul 29, 2019
y is the server in 1.4.4 i can't join put it back ass it wass pls i want to play wen i tri to join it ses server starting reconeet later :(

anders

Jul 29, 2019
so i saw Moltakkk111 message and decided to pay a visit to ntk43 and saw this
2012-11-19_090040.png
2012-11-19_090035.png

i counted the ultimate hybrid solar panels and he had 217, which there is no way anyone could have gotten even with a mining age with 5 dense ore symbols.
i also had a look in his chests to see what else he had (see here) and took a screen shot of every chest except these.
2012-11-19_090016.png

despise all that i did't see any desctive books anywhere also CreatorOfWater i send you a PM about an exploit on the server that you need to do something about

Moltakkk111

Jul 29, 2019
so i saw Moltakkk111 message and decided to pay a visit to ntk43
despise all that i did't see any desctive books anywhere also CreatorOfWater i send you a PM about an exploit on the server that you need to do something about

maybe he just set a home and destroyed the books[DOUBLEPOST=1353348085][/DOUBLEPOST]sadly i stopped playing here since the server was so so laggy