Obsidian World|FTB Pack A|Open(No whitelist)|Feed The Beast

• Announcement

Hello, we know that many of you have been asking for the server section to be split into sections so that servers are easier to find so that is exactly what we have done! We are also working on a server listing site to make the listing even better but this is still some time off and so for now this will be used. Current server owners will need to PM Rob if they want to keep their post with the following form completed:

Link to forum post:
    Pack:
    Server type (Whitelist/Greylist/Open):

Hope you like the new layout and if you have any more suggestions please post them in the web feedback forum.

The FTB Team
    P.S Go easy on my inbox :)
  • FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

RCdestroyer

Jul 29, 2019
y is the server down pls put the server back up and updated the server to the new version of ftb like now i want to play pls do it :mad:

Heavens_Rejected

Jul 29, 2019
OK it looks like the server is back up, (yay!) but I think the server files need updating. (not yay!)
I believe extra bees was removed because it was broken,
and portal gun was updated from 1.4.2.0.2 to 1.4.2.0.3.
Not that it really matters since the launcher should make it easy enough to do so but this should tell you that the world will (luckily) not be broken.

RCdestroyer

Jul 29, 2019
y was the server shut down after i remodel the mining world pls tern it back up and look at my worck oh and if some one grief that pls ban them:)

ChaseNetwork

Jul 29, 2019
Please update your original post and topic to state that this is indeed a whitelist server. I just had a big fat "You are not white-lsited on this server'." Slap me in the face when I supplied your server ID.