Whitelist Server O.D.G Craft| Direwolf 20 1.7 | Mature 18+ | Non PVP | Small White-listed | Dedicated Server

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zaelesis

Jul 29, 2019
IGN (In Game Name): Zaelesis

A little about you and you Minecraft experience?: I play many different games and am recently getting back into FTB. I have been playing different ftb mob packs for a while. To be honest i dont even remember anymore >.<.
Do you have Teamspeak3: Yes, its not my favorite but i have it. :p
Have you read and understood the rules?: Yes i have.

anthonyTje123

Jul 29, 2019
IGN (In Game Name): anthonyTje123

A little about you and you Minecraft experience?: I play minecraft for a long time now. And I follow the direwolf20 series since the beginning of season 1

Do you have Teamspeak3: No

Have you read and understood the rules?: Yes i have read and understand the rules

flick

Jul 29, 2019
hi folks i am sory to say we will have to stop accepting new members for the time being.

Feel free to put your name down still if you want to for when we start accepting new members again

ENGx

Jul 29, 2019
IGN (In Game Name): ENGx

A little about you and you Minecraft experience?: Well, I currently study computer science at college and have a year left of it, I play minecraft pretty much whenever I can and have played modded minecraft for about a year now. I first started playing minecraft over 3 years ago, around May 2011. I started out being extremely confused, then got the basics and then eventually got my first diamond. After about 2 years of playing vanilla I moved on to technic and tekkit, then a few months after that I moved on to FTB packs. Ever since I first played modded minecraft, I've never really gone back to vanilla and don't think I ever will.

Do you have Teamspeak3: Yeah, I use it pretty much every day.

Have you read and understood the rules?: Yeah

HappyGamerMike

Jul 29, 2019
Hiya guys happygamermike,

Hoping you've all had an amazing Christmas time and a good new year to come. So the server has picked up one or two problems so we are restarting the server from square one. As such we'll be taking it down Tuesday for a short time to iron out the odd tinkle and will fire up again with a new world. Also we shall be letting on 10 new players that well sort out before the server is back up.

Till then look forward to hearing you and as always

Happy Gaming

HappyGamerMike

Jul 29, 2019
Hiya guys, HappyGamerMike here,

So we've been working on the new server and its nice and squeaky, shinny at the moment. as such we are closing the server for now to be reopened at 15:00 GMT 0. this is so everyone can start together at square one so come and join us if you already with us on the server. and as said before we will be letting 10 new players aboard.

Till then looking forward to see you all and as always

Happy Gaming

PrimeZz

Jul 29, 2019
IGN (In Game Name): PrimeZz

A little about you and you Minecraft experience?: I have been playing Minecraft for about 4ish years, and I have also helped run several servers (modded and vanilla) The server I usually play on just recently closed two days ago. I have a real attraction to the modded end of minecraft, but can still enjoy vanilla.

Do you have Teamspeak3: TS is the only voice thing I will use.

Have you read and understood the rules?: Yes I have

NurseMissy

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: NurseMissy
A little about you and you Minecraft experience? I am a huge minecraft fan and have been playing for a couple of years! I enjoy doing group builds or simply just hanging out and chatting
Do you have Teamspeak3: Sure doow you have.
Have you read and understood the rules?: I have read and understood the rules

flick

Jul 29, 2019
hi there we are once again looking for new players to join odg craft just post below and i will contact you

dilznick5

Jul 29, 2019
Hi, Im interested in playing on your server.
IGN (In Game Name): dilznick5

A little about you and you Minecraft experience?:I love minecraft, best game in the world by far. Been playing since early beta, got into modding around the time of industrial craft 1. Starting playing with big modpacks through FTB Unleashed and havent looked back. I hosted my own Monster server for a few friends but after the update to 1.7 packs they lost interest, so now its just me. I dont have much time to play, but I get on in the evenings during the week and a bit on the weekends. Im on the west coast of Canada, PST.

Do you have Teamspeak3: I dont, but I can get it.

Have you read and understood the rules?: Yes.

Amathaon

Jul 29, 2019
IGN (In Game Name): Amathaon

A little about you and you Minecraft experience?: I've been playing off and on for a few years, as far as modded minecraft goes, I've done a lot of exploring in single player worlds but as far as servers go I've somehow managed to stay low-tech and do tedious things like massive manual farms. I'd rather like to change that and start other kinds of builds, but I cannot seem to motivate myself with nobody to share things with or talk to.

Do you have Teamspeak3: Yes

Have you read and understood the rules?: Yes

flick

Jul 29, 2019
i would like to make you all aware that due to some unforeseen accident we have had to start the world from new as of today

Xerocry

Jul 29, 2019
IGN (In Game Name): Xerocry

A little about you and you Minecraft experience?: Around 3 years of ordinary minecraft and 2 years of modded

Do you have Teamspeak3: That's a pity, no, I haven't

Have you read and understood the rules?: Yes, of course

sinnerr

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Somnolency
A little about you and you Minecraft experience?: Play in moded minecraft about 2 years. I like magic mods.
Do you have Teamspeak3: No.
Have you read and understood the rules?: Yes

Benja88

Jul 29, 2019
IGN (In Game Name): IQgutten

A little about you and you Minecraft experience?: Started with beta Minecraft. And moved quickly over to modded with tekkit at that time. Have been playing Dire's pack from it's first release.

Do you have Teamspeak3: Yes. And I enjoy talking on it aswell. One of my requirements, since I find the experience more enjoyable talking to people. :)

Have you read and understood the rules?: Yes I have. :)

pakamccormick

Jul 29, 2019
Hey HappyGamerMike, seems like a fun place to experience more of the modded world:D

IGN: pakamccormick

A little about you and you Minecraft experience?: I've played mostly vanilla(since 1.4.7) but recently am looking to broaden my horizons:D I love to build, and integrate functionality into form. As I'm studying animation, I can be creative here but also take a break from school.

Do you have Teamspeak3: I do, and love to use it when playing, I'm glaad this is a thing you all do!

Have you read and understood the rules?: Yes, and I look forward to playing with the group:D

flick

Jul 29, 2019
let's welcome IQgutten and pakamccormick to the server hope you have fun

Shisagi

Jul 29, 2019
IGN (In Game Name): Shisagi

A little about you and you Minecraft experience?: Been playing MC for a couple of years, spending most of my time with the yogscast packs. Ive got a decent knowledge of mods. Looking to play with people who like to cooperate and use voice chat. Love aesthetics and building in minecraft but looking to do some heavy machinery aswell.

Do you have Teamspeak3: Yes

Have you read and understood the rules?: I have

Status
Not open for further replies.