Number of Posts per Page

WayofTime

Jul 29, 2019
Currently, the maximum number of posts that can be displayed on any given page is 10. What I would like to suggest is to have the option in the preferences settings to either raise this number or lower it, similarly to the Minecraft forums.

Some users (like I do) like to have a page pre-loaded with a lot of comments, and it is a slight hassle to need to go to the next page.

What are your opinions?

justvintage

Jul 29, 2019
i agree with this
those with signatures take up lots of room aswell(me)
and i would like more posts per page

DarkJDL

Jul 29, 2019
justvintage said:
i agree with this

I don't see what big signatures have to do with the number of post per page, It is 10 no matter what;

But I do agree; more post/page could be joyful.

justvintage

Jul 29, 2019
DarkJDL said:
justvintage said:
i agree with this

I don't see what big signatures have to do with the number of post per page, It is 10 no matter what;

But I do agree; more post/page could be joyful.
oh it just doesn't look right with them
and i think the pictures from myne are gone :p

Nekk

Jul 29, 2019
Currently, the maximum number of posts that can be displayed on any given page is 10. What I would like to suggest is to have the option in the preferences settings to either raise this number or lower it, similarly to the Minecraft forums.

Some users (like I do) like to have a page pre-loaded with a lot of comments, and it is a slight hassle to need to go to the next page.

What are your opinions?

Yep, I agree. I skim through posts quickly and it's a slight annoyance sometimes on some sites when you have to constantly load the next page

Loothias

Jul 29, 2019
Would be good, pm one of the admins about this idea. I think it is significant and should be seen to

adib

Jul 29, 2019
also i think there should be a way on how big the sigs are shown for an person, so for example you can put max 100px high so it will be resized to 100px high.

DarkJDL

Jul 29, 2019
adib said:
also i think there should be a way on how big the sigs are shown for an person, so for example you can put max 100px high so it will be resized to 100px high.

Agreed! I forgot who, but someone has a huge poney thingy and it gets old fast; 100px sig would be lovely.

adib

Jul 29, 2019
DarkJDL said:
adib said:

Agreed! I forgot who, but someone has a huge poney thingy and it gets old fast; 100px sig would be lovely.
i hate that pony sig cause i hate pony's :p
but it would handy images would get resized for posts directly also.

DarkJDL

Jul 29, 2019
adib said:
DarkJDL said:
adib said:

i hate that pony sig cause i hate pony's :p
but it would handy images would get resized for posts directly also.

Yeahhh, Birds are better; Now that we're in agreement; We need to spread this idea World wide!...or at least make IBurn acknowledge us and like it. Any ideas? lol

MrSphex

Jul 29, 2019
Looks like they upped it to twenty, and I'm waiting for it to become configurable. Thanks Slow and team!

adib

Jul 29, 2019
MrSphex said:
Looks like they upped it to twenty, and I'm waiting for it to become configurable. Thanks Slow and team!
yeah i was quite ennoyed in the beginning by that but now its fine.

WayofTime

Jul 29, 2019
adib said:
MrSphex said:
20 is quite a bit better than 10, yes. Can't wait to get it to the perfect number (40), but it will do quite nicely for the time being!

adib

Jul 29, 2019
WayofTime said:
adib said:
MrSphex said:
20 is quite a bit better than 10, yes. Can't wait to get it to the perfect number (40), but it will do quite nicely for the time being!
that would certainly be better, finally no more endless going to the next page.

MrSphex

Jul 29, 2019
adib said:
that would certainly be better, finally no more endless going to the next page.

Exactly! 40 to 50 would be ideal. Hopefully soon they update or add the option to set more per page