Whitelist Server Nuclear Alliance [FTB Ultimate] [Whitelist] [Survival] [Essentials]

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Imkeezy

Jul 29, 2019
accepted[DOUBLEPOST=1362798438][/DOUBLEPOST]

Accepted oh and btw no cheating XD :p

Accepted

Oh Splendid! But I may be having trouble getting on to the server. It says I don't have the required mods, but I have the latest version of Mindcrack Modpack.

Wordless

Jul 29, 2019
idk how many times we've been told to go to ultimate in the last day along thats not the admin's choice its the owners so please dont complain over the modpack if we switch its up to the owners not the admins and sorry about the reset soul quickly did it i lost stuff i wanted to keep as well most of my gear anyways i feel bad over it happening but nothing can really be done now unfortunately
If we do change to the ultimate pack would it be safe to assume that our player data would be reset in addition to the world?

Hyorinmaster

Jul 29, 2019
If we do change to the ultimate pack would it be safe to assume that our player data would be reset in addition to the world?
we arnt able to fully answer that honestly we dont know how the server will react when and if we update to ultimate so for now i cant say yes or not youll know when it happens hopefully with more warning then the reset

ReaP3r

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: DennisAkaReaP3r
Whitelist link: http://whitelist.mcf.li/check/result/e253c729e10ac8574057dd231ae2acd68f73ff34
Why do you want to join the server: Hey there. I want to join the server because playing alone in Singleplayer doesn't make as much fun as in Multiplayer with some friends. I already got some friends playing on your server (d3r5kill0r & Glixxer). I'm also looking for a nice and stable server where the community is nice and friendly and isn't griefing or trolling.
Will you be active: I'll be active 4-5 days per week.

I've read your rules and accepted them.

Hyorinmaster

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:itsaustin125
Whitelist link: http://whitelist.mcf.li/check/result/b27109fc282b33dd547e0d4c7aa13249b154fbe1
Why do you want to join the server: I just got a minecraft membership and I always wanted to play on a server so I figured why not FTB
Will you be active: Yes, ecspecially now since I have spring break all next week
Accepted
IGN: DennisAkaReaP3r
Whitelist link: http://whitelist.mcf.li/check/result/e253c729e10ac8574057dd231ae2acd68f73ff34
Why do you want to join the server: Hey there. I want to join the server because playing alone in Singleplayer doesn't make as much fun as in Multiplayer with some friends. I already got some friends playing on your server (d3r5kill0r & Glixxer). I'm also looking for a nice and stable server where the community is nice and friendly and isn't griefing or trolling.
Will you be active: I'll be active 4-5 days per week.

I've read your rules and accepted them.
Accepted

welcome both of you

Soul Solarflare

Jul 29, 2019
IMPORTANT NOTICE: The admin team has been talking and we've all agreed to shut down the server and transfer over to the FTB Ultimate pack. Please be aware that we will be wiping all world and player data so theres very little chance of things becoming corrupted. We realize some players are against us on this decision while others are with us. Both Micke and Shade have given me permission to create Care Packages for everyone that returns to the server after the update. As of posting this notice, we've decided the package will be a simple Canvas Bag with some food in it, that way everyone has a bit more inventory space and won't have to worry about food for a bit. We have no idea of how long the server will be down since installing completely new programs can sometimes be tricky and run into problems. As soon as the server is converted and running properly, I'll leave a post here to let everyone know. The administration staff of the Nuclear Alliance thanks all of it's members for their time and patience.

Kentzz63

Jul 29, 2019
IMPORTANT NOTICE: The admin team has been talking and we've all agreed to shut down the server and transfer over to the FTB Ultimate pack. Please be aware that we will be wiping all world and player data so theres very little chance of things becoming corrupted. We realize some players are against us on this decision while others are with us. Both Micke and Shade have given me permission to create Care Packages for everyone that returns to the server after the update. As of posting this notice, we've decided the package will be a simple Canvas Bag with some food in it, that way everyone has a bit more inventory space and won't have to worry about food for a bit. We have no idea of how long the server will be down since installing completely new programs can sometimes be tricky and run into problems. As soon as the server is converted and running properly, I'll leave a post here to let everyone know. The administration staff of the Nuclear Alliance thanks all of it's members for their time and patience.

what version of ultimate pack are we using?

Syk0m0nk3y

Jul 29, 2019
Do to the wiping of world and player data for the ultimate update, I will not be returning to the server. For anyone thinking about applying there are a few things you should take note of.

1. This server has only 1 core and the impact to performance is quite noticeable at times
2. The admins are all rather young and their maturity level reflects on the performance of their duties.
3. Other than that I had a great time (for the most part) and getting help from admins was very easy.
Most of the other players were also quite friendly and anyone that causes trouble is usually removed from the
white list fairly quickly.

Have fun and good luck,
-M0nk3y

Reactions: jumpfight5

Soul Solarflare

Jul 29, 2019
Do to the wiping of world and player data for the ultimate update, I will not be returning to the server. For anyone thinking about applying there are a few things you should take note of.

1. This server has only 1 core and the impact to performance is quite noticeable at times
2. The admins are all rather young and their maturity level reflects on the performance of their duties.
3. Other than that I had a great time (for the most part) and getting help from admins was very easy.
Most of the other players were also quite friendly and anyone that causes trouble is usually removed from the
white list fairly quickly.

Have fun and good luck,
-M0nk3y

So a few things that are incorrect or misinformed about Syk's statement.

1. The server we're using CAN'T use more than one core, its impossible due to the limitation of the hardware. We've spoken to the host about this and theres no way we're able to right now.

2. If we're young then what the heck is old? None of us are well under 18, we're all mature adults who are trying to create a community where everyone can have some level of enjoyment. This isn't a job at some law firm, we're entitled to laugh, joke and have fun, its a game after all.

3. The only reason Syk only had fun "most" of the time is cuz we've had a few issues when updating versions where the world had to be reset due to changes in world generation code or other changes which caused the world to become unstable. This time was a choice by the server owners and was talked about for most of the day before we came to a solid decision. Our former member here didn't agree with our decision so he rage quit after wasting efforts trying to argue about a topic that wasn't open for debate.

jumpfight5

Jul 29, 2019
So a few things that are incorrect or misinformed about Syk's statement.

1. The server we're using CAN'T use more than one core, its impossible due to the limitation of the hardware. We've spoken to the host about this and theres no way we're able to right now.

2. If we're young then what the heck is old? None of us are well under 18, we're all mature adults who are trying to create a community where everyone can have some level of enjoyment. This isn't a job at some law firm, we're entitled to laugh, joke and have fun, its a game after all.

3. The only reason Syk only had fun "most" of the time is cuz we've had a few issues when updating versions where the world had to be reset due to changes in world generation code or other changes which caused the world to become unstable. This time was a choice by the server owners and was talked about for most of the day before we came to a solid decision. Our former member here didn't agree with our decision so he rage quit after wasting efforts trying to argue about a topic that wasn't open for debate.

Jeez soul, syk just spoke his mind, he said admin help was easy to get and that you're good about the whitelist. You should consider telling the OPs about this and improve on what he said needed help. Maybe talk to the other staff, ask them to chill with the spam-spawning of mobs and the whole "nuking house" thing.
You could even look into other hosts, the way you guys want the server will not go well if you keep one core.
Oh, and what changes in WG? I only remember when you replaced half the community with a snow biome to stop a chunk error, then you guys restarted the server for version 8 (in which the only world gen change was Galena Ore, and most people didn't want to reset). Anyways, you don't need a new world for Ultimate, a lot of players get frustrated with your constant resets (I know I did).
Instead of being defensive, thank him for having the maturity to formally leave the server instead of grieving and getting himself banned. Unfortunately, this post of yours does not make you look all too mature.
He wasn't looking for an argument, so why'd you start one?

Hyorinmaster

Jul 29, 2019
Jeez soul, syk just spoke his mind, he said admin help was easy to get and that you're good about the whitelist. You should consider telling the OPs about this and improve on what he said needed help. Maybe talk to the other staff, ask them to chill with the spam-spawning of mobs and the whole "nuking house" thing.
You could even look into other hosts, the way you guys want the server will not go well if you keep one core.
Oh, and what changes in WG? I only remember when you replaced half the community with a snow biome to stop a chunk error, then you guys restarted the server for version 8 (in which the only world gen change was Galena Ore, and most people didn't want to reset). Anyways, you don't need a new world for Ultimate, a lot of players get frustrated with your constant resets (I know I did).
Instead of being defensive, thank him for having the maturity to formally leave the server instead of grieving and getting himself banned. Unfortunately, this post of yours does not make you look all too mature.
first off he posted for the team not just himself second off it was correcting syk dont get in the middle of things when you dont fully know the details my friend its a dangerous thing to do and secondly sometimes we cant help but reset would you rather play on a world that crashes constantly or a world that runs smooth and doesnt cause issues? the whole thing was left up to the owners and from that they said reset it no more arguing its over and done with if you dont like how the server is run thats fine i dont want any fights or arguements and the post wasnt ment to draw one

P.S. dont make me defend soul i hate doing that

daviewonder156

Jul 29, 2019

jump there a few thing you need to understand here that it was the nature of the augment is here that as much we respect syk decision to leave the server and we wish him all the very best in his hunt for the next one but we just some point disappointed by his reasoning behind it as he focus on all the bad points to cause maximum disruption and negativity for anyone who decides to join our server.

i would like to make it clear at this point that it was the decision of both owners shade and micke (not soul mine and hyorin) to start clean start and that everyone would have to start when we go to the ultimate version and syk was unhappy with their decision to put it bluntly "Rage quit" against the decision, can understand myself that doing reset all over again can be pain and o one want to loose their stuff but at the end of the day the final desisiion is left with the owners and what they say is final as they the ones who are paying for the server but we did stress st the start of our new world and we said this multiple times in the game chat that this could happen if we did decide to change to the ultimate version and it up to players to heed what we are saying..

fair enough some of the points you have brought here jump i agree with and we are doing the best as we can to make thing better for everyone but you also have to understand that we have to thing realisticly here as we do hold jobs and it cost us money to keep the server running so switching hosts just to get a better core for our server might not viable to keep the server running if its going to cost us more, in relation to some of the various incidents on the server you are saying i ask why bring them up when we have allready talked about this and reloved the matter accordingly

Reactions: jumpfight5

jumpfight5

Jul 29, 2019
first off
Sounds like an argument to me right here.
second off
Still sounding confrontational and agressive, it's definitely an argument
and secondly
...and a poorly written one at that.
you dont fully know the details my friend its a dangerous thing to do
If you would like to tell me the circumstances, I'd be obliged to listen :)
would you rather play on a world that crashes constantly or a world that runs smooth and doesnt cause issues?
When I play, I like to take it slow. Pay attention to details in homes, enjoy the moment, and not rush. That's my playstyle. This server's playstyle is frantic, no time to make things nice, automatic mining ftw, hurry up! It works for some people, but not for me.
P.S. dont make me defend soul i hate doing that
You're being openly defensive here too, I am not trying to start an argument.

I do like this server, but I hate to say that you're strengthening Syk's point. Especially the second one :/

Hyorinmaster

Jul 29, 2019
Sounds like an argument to me right here.
Still sounding confrontational and agressive, it's definitely an argument
...and a poorly written one at that.
If you would like to tell me the circumstances, I'd be obliged to listen :)
When I play, I like to take it slow. Pay attention to details in homes, enjoy the moment, and not rush. That's my playstyle. This server's playstyle is frantic, no time to make things nice, automatic mining ftw, hurry up! It works for some people, but not for me.
You're being openly defensive here too, I am not trying to start an argument.

I do like this server, but I hate to say that you're strengthening Syk's point. Especially the second one :/
for one your the one starting this an arguement you really dont need to even say anything for one and your getting abit annoying you really need to just take a step back and stop pushing it im not going to say much more and as for the number 2 thing syk said it doesnt matter i know already your going to think whatever your going to think but confronting me over it and complaining basicly telling me im trying to argue with you isnt helping but now im going to argue with you because you seem to want that im sorry the server isnt running to your stands im just doing what im here to do if you dont like it fine i cant help your feelings

jumpfight5

Jul 29, 2019
jump there a few thing you need to understand here that it was the nature of the augment is here that as much we respect syk decision to leave the server and we wish him all the very best in his hunt for the next one but we just some point disappointed by his reasoning behind it as he focus on all the bad points to cause maximum disruption and negativity for anyone who decides to join our server.

i would like to make it clear at this point that it was the decision of both owners shade and micke (not soul mine and hyorin) to start clean start and that everyone would have to start when we go to the ultimate version and syk was unhappy with their decision to put it bluntly "Rage quit" against the decision, can understand myself that doing reset all over again can be pain and o one want to loose their stuff but at the end of the day the final desisiion is left with the owners and what they say is final as they the ones who are paying for the server but we did stress st the start of our new world and we said this multiple times in the game chat that this could happen if we did decide to change to the ultimate version and it up to players to heed what we are saying..

fair enough some of the points you have brought here jump i agree with and we are doing the best as we can to make thing better for everyone but you also have to understand that we have to thing realisticly here as we do hold jobs and it cost us money to keep the server running so switching hosts just to get a better core for our server might not viable to keep the server running if its going to cost us more, in relation to some of the various incidents on the server you are saying i ask why bring them up when we have allready talked about this and reloved the matter accordingly
Thank you for explaining this davie. Yes, it is true nobody wants to lose their stuff, but Mindcrack should be able to fit perfectly with the Ultimate Pack, only a few trees were generated (that provide rubber in Forge). THIS is not an argument. This is davie explaining the parts of the server that I failed to see, compared to a vague response from Hyo.
And yes, owners do have the final word, though people always want to know why. You couldn't explain their decisions, which is perfectly logical, but you did try your best.

This, folks, is a good admin. Get them while you can.[DOUBLEPOST=1362947706][/DOUBLEPOST]
for one your the one starting this an arguement you really dont need to even say anything for one and your getting abit annoying you really need to just take a step back and stop pushing it im not going to say much more and as for the number 2 thing syk said it doesnt matter i know already your going to think whatever your going to think but confronting me over it and complaining basicly telling me im trying to argue with you isnt helping but now im going to argue with you because you seem to want that im sorry the server isnt running to your stands im just doing what im here to do if you dont like it fine i cant help your feelings
Read davie's post to see how an admin should have handled something like this :).