Whitelist Server Nuclear Alliance [FTB Ultimate] [Whitelist] [Survival] [Essentials]

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Jamie_Lau

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Jamie_Lau
Whitelist link: http://whitelist.mcf.li/check/result/139ea34b3af6057ebc23da8d73521f4bbabfead0i
Why do you want to join the server: A Friend of mine plays on the server and I wish to get better at FTB, I have been looking around for a good friendly server for FTB ultimate and this one seems perfect.
Will you be active: I'm on pretty much everyday. Though I am on an animation course so during deadlines and certain projects i won't be on as much. Days that I am online, I can easily be on MineCraft between 5-8 hours

Sambug2000

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Sambug2000
Whitelist link: http://whitelist.mcf.li/check/result/317e0ebb414169a8675f9c16ba72202bb4f329a7
Why do you want to join the server: I used to have other servers I played on a lot, but after a while, they either simply went down forever, or nobody was ever online. I'm hoping neither of those will happen to this server. I'm going to put it simply, I just want a good, reliable, and friendly server to play on.
Will you be active: Yes, most likely, I'll get on after school for a good amount of time.

Thank you for your time and consideration.

Hyorinmaster

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Jamie_Lau
Whitelist link: http://whitelist.mcf.li/check/result/139ea34b3af6057ebc23da8d73521f4bbabfead0i
Why do you want to join the server: A Friend of mine plays on the server and I wish to get better at FTB, I have been looking around for a good friendly server for FTB ultimate and this one seems perfect.
Will you be active: I'm on pretty much everyday. Though I am on an animation course so during deadlines and certain projects i won't be on as much. Days that I am online, I can easily be on MineCraft between 5-8 hours
Accepted welcome aboard
IGN: Sambug2000
Whitelist link: http://whitelist.mcf.li/check/result/317e0ebb414169a8675f9c16ba72202bb4f329a7
Why do you want to join the server: I used to have other servers I played on a lot, but after a while, they either simply went down forever, or nobody was ever online. I'm hoping neither of those will happen to this server. I'm going to put it simply, I just want a good, reliable, and friendly server to play on.
Will you be active: Yes, most likely, I'll get on after school for a good amount of time.

Thank you for your time and consideration.
Accepted Welcome
IGN: Daos219
Whitelist link: http://whitelist.mcf.li/check/result/73ed0f21dbecefa8206da59838e7f5b20a22c3b0
Why do you want to join the server: My buddy Qualdan said it's a fun server. I always prefer multy-player setups over single player, and quite frankly my single player game is getting kinda dull. I'm looking for a safe multi-player environment to build in.
Will you be active: Once a week
Accepted welcome aboard

Daos219

Jul 29, 2019
For some reason it's saying I don't have the proper Twilight Forest mod... I have the latest version though, included in the mod pack. Any fixes?

masterphazon

Jul 29, 2019
Just off the top of my head, without checking the files, we currently have the melee turtle, wood/clay golems, destruction catalyst, Mystcraft world creation, portable hole and all chunk loaders disabled. Mighta missed something since I'm not looking into the banned item list but these are the ones that stand out most in my mind.
How come Mystcraft is disabled? From my experience, as long as people don't spam the creation of ages, there shouldn't be much lag.
Also, same issue as the guy above me, says that I need the Twilight Forest mod, even though it should automatically be in there.

Hyorinmaster

Jul 29, 2019
For some reason it's saying I don't have the proper Twilight Forest mod... I have the latest version though, included in the mod pack. Any fixes?
How come Mystcraft is disabled? From my experience, as long as people don't spam the creation of ages, there shouldn't be much lag.
Also, same issue as the guy above me, says that I need the Twilight Forest mod, even though it should automatically be in there.
not sure on the mod try uninstalling and reinstalling the pack or looking for a fix on here as for the mistcraft mod it was a dicssion from all the admins/owners worlds nothing more need be said sorry but its how it is

masterphazon

Jul 29, 2019
not sure on the mod try uninstalling and reinstalling the pack or looking for a fix on here as for the mistcraft mod it was a dicssion from all the admins/owners worlds nothing more need be said sorry but its how it is
Quick question. I read a page or 2 back that everyone will get a canvas bag with food in it. Was that only for people who got on the day the server went back up, or will me and Cancerbubble still be able to get ours?

Hyorinmaster

Jul 29, 2019
Quick question. I read a page or 2 back that everyone will get a canvas bag with food in it. Was that only for people who got on the day the server went back up, or will me and Cancerbubble still be able to get ours?
yes you should get a bag but there are some matters/problems we are looking into dealing with the bags but they were giving out and will be given to any returning old player from the last modpack

darradddd

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:BarryAl
Whitelist link:http://whitelist.mcf.li/check/result/ae5f7f91443bb912e2cb8dec889c8dcbeb419686
Why do you want to join the server:i was playing ftb mindcrack with my freinds for the last few months(and a little bit of tekkit at the begining) but we fought and it all blew up, Right now im searching a server to play and start over in.
Will you be active:regulary 1-2 hours per day, on this next 2 weeks for like 4 hours each day (vacation)

masterphazon

Jul 29, 2019
Went ahead and deleted my Ultimate and redownloaded it, still saying I don't have the correct version of Twilight Forest :/
Guess I can't play until the next update if no one has any fixes.

Hyorinmaster

Jul 29, 2019
Went ahead and deleted my Ultimate and redownloaded it, still saying I don't have the correct version of Twilight Forest :/
Guess I can't play until the next update if no one has any fixes.
from what i understand now is you have to manually update twilight forest some clients get the wrong version there are posts on the forums here that should tell you how go looking sorry i cant be more use