Whitelist Server Nuclear Alliance [FTB Ultimate] [Whitelist] [Survival] [Essentials]

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Kentzz63

Jul 29, 2019
download issues T_T i is crying :( XD
-shaunz

PS. im not whitelisted i think its in lockdown mode.. errr cant wait!

Soul Solarflare

Jul 29, 2019
We're done upgrading to Mindcrack v8. Server will be up in a few minutes and we've built a "spawn house" made of bedrock and armed with multiple crafting tables and furnaces to help everyone start crafting their own gear.

Reactions: NosePicker5555

Kentzz63

Jul 29, 2019
We're done upgrading to Mindcrack v8. Server will be up in a few minutes and we've built a "spawn house" made of bedrock and armed with multiple crafting tables and furnaces to help everyone start crafting their own gear.
YESSS! i call dibs on running arroiund the virgin islands!

NosePicker5555

Jul 29, 2019
Will I have to be re-whitelisted? Seems as it V8 has been released and I cannot login to the server due to yet more whitelist issues. :/
Well with jump's post(quite lengthy) I seemed to only have half the story. Sorry for accusing such actions.

NosePicker5555

Jul 29, 2019
:\ Saying i'm needing alot of mods.[DOUBLEPOST=1359414838][/DOUBLEPOST]Yea just tried force updating and tried multiple times. Still saying i need alot of mods either updated or added?

mrepicluke

Jul 29, 2019
So what I'm gathering from the more recent posts is that you all are updating the server to the new mindcrack version.
ill my friend and I be on the whitelist? Like will I see the little reply thing that says accepted" or.... I'm not quite sure :3

JDGBOLT

Jul 29, 2019
Can't join for the moment on my end, for some reason the launcher is refusing to install or load forge. So I'm loading vanilla minecraft, joy.

JDGBOLT

Jul 29, 2019
All right, fixed it, I guess they were a bit ignorant when they renamed the files and didn't update the launcher. Renaming minecraftforge.zip to MinecraftForge.zip worked. Something they'll have to fix on their end.

NosePicker5555

Jul 29, 2019
All right, fixed it, I guess they were a bit ignorant when they renamed the files and didn't update the launcher. Renaming minecraftforge.zip to MinecraftForge.zip worked. Something they'll have to fix on their end.
Where do i go to update it? In the files?

daviewonder156

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:
Miggedi
Whitelist link:
Click here
Why do you want to join the server:
First of all I'm looking for a new server because the last one I played on was offline like 80% a day. And your server sounds nice from what I read in your post. I like the fact that you limit yourself on those few rules really necessary to enjoy the game on SMP. Also I already talked a bit to Daviewonder on Skype and since he answered all my questions patiently (thanks btw ;) ) I'm convinced that the admins are helpful for sure.
My motives to join a SMP server in general are that I want to enjoy the great gameplay of Minecraft and the even greater gameplay FTB has to offer with other people since it is much more fun to play in a community and build the world up with them than doing that alone.
Will you be active:
Yes

awesome app, nice talking to you on the skype and you now been added :)

daviewonder156

Jul 29, 2019
Nobody join this server it sucks. the admins are all twelve. <3

i'm sorry but we don't take kindly to users such as yourself and chanHD who decide its cool to take the mick out of other players for their disabilities, we find the most offensive and discriminating as we value and respect all players who join our serverso no matter what you have been banned for life for what you have said ( and yes we have the evidence to support it) and will never be welcome back to our server so stop with the slander and grow up[DOUBLEPOST=1359417882][/DOUBLEPOST]
Dave how do i get on the server, I keep getting this message with a bunch of mods saying forgemodloader couldn't connect. Help :D

you have to make sure that you have minecrack updated to version 8 and all the relevant modpack to the latest updates

NosePicker5555

Jul 29, 2019
i'm sorry but we don't take kindly to users such as yourself and chanHD who decide its cool to take the mick out of other players for their disabilities, we find the most offensive and discriminating as we value and respect all players who join our serverso no matter what you have been banned for life for what you have said ( and yes we have the evidence to support it) and will never be welcome back to our server so stop with the slander and grow up[DOUBLEPOST=1359417882][/DOUBLEPOST]

you have to make sure that you have minecrack updated to version 8 and all the relevant modpack to the latest updates
I tried doing that 3 times now and it keeps saying what I stated above :/ Anyother Ideas?

daviewonder156

Jul 29, 2019
I'll be applying for myself and a friend of mine who doesn't have a ftb forum account :p

IGN: MrEpicLuke
Whitelist link: Here
Why do you want to join the server:We are looking for a server where we won't get griefed, or killed and we don't want to use my own server because of temptations to spawn items :p
Will you be active:probably every day after school for a couple hours with my friend.

IGN: cuteygirl
Whitelist link: Here
Why do you want to join the server: To play with my friend Luke
Will you be active: Yes probably every day with Luke!

we usually don't allow other people to post apps on their behalf but i have spoke to the team and due to FTB have been having issues with their forum we have made you apps an exception and have been accepted and added, i welcome you both aboard to our server :)

daviewonder156

Jul 29, 2019
nose from what people have told me you may need to reinstall minecrack as it eroored in updated to you would need to get it updated again

daviewonder156

Jul 29, 2019
i just deleted everything where FTB saved and it doesn't even download the mods D:

ok nose what i'll do now since my minecrack have been updated to v8 i'll send you my folder for it since mine worked and all you have to do is just replace yours with mine, and hopefully it should work give me time to upload it and i'lll post you the link to it

NosePicker5555

Jul 29, 2019
ok nose what i'll do now since my minecrack have been updated to v8 i'll send you my folder for it since mine worked and all you have to do is just replace yours with mine, and hopefully it should work give me time to upload it and i'lll post you the link to it
Alright thanks!