Whitelist Server Nuclear Alliance [FTB Ultimate] [Whitelist] [Survival] [Essentials]

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.
  • FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

Bomber57

Jul 29, 2019
Please hurry to fix this issue. I have been waiting for a long while, and some sort of error in the whitelist says that I am not whitelisted even though you said I was accepted :/

Soul Solarflare

Jul 29, 2019
sorry for my impatience but i have never been told accepted or denied and its been more than a week so if you could please reply to my thread it was a repost

Please hurry to fix this issue. I have been waiting for a long while, and some sort of error in the whitelist says that I am not whitelisted even though you said I was accepted :/

Austin if you wouldn't mind, repost your app or quote it and I'll look it over. I seriously never saw it at all, probably was overlooked due to the flood of apps we've had.
Bomber I'm looking into the whitelist issue now, might be a typo somewhere.

EDIT: Bomber I've found your application and it was in fact accepted by Dave, I've manually added you to the whitelist myself. You'll be able to login as soon as I'm able to get on and refresh the list.

Soul Solarflare

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: csideaustin831
Whitelist link: http://whitelist.mcf.li/check/result/cc1ea9ea60921f0e4b9f4f6c2efc4769d1836e30
Why do you want to join the server: I've been playing FTB on single player learning a majority of the mods. After doing that for a bit, what I'm really looking for is a community to build with and people to just have some fun in and record with mature players who wont grief and have a good time.Also i want to have make some new friends
Will you be active: Atleast 2+ hours a day, usually quite a bit more. I'm usually on at 5:00-9:00 on weekdays due to school and 8:00 to 10:00 on the weekends.
Sorry for my first post i wasn't sure how in depth you wanted me to go and didn't know about only having one player per app so thanks for the second chance if your reading this and hopefully will be added to the community
Thanks for reading this again

Found the app and everything appears to be in order, sorry about the overlook.
Accepted. Welcome to the Nuclear Alliance

Bomber57

Jul 29, 2019
Bomber I'm looking into the whitelist issue now, might be a typo somewhere.

EDIT: Bomber I've found your application and it was in fact accepted by Dave, I've manually added you to the whitelist myself. You'll be able to login as soon as I'm able to get on and refresh the list.

Alright, it works now. Thanks for the help!

NosePicker5555

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Krazy_King17
Whitelist Link: http://whitelist.mcf.li/check/result/b367576ae2d5c0b9d02df7f72fdd9b2a776d9dea
Will Be Active: Everyday for atleast an hour
Why Do You Want To Join The Server: I have played alot of Minecraft and feel I am running out of new things to do. I'd like to get into FTB and join a good community where I can have an enjoyable time inventing and making great creations. I will work hard and hope to impress your community. I am a moderator on 2 other servers and think I could help the community thrive together. Hope you take my "Stronger" application into consideration.;)
You are dumb

NosePicker5555

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Figgys
Whitelist link: http://whitelist.mcf.li/check/result/fe34ad1b0030042b832d61e5a52975913bdf0a00
Why do you want to join the server: Looks like a solid server that I would enjoy being a part of.
Will you be active: It all depends on the server, it looks like a quality server, so if I am right I will gladly be active.
You might want to wait to join because, when V8 of mindcrack comes out they said they will reset the map. (I am a member of the server)

Adox

Jul 29, 2019
I may have gotten myself into a bit of a troubling position.. Because whenever I connect to the server. I crash instantly. First it's something about Chicken Core or something. Then it's NBT data. I right clicked on the barrel that used to contain charcoal down in my quarry, that's when I crashed. I held a backpack in hand when I did it. So.. I guess there's three things. Either remove the barrel and see if that works. Remove my Digger or Hunter backpack, can't remember which one I did it with (Think it was my Digger Pack.) or wipe my playerdata.. Which means I'll lose everything... Including the things I was packing up to make sure I didn't lose it...
Not sure what to do...

Edit:

Added the part of the error log that actually seems useful
You can see taht it's about Factorization, and then there's the barrel mentioned in the second line. So I guess that's the problem. If someone could go and remove the barrel, that might fix it for me.

at factorization.common.FactorizationHack.loadItemStackFromDataInput(FactorizationHack.java:42)
at factorization.common.TileEntityBarrel.handleMessageFromServer(TileEntityBarrel.java:522)
at factorization.common.NetworkFactorization.handleTE(NetworkFactorization.java:302)
at factorization.common.NetworkFactorization.handlePacketData(NetworkFactorization.java:225)
at factorization.common.NetworkFactorization.handle(NetworkFactorization.java:217)
at cpw.mods.fml.common.network.NetworkRegistry.handleTinyPacket(NetworkRegistry.java:342)
at cpw.mods.fml.common.network.FMLNetworkHandler.handlePacket131Packet(FMLNetworkHandler.java:408)
at ayh.a(NetClientHandler.java:1343)
at cz.a(SourceFile:41)
at cg.b(TcpConnection.java:454)
at ayh.d(NetClientHandler.java:240)
at ayk.c(GuiConnecting.java:49)
at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.l(Minecraft.java:1537)
at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.J(Minecraft.java:846)
at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.run(Minecraft.java:771)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

PS: I don't know how to put something in spoiler things.. Sorry about that..

Keenan

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: kartizzle
Whitelist link: http://whitelist.mcf.li/check/result/d991923722951c3dca3d4d452fa3b0655a35c3bb
Why do you want to join the server: just heard about this new thing from a friend he said it's very interesting. he should be also applying very soon. we are mature players of course always looking for a very good community or server. we like to no bs servers where we can just play and have fun
Will you be active: of course.. looks really good

Gothen

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Relivard
Whitelist link: http://whitelist.mcf.li/check/result/d9b7b7a87ad44a2be4fb7024af92e0952c48a322
Why do you want to join the server: I have been away from Minecraft ever since I stopped playing on Tekkit. I discovered this collection of modpacks on a livestream on Twitch, I was interested so I decided to check it out. After playing around with it for an hour, I fell in love with it. It reminded me of how much fun I had playing tekkit. I am a mature player always looking for good communities, as well as have fun with said community.
Will you be active: Looks like a good server, I'll be glad to play on it every day.

NosePicker5555

Jul 29, 2019
I may have gotten myself into a bit of a troubling position.. Because whenever I connect to the server. I crash instantly. First it's something about Chicken Core or something. Then it's NBT data. I right clicked on the barrel that used to contain charcoal down in my quarry, that's when I crashed. I held a backpack in hand when I did it. So.. I guess there's three things. Either remove the barrel and see if that works. Remove my Digger or Hunter backpack, can't remember which one I did it with (Think it was my Digger Pack.) or wipe my playerdata.. Which means I'll lose everything... Including the things I was packing up to make sure I didn't lose it...
Not sure what to do...

Edit:

Added the part of the error log that actually seems useful
You can see taht it's about Factorization, and then there's the barrel mentioned in the second line. So I guess that's the problem. If someone could go and remove the barrel, that might fix it for me.

PS: I don't know how to put something in spoiler things.. Sorry about that..
Adox i Have sad news. The server is resetting soon. A lot of things happened. Sorry for the news

NosePicker5555

Jul 29, 2019
All the admins on this server are [REDACTED] <3
Please be quite. They are good people. They are just doing what they're doing because of the reset.

Also I am having the same trouble as adox.

(Quoting trolls makes more work for moderators! ;) -Morvy)

Adox

Jul 29, 2019
Adox i Have sad news. The server is resetting soon. A lot of things happened. Sorry for the news

I am aware of this, Nose. I was actually on the server trying to gather up my stuff like Soul had told me to. Can't do it right now since I still crash because of the barrel. Think you could go down there and destroy it? It's in my quarry, part of the cobble wall. Was right next to the boiler.

Kiwisz

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Kiwisz

Whitelist link: http://whitelist.mcf.li/check/result/e787785ea02e7cfa4d64db74d9438df234e8ec28

Why do you want to join the server: I was playing on a private server with some friends but they got bored and have recently quit, looking for a new server to join with active players as playing alone gets boring pretty fast.

Will you be active: If I like the server, yup, very much so. Mostly in the evenings / on weekends.

NosePicker5555

Jul 29, 2019
I am aware of this, Nose. I was actually on the server trying to gather up my stuff like Soul had told me to. Can't do it right now since I still crash because of the barrel. Think you could go down there and destroy it? It's in my quarry, part of the cobble wall. Was right next to the boiler.
Oh. Sorry but, i seem to have the same problem you are having :(

Myxzoid

Jul 29, 2019
I may have gotten myself into a bit of a troubling position.. Because whenever I connect to the server. I crash instantly, Loading NBT data
Im getting the same problem now i was on earlier today but just now about 4pm CST i started getting the Loading NBT data crash.I can get in for a split second then i crash :(.Seems the world is dying slowly.