Whitelist Server Nuclear Alliance [FTB Ultimate] [Whitelist] [Survival] [Essentials]

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

D0unutMan

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: D0unutMan
Whitelist link: http://whitelist.mcf.li/check/result/779f352f8a03bdfc1c0773e2221321f4dfd69981
Why do you want to join the server: I am looking to join a Mindcrack server that has mature players in it. Im tired of joining servers with kids just running around spawning items in. I have been playing FTB for a couple months and i feel as if i am up to the challenges of playing on a server that i could stick around with.
Will you be active: I will be as active as a high school student could be. Might get on everyday one week and once another.

Thanks for taking the time to read this!

Mickemini

Jul 29, 2019
Instead of the 20 whitelisted people, perhaps whitelist 30-40, maybe from different timezones. Also, if you paid for a big server, you can always change it to a lower tier one that will be able to run with all of us. There are few lag problems that I think even the strongest server in the world would have to face periodically. Uncommon resets should do the trick of unloading chunks and refreshing the server.

Also, for anti-grief plugins (plus a few other things), http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/1484373-146147smpfihgus-command-mods-for-vanilla-server/.

The rail system, told to me by FMG, was to help bring the server together and people are going to be traveling along it because they may want to trade or someone may want to send out supplies, etc. It is fun, but I don't think that was the main purpose in mind.

I know I don't have much of a say in this, but I probably will stay. You should check out that link, too. That's where a lot of FTB servers get protection :).

Unfortunately, I cannot donate. I played on a server for 2 years, and some guy donated for me in exchange for in-game money. This probably won't happen, due to it being such a small server, but that is the only way I have ever gotten any money out.

Also, because this server is so strong, do not limit the number of chunks someone can own. I know I don't have much of a say in it, and I know you may not even look at the link, but if you do, please allow someone to claim a good amount of chunks. It is extremely annoying when I join a server to find that I can only claim one chunk. You can't do much with 1 chunk, especially all the room required for good lava generation, nuclear, sorting, coal coke, blast furnaces, gregtech, storage, farming, thaumcraft, mining, spawning, traps, other multiblock structures, and everything else needed for FTB. Maybe on vanilla, it could work. But with a mod that adds tons of items that take up tons of room, a few chunks won't cut it. I tend to make a small town just for me!

As i said before we dont have any thing for people to vote on right now, we already know what we want with this server.

And we cant have any plugins.

We have goten donations before on our servers so you dont need to tell me about that.

We havent said anything about limiting chuncks so dont worry about that.

Darciniel

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Darciniel
Whitelist link: http://whitelist.mcf.li/check/result/7ed11f9b8b21c5d13eb36276e00c52cd557f0215
Why do you want to join the server: I've been playing FTB on single player for quite some time now learning a majority of the mods. After doing that for a bit, what I'm really looking for is a community to build with and people to just have some fun with.
Will you be active: Atleast 2+ hours a day, usually quite a bit more. I'm usually on late at night (12am - 6am) EST time zone, but that varies a bit.

Mickemini

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: ch1pt20
White list link: http://whitelist.mcf.li/check/result/1cd398ad67c5e29dff3849e56db5f23a2f450826
Why do you want to join the server: I would like to join the server because I have had a lot of fun with it. The reason i want to join this server is because i want to play SMP with a very friendly responsible environment. I'm trying to join a whitelisted server because i can't find a very good non whitelisted server. All the ones i find are extremely griefed and there isn't a point of actually committing to it.
Will you be active: For the most part i would be really active playing between 45 minutes to an hour playing.[DOUBLEPOST=1358371564][/DOUBLEPOST]
Thanks for the second chance. I just posted. Thanks again.

You have two bans so ill talk to the team and see what they think about it.

IGN: coondisoon
White list link: http://whitelist.mcf.li/check/result/1cd398ad67c5e29dff3849e56db5f23a2f450826
Why do you want to join the server:I want to join the server because i would like to make new friends and ive been looking for a server for forever.Also, i have experience with the Mindcrack pack and how to build stuff.I know how to have fun and not troll or grief.
Will you be active: Yes ill be active I usaully play to a hour a more a day i never get bored of MC
[DOUBLEPOST=1358372173][/DOUBLEPOST]
Thank you for the second chance

I dont know why you have someone elses "whitelist link" so you are not accepted.

IGN: Diurdi
Whitelist link: http://whitelist.mcf.li/check/result/e26ba6df33dd70362849dad8557348debdfa9fcf
Why do you want to join the server: I'm looking for a moderate sized mindcrack server so I can create aesthetically pleasing buldings and use my "engineering" skills I acquired from playing way too much tekkit. The server has low ping which is great, and rather rare. It also seems to be a quite fresh server which makes starting all the more fun. The server also seems to have decent activity, I can't stand playing on totally dead servers (who does?).
Will you be active: Yes. I usually play a couple hours per day.

Welcome to the server!:)

IGN: HUngrypunkr
Whitelist link: http://whitelist.mcf.li/check/result/24abb79a8b714aaad1de72d94ada060983025e26
Why do I wan to join: Looking for a decent server to have fun with, and make friends on, plus maybe record a little FTB for the YOUtubes
Activity: Im in college and work so like 1-3hours a day, may vary.

P.S. Are Mystcraft Ages banned, cause id like to know if you have a mining world or if i can make my own mining world.

Sorry your app is very weak.
hope you have good time anyway :)

IGN: benvicktor
Whitelist link: http://whitelist.mcf.li/check/result/76a637225cf365eeef6e2bef6bd348fd4f593f51
Why do you want to join the server: I'm looking for a decent server for me and my friend to be able to play with out worrying about griefers or thieves or anything.
Will you be active: I usually log on Minecraft every night so I'd be on pretty much almost everyday.

Also i have a friend wanting to join too, does he need to do a separate application or can i do one for him?
IGN: benvicktor
Whitelist link: http://whitelist.mcf.li/check/result/76a637225cf365eeef6e2bef6bd348fd4f593f51
Why do you want to join the server: I'm looking for a decent server for me and my friend to be able to play with out worrying about griefers or thieves or anything.
Will you be active: I usually log on Minecraft every night so I'd be on pretty much almost everyday.

Also i have a friend wanting to join too, does he need to do a separate application or can i do one for him?

Sorry you guys are not accepted.

IGN:csideaustin831,for my brother snowleapord703
Whitelist link:i think this is what you want http://whitelist.mcf.li/check/result/fb6802b2077251664436876d804f058f7452df4d if not http://whitelist.mcf.li/check/user/fb6802b2077251664436876d804f058f7452df4d/csideaustin831
Why do you want to join: i want to join to record my next season since my last server became ban happy
Will you be active:yes at least once a day and on weekends probally all day if i have no errands

Hopefully i will be accepted thanks for your time

Sorry you and your brother are not acceped, We want people to make one app per player.
And the app is very weak.

Mickemini

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Sphlank
Whitelist link: http://whitelist.mcf.li/check/result/28ee859cbf36580c5175cc2dad6a85708b51751e
Why do you want to join the server: I find it very boring playing for hours and hours alone on Feed the Beast.
Will you be active: Yes, I'm usually online from around 5-9 PM Pacific Standard Time

Sorry the app is to weak.

IGN:
Whitelist link: http://whitelist.mcf.li/check/result/779f352f8a03bdfc1c0773e2221321f4dfd69981
Why do you want to join the server: I am looking to join a Mindcrack server that has mature players in it. Im tired of joining servers with kids just running around spawning items in. I have been playing FTB for a couple months and i feel as if i am up to the challenges of playing on a server that i could stick around with.
Will you be active: I will be as active as a high school student could be. Might get on everyday one week and once another.

Thanks for taking the time to read this!

Welcome to Nuclear Alliance :)

IGN: Aesify
Whitelist link: http://whitelist.mcf.li/check/result/6f04798d770f5b7d8bc6041ee3bb77be5c38f5f5
Why do you want to join the server: I am looking for a server with small community to play on not worrying about every little thing (and your servers ping is really low which is really rare for me)
Will you be active: I will be active 2-5h per day GMT+2 timezone

Sorry your app is to weak.

IGN: Darciniel
Whitelist link: http://whitelist.mcf.li/check/result/7ed11f9b8b21c5d13eb36276e00c52cd557f0215
Why do you want to join the server: I've been playing FTB on single player for quite some time now learning a majority of the mods. After doing that for a bit, what I'm really looking for is a community to build with and people to just have some fun with.
Will you be active: Atleast 2+ hours a day, usually quite a bit more. I'm usually on late at night (12am - 6am) EST time zone, but that varies a bit.

Welcome to Nuclear Alliance :)

Sarquad

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:sarquad
Whitelist link:http://whitelist.mcf.li/check/result/c9ffab3c1d428e8a0d7099fc9c7f03eefb80e1d0
Why do you want to join the server: I'm looking to get into a community that is safe from the huge amount of griefing on non-whitelist servers and the constant map resets without warning. I just want to have fun with minimal (preferably no) drama.
Will you be active: I play as much as I can, I have a family and a career but I find time.

abozzi

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: abozzi

Whitelist link:
abozzi

Why do you want to join the server: Just graduated and I'm looking for a way to kill time. I have too much free time without class there to bother me. Also, I've been playing on another FTB server which I really enjoy. Both having others check out my builds and seeing what other people can do. Although in the past week the map has been corrupted three times which required map resets and rollbacks. The map backups were done seldomly, so when a rollback was required, it would wipe a days worth of work. I'm hoping that this will not be the case on your server.

Will you be active:
I normally log on after work for a few hours. When I don't work I'll be on throughout the day between errands.

Soul Solarflare

Jul 29, 2019
This is a fair warning to all our server members. We're going to be upgrading the server over to Bukkit so we can begin installing plugins to better protect our players and their creations. We'll be starting a new world for this so all players can start on even footing. Unless we encounter a serious error, such as a world corruption, this will be the last world reset. This decission isn't open for debate, I'm only posting to inform everyone ahead of time so they don't get on the next day and are like "WTF wheres my stuff!?". Thanks to those of you who understand our decission, we hope you'll continue striving for world domination under the banner of the Nuclear Alliance.

SirStompsalot

Jul 29, 2019
This is a fair warning to all our server members. We're going to be upgrading the server over to Bukkit so we can begin installing plugins to better protect our players and their creations. We'll be starting a new world for this so all players can start on even footing. Unless we encounter a serious error, such as a world corruption, this will be the last world reset. This decission isn't open for debate, I'm only posting to inform everyone ahead of time so they don't get on the next day and are like "WTF wheres my stuff!?". Thanks to those of you who understand our decission, we hope you'll continue striving for world domination under the banner of the Nuclear Alliance.

Soul! We should live in close proximity this time.

Swiegetank

Jul 29, 2019

Sounds good. See you when it comes back up.

SugarDose

Jul 29, 2019
That's great, i can actually get my dictator house up and running again :3 just a small question, don't get mad or anything, but when do you estimate the server will be back up and running? just anxious to get a head start xD

Soul Solarflare

Jul 29, 2019
That's great, i can actually get my dictator house up and running again :3 just a small question, don't get mad or anything, but when do you estimate the server will be back up and running? just anxious to get a head start xD
We're unable to provide an eta at this time. As soon as we're done I'll post to let everyone know. Keep in mind that we have multiple things to install so its possible the server might be down all night, theres really no telling what could happen.

Diurdi

Jul 29, 2019
What's up with the server?

That's what's up.