[NOW PLAYABLE] The Abandoned House 2 [Jam-Packed] [145+ Quests] [Dungeons, Tech, Bees, Magic]

What should be added to the map?

• Total voters

Tempissed

Jul 29, 2019
Hmmm, I wonder if I had some kind of bug with the shelves. I didn't access the interface, I just rightclicked to pop the items out, and I only got one cobble from it. Maybe the rest of mine is under the floor or outside or something, I'll look around.

Sniper1551

Jul 29, 2019
My game crashes, when i try to open quest "All Part of the Experience" is section "Let it Flow". It's bug on my side or it's global ?
I've added some mods if it matters. ( WailaHarvestability and AromaBackup )

BTW: @OlexaKid64 Can U add these mods to the pack please ?

Attachments

• crash-2014-09-26_13.28.33-client.txt
    35.7 KB · Views: 65

OlexaKid64

Jul 29, 2019
My game crashes, when i try to open quest "All Part of the Experience" is section "Let it Flow". It's bug on my side or it's global ?
I've added some mods if it matters. ( WailaHarvestability and AromaBackup )

BTW: @OlexaKid64 Can U add these mods to the pack please ?
Global bug. Will be fixed next update.

Mist13

Jul 29, 2019
Oh boy; is there a way out of the challenge map? WHen it said leave everything, I left everything, link book included

Sniper1551

Jul 29, 2019
@OlexaKid64
I've another report for You :)

I've found another two crashes - opening quest "Johnny Appleased", "Way up in the sky".
The orebery bushes in quests "Orebery Farms" and "Randomness" are unobtainable - change to fuzzy detection ? ( wants xxxx:11 i can get only xxxx:3 )
Quest "Randomness" require chiseled iron bars. Is it intended or it"s glitch ? ( vanila-id 101 vs chiseled-id 2768:1 )
Can you change name of mobs in quests "Mob Killing Extremities" and "A New Dimension" to proper ones instead of "New" ?

All in chapter 8.

Attachments

• johny appleased.txt
    34.7 KB · Views: 94
  • way up in the sky.txt
    34.3 KB · Views: 109
Last edited:

naan0

Jul 29, 2019
Is the mob essence positive feedback loop intentional? I can get 1 bucket of essence either by just grabbing mobs or making a passive spawner and kickstart a process with an auto-spawner, a few grinders, and any mob that will generate mob essence constantly. Normally you have to put more essence into a spawn than you get back out from the grinder, but it appears that I'm getting more from the grinder than it takes to spawn.

OlexaKid64

Jul 29, 2019
@OlexaKid64
I've another report for You :)

I've found another two crashes - opening quest "Johnny Appleased", "Way up in the sky".
The orebery bushes in quests "Orebery Farms" and "Randomness" are unobtainable - change to fuzzy detection ? ( wants xxxx:11 i can get only xxxx:3 )
Quest "Randomness" require chiseled iron bars. Is it intended or it"s glitch ? ( id vanila-id 101 vs chiseled-id 2768:1 )
Can you change name of mobs in quests "Mob Killing Extremities" and "A New Dimension" to proper ones instead of "New" ?

All in chapter 8.
will work on for next update.[DOUBLEPOST=1412127152][/DOUBLEPOST]
Is the mob essence positive feedback loop intentional? I can get 1 bucket of essence either by just grabbing mobs or making a passive spawner and kickstart a process with an auto-spawner, a few grinders, and any mob that will generate mob essence constantly. Normally you have to put more essence into a spawn than you get back out from the grinder, but it appears that I'm getting more from the grinder than it takes to spawn.
take advantage :)

Catfather12

Jul 29, 2019
I've been playing a LAN world with my wife, but with the ability to run a server now, we'd like to migrate our world. In Agrarian skies, all we had to do was copy the save folder into the main server folder and rename the folder "world". That doesn't work. Can anyone tell me how to migrate my LAN save into the server?

OlexaKid64

Jul 29, 2019
I've been playing a LAN world with my wife, but with the ability to run a server now, we'd like to migrate our world. In Agrarian skies, all we had to do was copy the save folder into the main server folder and rename the folder "world". That doesn't work. Can anyone tell me how to migrate my LAN save into the server?
Copy the world as well as the config folder from the person running the LAN. The quests are saved in the config

Mist13

Jul 29, 2019
OK so I'm pretty sure to escape the challenge map I need a nether portal, so I collected blaze rods, made the lava fabricator, collected the obsidian, made the frame, and even maneuvered so that the blazes would light the portal, but to no effect. I cheated in a flint and steel, couldn't light it like that either.

Sniper1551

Jul 29, 2019
OK so I'm pretty sure to escape the challenge map I need a nether portal, so I collected blaze rods, made the lava fabricator, collected the obsidian, made the frame, and even maneuvered so that the blazes would light the portal, but to no effect. I cheated in a flint and steel, couldn't light it like that either.
nether portals are disabled in mystcraft ages

Is it just me or are sheep not dropping muttons?
It's probably you, mine muttons drop, but I think, You need to kill sheeps manualy.

@OlexaKid64
Quest "Redstone mechanics" in "Back to Basics" isn't doable, there is no way to get 10 000 levers into my inventory.

accelenk

Jul 29, 2019
nether portals are disabled in mystcraft ages

It's probably you, mine muttons drop, but I think, You need to kill sheeps manualy.

@OlexaKid64
Quest "Redstone mechanics" in "Back to Basics" isn't doable, there is no way to get 10 000 levers into my inventory.

thats why there is a block called quest delivery system.

evilmrhenry

Jul 29, 2019
Challenge map notes:
* For food, I think you need to, before you starve, build a Tinker's construct mattock out of wood, use it to till some soil, and start growing tomatoes, but without iron, I'm not sure how to make anything other than raw tomatoes, which will only restore about 5ish bars before they stop working completely. Rotten flesh/monster jerky/spider eyes from mobs should help, but requires you grow/chop down enough trees to build a monster farm before starving, which creates a rather strict time limit.
* I'm still not sure how exactly I'm supposed to complete it. Nether portals don't work, Twilight forest portals don't have the materials. I found the Mystcraft library, which provides a star fissure page, and I have the materials needed to create a lava fabricator, but creating a book involves a book binder and ink mixer, plus ink, paper, and leather as consumables:
* Leather (from zombies in monster farm)
* Ink (From squids, best of luck having two spawn in a 1x1x1 pool.)
* Iron (Rare drop from zombies, requires you to expend energy to hit them.)
* Glass bottles (I don't see how to get sand. Maybe one of the Hunger Overhaul foods that creates an empty bottle out of nothing, but I don't think I have the ingredients for any of them.)
* Paper (Just no clue.)
Place a linking book in an ender chest before entering. Get the wool from spiders, ender pearl from endermen, blaze rods from blazes, and obsidian from the lava fabricator.