Private Pack NoodlePowered Network | Custom modpack | Great community | Teamspeak | Skype

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

lorbog

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: lorbog (thats a lowercase 'L' not an I :p)
Timezone: EST
How will you benefit our community: I can build some nice things and some cool contraptions, and overall just be a nice person.
About yourself: I like to build things and I would really like to play on this server. :p

IBeRamen

Jul 29, 2019
could i get a re-whitelist please ign: mit240
Done, sorry about that whitelist was reset.

We are now running AMP 3.0 a 1.7.10 mod pack. You can still apply but the thread is being remade. Feel free to stop by our TeamSpeak! ts.noodlepowered.com

Last edited:

IBeRamen

Jul 29, 2019
We are now accepting applications for Amplified 3.0 running Minecraft 1.7.10 with over 160 mods!

Crhymez

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Crhymez
Timezone: GMT
How will you benefit our community: I'm very experienced with most mods. I get along with everyone and like to help others while building my bases.
About yourself: I have been playing minecraft for a few years now, Most of that time has been modded.

IBeRamen

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Crhymez
Timezone: GMT
How will you benefit our community: I'm very experienced with most mods. I get along with everyone and like to help others while building my bases.
About yourself: I have been playing minecraft for a few years now, Most of that time has been modded.

Accepted! Check your FTB Forum inbox. Welcome to the community :)

Reactions: Crhymez

Crhymez

Jul 29, 2019
Amazing pack, love the TiCon progression.
Would love to see MrCray's Furniture mod, it goes well with Pams.

Also Those mobs are a pain but fun.