Whitelist Server [NoodlePowered][Mindcrack v8.3.2][Whitelist][Growing Community][Mature Players][Dedicated 24/7]

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

TheSlyScot

Jul 29, 2019
Application:
1) Your Minecraft Username:xWhiteWolfHD

2) Have you ever griefed before? No I haven't

3) Have you ever used unfair mods (Example: X-Ray Texture Packs, Nodus, etc.) No found it too cheaty

4) What is your timezone? GMT(UTC)

5) How often do you play? Maybe once a day, at least a few times a week.

6) Why we should trust you? Because I don't believe in cheating or griefing because minecraft takes time to build something for example, someone tnt'd your base that you had spent hours, days building, it would be a waste

SinrOne

Jul 29, 2019
1) Your Minecraft Username: pepeboy

2) Have you ever griefed before? No, happens to me occasionally but I move on.

3) Have you ever used unfair mods (Example: X-Ray Texture Packs, Nodus, etc.): I used x-ray once on my first server a long time ago with friends, other than that it ruins Minecraft.

4) What is your timezone? PST

5) How often do you play? Whenever I have free time, normally when I'm done with school because my classes are really easy. I'm normally on for about 3 to 4 hours.

6) Why we should trust you? I used to be mods on several small servers as well as a normal player, never causing trouble. I enjoy helping others as well as being helped. I would like to be apart of a nice small community of mature players.

We need community friendly people!

Please add on skype "sinrone"
:) Remember tho give out your ingame name somewhere there so i know who i am talking to, thanks![DOUBLEPOST=1364965425][/DOUBLEPOST]
1) Your Minecraft Username: Arasham

2) Have you ever griefed before? I have been grifed many times at some vanilla servers and it sucks, so no i do not grief or had griefed at all

3) Have you ever used unfair mods (Example: X-Ray Texture Packs, Nodus, etc.) dont even know what they are but they sound pretty buggy

4) What is your timezone? Europe Spain

5) How often do you play? every day as long as i have a challenge to acomplish

6) Why we should trust you? I like to think that i am quite a trust worthy persone which helps people when i get the oportunity (I also meditate in a daily bases)

P.D. Im sorry if my grammar is terrible, im not english as you can probably tell, so please excuse me

All good man, your grammar is not bad at all, no need to apologize.
lol at meditating, but anywho, hope you would be trustworthy, dont want to get bombarded in the server as things are not easy to do.

Same to you, add "sinrone" on skype please. I will talk with you on there before giving out info.

SinrOne

Jul 29, 2019
1) Your Minecraft Username: briannervi
2) Have you ever griefed before? No.
3) Have you ever used unfair mods (Example: X-Ray Texture Packs, Nodus, etc.) No and i hate them
4) What is your timezone? EST
5) How often do you play? every time that i can mostly ftb
6) Why we should trust you? i have been griefed in no whitelist servers and i rage quit fro so much servers cus I couldnt play like that so i was looking for a server to play in comunity whit other people and i have never been banned before

I think we all agree that griefing ruins stuff and i sure hope there is no mistake made if i let you in. :p
Please add "sinrone" on skype, will talk there before giving out server info.[DOUBLEPOST=1364965643][/DOUBLEPOST]
Application:
1) Your Minecraft Username:xWhiteWolfHD

2) Have you ever griefed before? No I haven't

3) Have you ever used unfair mods (Example: X-Ray Texture Packs, Nodus, etc.) No found it too cheaty

4) What is your timezone? GMT(UTC)

5) How often do you play? Maybe once a day, at least a few times a week.

6) Why we should trust you? Because I don't believe in cheating or griefing because minecraft takes time to build something for example, someone tnt'd your base that you had spent hours, days building, it would be a waste

Well you aint the most active person, but i guess its alright.
Surely, it would be waste and you cant always build the same thing after its blown to pieces.

Add "sinrone" on skype for further info and for a quick chat. :)

SinrOne

Jul 29, 2019
1) Your Minecraft Username: Forddog

2) Have you ever griefed before? No.

3) Have you ever used unfair mods (Example: X-Ray Texture Packs, Nodus, etc.) No.

4) What is your timezone? Pacific time.

5) How often do you play? Once or Twice a day depending on what im doing.

6) Why we should trust you? For one, if i was a greifer, would I just go onto a non-white listed server? For two. I hate greifers. They do nothing but ruin the other players fun. For three. I came here for fun. For a experince of a nice community.

Looking foward to play! :)

Sounds good :) We need more players from your timezone!
Always like to hear someone likes community stuff and group things.

Add me on skype please "sinrone"

DudeSayWHAT

Jul 29, 2019
1) Your Minecraft Username: DudeSayWHAT

2) Have you ever griefed before? grief no, pranking yes

3) Have you ever used unfair mods (Example: X-Ray Texture Packs, Nodus, etc.) no, i dont even know how to install mod packs i just use the builds of the launcher

4) What is your timezone? (UTC-08:00) Pacific Time (US & Canada)

5) How often do you play? either every day or at least every other day (depends on when i have time, being in the navy takes up alot of my time)

6) Why we should trust you? well you cant really trust anyone, all you can do is give them a chance, and if you give me a chance i wont disappoint.

SinrOne

Jul 29, 2019
1) Your Minecraft Username: MinerNiko

2) Have you ever griefed before? No, just trolled my friends (ofc they were happy about it)

3) Have you ever used unfair mods (Example: X-Ray Texture Packs, Nodus, etc.) No :)

4) What is your timezone? Sweden, Stockholm (UST + 1)

5) How often do you play? Everyday, depends on what server.

6) Why we should trust you? Find out yourself! Kinda hard to type, maybe we can get in touch :)

Hej!

Always good to get one Swede in the house, right? :D

Could you add me on skype, would be nice to have a little chat before handing out server info. My skype is "sinrone"[DOUBLEPOST=1364966122][/DOUBLEPOST]
1) Your Minecraft Username: DudeSayWHAT

2) Have you ever griefed before? grief no, pranking yes

3) Have you ever used unfair mods (Example: X-Ray Texture Packs, Nodus, etc.) no, i dont even know how to install mod packs i just use the builds of the launcher

4) What is your timezone? (UTC-08:00) Pacific Time (US & Canada)

5) How often do you play? either every day or at least every other day (depends on when i have time, being in the navy takes up alot of my time)

6) Why we should trust you? well you cant really trust anyone, all you can do is give them a chance, and if you give me a chance i wont disappoint.

=p Right when i go along the posts a new one comes, which again is good , more people from your timezone.
And yes that is true, we hope sincerely that we wont get disappointed in the end.
All respect for being in Navy.

Add me on skype please ! "sinrone"

SinrOne

Jul 29, 2019
1) Your Minecraft Username:j3ll3yman13

2) Have you ever griefed before?: Nope.

3) Have you ever used unfair mods (Example: X-Ray Texture Packs, Nodus, etc.): Nope, only texture pack that I can get to work is Sphax!

4) What is your timezone?: GMT (London)
5) How often do you play?: Pretty much every other day, dependent on whether I am working on the day or not however that is mainly Friday nights or Saturday/Sunday mornings.
6) Why we should trust you?: You have absolutely no reason to trust me, but I think you should trust me because I am just here for the ride trying to have fun with you guys while I do it. Hopefully I can talk to you on Skype and you can find out if you want me to join! Hope to talk soon.

Greg

Im sure we would get along nicely, there is really friendly people around anyway :)
Yes ofcourse, if you could add me on skype "sinrone".

SinrOne

Jul 29, 2019
NOTE TO EVERYONE WHO IS INTERESTED!

Our server uses modified Gregtech config file, which i will send you or give you the info how to change the configs yourself.

This config changes the recipes as they used to be, not like they are normally now, which is too time consuming and annoying.

_zaste_

Jul 29, 2019
1) Your Minecraft Username:_zaste_

2) Have you ever griefed before? No Griefing is just for jerks who cant play ...

3) Have you ever used unfair mods (Example: X-Ray Texture Packs, Nodus, etc.) once to troll my friend tho i destroyed the stuff i got ^_^

4) What is your timezone? UTC (+1 Stockholm)

5) How often do you play? To often if the server is good :)

6) Why we should trust you? I'm aware thet you cant trust me to 100% but i beg you to i know how it is being griefed getting all you resources stolen and it's not very nice :/
And at last you have my words that i wont grief And also i want to make new friends andd just play the game a little more active then single player.

King_husky

Jul 29, 2019
Application:1) Your Minecraft Username: King_husky

2) Have you ever griefed before? nope i find it wreck's fun for all

3) Have you ever used unfair mods (Example: X-Ray Texture Packs, Nodus, etc.) nope

4) What is your timezone? gmt

5) How often do you play? alot if i dont lag to much

6) Why we should trust you? because ive never greifed before and dont plan on doing it

SinrOne

Jul 29, 2019
1) Your Minecraft Username:_zaste_

2) Have you ever griefed before? No Griefing is just for jerks who cant play ...

3) Have you ever used unfair mods (Example: X-Ray Texture Packs, Nodus, etc.) once to troll my friend tho i destroyed the stuff i got ^_^

4) What is your timezone? UTC (+1 Stockholm)

5) How often do you play? To often if the server is good :)

6) Why we should trust you? I'm aware thet you cant trust me to 100% but i beg you to i know how it is being griefed getting all you resources stolen and it's not very nice :/
And at last you have my words that i wont grief And also i want to make new friends andd just play the game a little more active then single player.

Hejsan! Hur mår du? ;)

Singleplayer in my opinion is nothing compared to multiplayer, its always nice to have someone around even though sometimes you dont chat that much in there.

if you could, add me on skype "sinrone" , thanks :)[DOUBLEPOST=1365006691][/DOUBLEPOST]
Application:1) Your Minecraft Username: King_husky

2) Have you ever griefed before? nope i find it wreck's fun for all

3) Have you ever used unfair mods (Example: X-Ray Texture Packs, Nodus, etc.) nope

4) What is your timezone? gmt

5) How often do you play? alot if i dont lag to much

6) Why we should trust you? because ive never greifed before and dont plan on doing it

Hello Husky!

Not much can be seen from posts , so would be nice if you could add me on skype too!
Information will be send afterwards.

King_husky

Jul 29, 2019
i dont have skpye sorry :( is there any other way i can get in? cause i really wanna play atm getting really bored of single player

Lyka Fokussu

Jul 29, 2019
1) Your Minecraft Username: TheFerrox

2) Have you ever griefed before?: No.

3) Have you ever used unfair mods (Example: X-Ray Texture Packs, Nodus, etc.): No, having stuff like that just ruins the whole feel of Minecraft.

4) What is your timezone?: GMT

5) How often do you play?: A few hours each day; occasionally I might not be on for long periods of time as I occasionally get bored of Minecraft.

6) Why we should trust you?: I'm just looking for a server in which I can trust the other members to not steal my stuff; treat others as you want to be treated, of course that leads to co-operation and eventually trust.

By all means; just ask and I can add you on Skype.

Munkie986

Jul 29, 2019
1) Your Minecraft Username: Munkie986

2) Have you ever griefed before? Nope, can't stand griefer's so I don't want to be one of them.

3) Have you ever used unfair mods (Example: X-Ray Texture Packs, Nodus, etc.): Nope, honestly don't know how to install them manually >.>, just use the launcher.

4) What is your timezone? Pacific (UTC−8)

5) How often do you play? Almost every day after work for a couple of hours (so around 2am - 5am)

6) Why we should trust you? I suppose you can't, I know that if you gave me a chance though, I won't disappoint and would be a good addition to the server :).

xxxHitman21xxx

Jul 29, 2019
1) Your Minecraft Username: xxxHitman21xxx

2) Have you ever griefed before? Never but if I ever did by accident (ie break through a stone wall while caving and accidentally broke into someones basement) I would notify the person asap.

3) Have you ever used unfair mods (Example: X-Ray Texture Packs, Nodus, etc.) I have never used any unfair mods.

4) What is your timezone? UTC−06:00

5) How often do you play? I play every day but the time I play can be very random. Sometimes at night sometimes during the day. But almost every single day.

6) Why we should trust you? I have played on a vanilla minecraft server running no protection plugins for a few months now. The server is called Mysterylunch and if you ask any admins on it they can assure you I've never done anything wrong except had too many sheep at once because I didn't know the private mob limit (to avoid lag). I quickly fixed the issue and had plenty of wool to share.

Combobander

Jul 29, 2019
1) Your Minecraft Username:
combobander150

2) Have you ever griefed before?
Never, Go ahead and Check MCBans =D

3) Have you ever used unfair mods (Example: X-Ray Texture Packs, Nodus, etc.)
Never I play Fair

4) What is your timezone?
UTC+07:00

5) How often do you play?
I just Joined XD FTB But other then That I alway Been playing Minecraft everyday but sometimes, Heck I've been a staff member On Multiple Regular Minecraft servers =D

6) Why we should trust you?
I'm A truthfull Minecraft player, I'm never grief and Would try my best to help the staff members of this server

Convincing

Jul 29, 2019
1) Your Minecraft Username: Imaqes

2) Have you ever griefed before? nope, don't see the point in ruining other peoples projects they have worked hard for

3) Have you ever used unfair mods (Example: X-Ray Texture Packs, Nodus, etc.) None

4) What is your timezone? UK GMT

5) How often do you play? anywhere from 1-12 hours a day (depends on my work schedule)

6) Why we should trust you? I'm an honest player who loves to play FTB. Got bored of single player, so i'm looking to find a server with players who have a similar mindset (everything obtained legit).

SinrOne

Jul 29, 2019
1) Your Minecraft Username: TheFerrox

2) Have you ever griefed before?: No.

3) Have you ever used unfair mods (Example: X-Ray Texture Packs, Nodus, etc.): No, having stuff like that just ruins the whole feel of Minecraft.

4) What is your timezone?: GMT

5) How often do you play?: A few hours each day; occasionally I might not be on for long periods of time as I occasionally get bored of Minecraft.

6) Why we should trust you?: I'm just looking for a server in which I can trust the other members to not steal my stuff; treat others as you want to be treated, of course that leads to co-operation and eventually trust.

By all means; just ask and I can add you on Skype.

You are right about the trust thing, we sure have trustful people.

Yes please add me on skype :) "sinrone"[DOUBLEPOST=1365233372][/DOUBLEPOST]
1) Your Minecraft Username: Munkie986

2) Have you ever griefed before? Nope, can't stand griefer's so I don't want to be one of them.

3) Have you ever used unfair mods (Example: X-Ray Texture Packs, Nodus, etc.): Nope, honestly don't know how to install them manually >.>, just use the launcher.

4) What is your timezone? Pacific (UTC−8)

5) How often do you play? Almost every day after work for a couple of hours (so around 2am - 5am)

6) Why we should trust you? I suppose you can't, I know that if you gave me a chance though, I won't disappoint and would be a good addition to the server :).

Bit sad you dont play that often, but we could maybe offer you a place in there :)

Could you add me on skype?[DOUBLEPOST=1365233476][/DOUBLEPOST]
1) Your Minecraft Username: xxxHitman21xxx

2) Have you ever griefed before? Never but if I ever did by accident (ie break through a stone wall while caving and accidentally broke into someones basement) I would notify the person asap.

3) Have you ever used unfair mods (Example: X-Ray Texture Packs, Nodus, etc.) I have never used any unfair mods.

4) What is your timezone? UTC−06:00

5) How often do you play? I play every day but the time I play can be very random. Sometimes at night sometimes during the day. But almost every single day.

6) Why we should trust you? I have played on a vanilla minecraft server running no protection plugins for a few months now. The server is called Mysterylunch and if you ask any admins on it they can assure you I've never done anything wrong except had too many sheep at once because I didn't know the private mob limit (to avoid lag). I quickly fixed the issue and had plenty of wool to share.

Hah, you sure did give some explanations there :p Everyone has probably broke a block accidentaly in someones house..
Good to hear you are active !

Add me on skype please?

terbix

Jul 29, 2019
1) Your Minecraft Username: Terbix9

2) Have you ever griefed before? no

3) Have you ever used unfair mods (Example: X-Ray Texture Packs, Nodus, etc.) no

4) What is your timezone? GMT +3

5) How often do you play? depends on the day, sometime alot, and sometime 1 - 2 hrs.

6) Why we should trust you? I Don't like griefing nor using unfair mod, I like to play the game legit and have fun building cool stuff, and helping other players.

Torgrim Hanssen

Jul 29, 2019
1) Your Minecraft Username: Overwhelmer

2) Have you ever griefed before? no.

3) Have you ever used unfair mods (Example: X-Ray Texture Packs, Nodus, etc.) no.

4) What is your timezone? CET (gmt + 1-2).

5) How often do you play? Whenever I can.

6) Why we should trust you? This I can only prove in the time to come.