Whitelist Server [NoodlePowered][Mindcrack v8.3.2][Whitelist][Growing Community][Mature Players][Dedicated 24/7]

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

IBeRamen

Jul 29, 2019
Notice: Our server has been changed to the FTB Ultimate Pack do to high request. We do plan on reopening a FTB MindCrack Server soon. If you would like to play on our FTB Ultimate Server. Click Here.
Applications reopened as of May 19th 2013
Applications closed as of July 22nd 2013
(Due to FTB Ultimate Switch)
Rules:

1) No Griefing
2) Keep Swearing to a minimal
3) No Stealing player's items without permission from the chest owner.
4) No Spamming/Throttling allowed.
5) You are not allowed to use any type of mod except the ones that come with the ModPack. X-Ray texture packs are not allowed or any other mod similar to that. Anyone found X-Raying, Cheating, Hacking will be network banned and your items/house will be removed from the server.

Application:
1) Your Minecraft Username:

2) Have you ever griefed before?

3) Have you ever used unfair mods (Example: X-Ray Texture Packs, Nodus, etc.)

4) What is your timezone?

5) How often do you play?

6) Why we should trust you?

FAQ:

Q: Is the server 24/7?
A: Yes.

Q: What is the server IP?
A: ftb.noodlepowered.com

Q: Is there house protection/chest protection?
A: No.

Q: I am scared some other players will grief me.
A: The point of the whitelist is to only let in trusted players. Any griefing found will result in a network ban.

Q: Why can't you install a protection plugin?
A: We like to play MindCrack legit, no plugins no nothing. Only the mod pack.

Q: Are you allowed to play in Creative Mode or Spawn items in?
A: No, everything must be obtained legit.

About Us:
NoodlePowered is a gaming community that is still planning. Currently we have launched a Minecraft Mindcrack Server. This server is for fun and to gain some trusted players to become locals on the server!

Contact Us:

RamensGames - Skype

SinrOne - Skype

Notice:

Our server uses modified Gregtech config file, which I will send you or give you the info how to change the configs yourself.
This config changes the recipes as they used to be, not like they are normally now, which is too time consuming and annoying.

These files will be given to you once accepted.

trixxzz83

Jul 29, 2019
1) Your Minecraft Username: trixxzz83

2) Have you ever griefed before? no. i wouln't want my stuff griefed so i don't do it.

3) Have you ever used unfair mods (Example: X-Ray Texture Packs, Nodus, etc.) no

4) What is your timezone? est

5) How often do you play? way to much lol

6) Why we should trust you? because i treat people how i would want to be treated. i am friendly and help out any way i can.

SinrOne

Jul 29, 2019
1) Your Minecraft Username: trixxzz83

2) Have you ever griefed before? no. i wouln't want my stuff griefed so i don't do it.

3) Have you ever used unfair mods (Example: X-Ray Texture Packs, Nodus, etc.) no

4) What is your timezone? est

5) How often do you play? way to much lol

6) Why we should trust you? because i treat people how i would want to be treated. i am friendly and help out any way i can.

If you have skype (would be nice), could you add "sinrone" ? :) Would be nice to talk with you abit before we add anyone there.

So far so good though !

garfonzo

Jul 29, 2019
1) Your Minecraft Username: garfonzo
2) Have you ever griefed before? No. Seems so unfair to other players
3) Have you ever used unfair mods (Example: X-Ray Texture Packs, Nodus, etc.): Nope. Defeats the purpose of the game.
4) What is your timezone? PST
5) How often do you play? Generally every day, unless my work schedule gets in the way.
6) Why we should trust you? I'm a mature gamer (both in attitude and in age) with experience as a leader in other minecraft servers, including my own. I have run my own server (setting up all aspects of the server with a lot of plugins, managing the hosting, setting up a webstie with forums and a wiki) and enjoy playing with a trusted group of players. I'm honest and always try to help where I can. I've grown a little bored with vanilla MC and am looking to explore further with the Mindcrack mod pack.
I hope to see you in game :)

SinrOne

Jul 29, 2019
1) Your Minecraft Username: garfonzo
2) Have you ever griefed before? No. Seems so unfair to other players
3) Have you ever used unfair mods (Example: X-Ray Texture Packs, Nodus, etc.): Nope. Defeats the purpose of the game.
5) How often do you play? Generally every day, unless my work schedule gets in the way.
6) Why we should trust you? I'm a mature gamer (both in attitude and in age) with experience as a leader in other minecraft servers, including my own. I have run my own server (setting up all aspects of the server with a lot of plugins, managing the hosting, setting up a webstie with forums and a wiki) and enjoy playing with a trusted group of players. I'm honest and always try to help where I can. I've grown a little bored with vanilla MC and am looking to explore further with the Mindcrack mod pack.
I hope to see you in game :)

Same to you, would you mind adding me to skype ( its: sinrone )?

Always good to have mature people there :)

thepigwhisperer1

Jul 29, 2019
thepigwhisperer1
2) Have you ever griefed before? My first server. I did not know what griefing was and was still very new to multiplayer. So I made my home in someone elses's and dug out my own little room. The mods knew I was new and kindly informed me about the matter. I haven't done it since (If you don't count the time I burned down a forest to make room for my home and caught fire to a near NCP village) But then again; Haven't we all?

3) Have you ever used unfair mods (Example: X-Ray Texture Packs, Nodus, etc.) As a server admin, yes. I have used a full-bright mod to spy on miners while they were X-Raying as I cant place a torch down without alerting them. As soon as night vision was introduced however, I stopped entirely.

4) What is your timezone? EST

5) How often do you play? When ever I feel in the mood. I'm not a very good FTB player and I'm still very new to everything so it might deter me from playing.

6) Why we should trust you? I've been a server mod many times and always take others into thought first.

SinrOne

Jul 29, 2019
thepigwhisperer1
2) Have you ever griefed before? My first server. I did not know what griefing was and was still very new to multiplayer. So I made my home in someone elses's and dug out my own little room. The mods knew I was new and kindly informed me about the matter. I haven't done it since (If you don't count the time I burned down a forest to make room for my home and caught fire to a near NCP village) But then again; Haven't we all?

3) Have you ever used unfair mods (Example: X-Ray Texture Packs, Nodus, etc.) As a server admin, yes. I have used a full-bright mod to spy on miners while they were X-Raying as I cant place a torch down without alerting them. As soon as night vision was introduced however, I stopped entirely.

5) How often do you play? When ever I feel in the mood. I'm not a very good FTB player and I'm still very new to everything so it might deter me from playing.

6) Why we should trust you? I've been a server mod many times and always take others into thought first.

Add me on skype "sinrone".

Thanks for being honest atleast.. But i wanna have a chat with you and decide based on that. :)

Huseguitar

Jul 29, 2019
1) Your Minecraft Username:Huseguitar

2) Have you ever griefed before?Never, thats just takes the fun away from the game

3) Have you ever used unfair mods (Example: X-Ray Texture Packs, Nodus, etc.)No

4) What is your timezone?EST

5) How often do you play?Almost every day

6) Why we should trust you?Because i want a good minecrack server to play on, just like the real minecrack. I enjoy the game alot and want to play with others that feel the same :) (PS: I hate griefers)

=udwx=Moose

Jul 29, 2019
1) Your Minecraft Username: Forddog

2) Have you ever griefed before? No.

3) Have you ever used unfair mods (Example: X-Ray Texture Packs, Nodus, etc.) No.

4) What is your timezone? Pacific time.

5) How often do you play? Once or Twice a day depending on what im doing.

6) Why we should trust you? For one, if i was a greifer, would I just go onto a non-white listed server? For two. I hate greifers. They do nothing but ruin the other players fun. For three. I came here for fun. For a experince of a nice community.

Looking foward to play! :)

brandon5499

Jul 29, 2019
1) Your Minecraft Username:cheercorp

2) Have you ever griefed before?: No

3) Have you ever used unfair mods (Example: X-Ray Texture Packs, Nodus, etc.): yes but in ssp just to test a ore mod

4) What is your timezone?: (UTC-06:00) Central Time (US & Canada)

5) How often do you play?: 3-4h in the weekdays and a lot on sundays (i have rugby games on saterday)

6) Why we should trust you?: Why not?

Pepeboy3

Jul 29, 2019
1) Your Minecraft Username: pepeboy

2) Have you ever griefed before? No, happens to me occasionally but I move on.

3) Have you ever used unfair mods (Example: X-Ray Texture Packs, Nodus, etc.): I used x-ray once on my first server a long time ago with friends, other than that it ruins Minecraft.

5) How often do you play? Whenever I have free time, normally when I'm done with school because my classes are really easy. I'm normally on for about 3 to 4 hours.

6) Why we should trust you? I used to be mods on several small servers as well as a normal player, never causing trouble. I enjoy helping others as well as being helped. I would like to be apart of a nice small community of mature players.

Galadar

Jul 29, 2019
1) Your Minecraft Username: Arasham

2) Have you ever griefed before? I have been grifed many times at some vanilla servers and it sucks, so no i do not grief or had griefed at all

3) Have you ever used unfair mods (Example: X-Ray Texture Packs, Nodus, etc.) dont even know what they are but they sound pretty buggy

4) What is your timezone? Europe Spain

5) How often do you play? every day as long as i have a challenge to acomplish

6) Why we should trust you? I like to think that i am quite a trust worthy persone which helps people when i get the oportunity (I also meditate in a daily bases)

P.D. Im sorry if my grammar is terrible, im not english as you can probably tell, so please excuse me

MinerNiko

Jul 29, 2019
1) Your Minecraft Username: MinerNiko

2) Have you ever griefed before? No, just trolled my friends (ofc they were happy about it)

3) Have you ever used unfair mods (Example: X-Ray Texture Packs, Nodus, etc.) No :)

4) What is your timezone? Sweden, Stockholm (UST + 1)

5) How often do you play? Everyday, depends on what server.

6) Why we should trust you? Find out yourself! Kinda hard to type, maybe we can get in touch :)

doublee

Jul 29, 2019

Doublee1998

2) Have you ever griefed before?

Nope.

3) Have you ever used unfair mods (Example: X-Ray Texture Packs, Nodus, etc.)

Nope.

4) What is your timezone?

Central GMT

5) How often do you play?

Around an hour a day, sometimes more!

6) Why we should trust you?

Because I haven't done anything untrustworthy in the past. Beside the truth worthiness, I am a fun guy!

hunter5790

Jul 29, 2019
1) Your Minecraft Username: hunter5790

2) Have you ever griefed before? Yes, but only in PvP/Raiding servers.

3) Have you ever used unfair mods (Example: X-Ray Texture Packs, Nodus, etc.) No, this is the first mod that I have figured out how to download.

5) How often do you play? All the time, As often as I can.

6) Why we should trust you? I am co-owner on a server and mod on 2 other servers, I have never griefed on survival servers and I normally keep to myself.

JellyHead

Jul 29, 2019
1) Your Minecraft Username: Pachacuti0

2) Have you ever griefed before? Nope, and dont pretend to try...

3) Have you ever used unfair mods (Example: X-Ray Texture Packs, Nodus, etc.) Nope, I only played with the feed the beast mods...

4) What is your timezone? PDT

5) How often do you play? Almost everyday, a lot of our per day.

6) Why we should trust you? As Im studying all the possibilities in the MindCrack, I want to grow, learning new stuff and making some partners to play with... Why not two trust somebody that plays Minecraft since it was in the beta. XD
Thanks...

VladHerzog

Jul 29, 2019
1) VladHerzog

2) never griefed, never been bannedm never even been warned, i respect other's property

3) i dont even know how to get these mods, thats why i play ftb, it has a built in launcher for the mods

4) eastcoast
5) everyday for a couple hours usually

6) as i said, i never got trouble on any server, i respect others and i am friendly, i loke getting a ''community feel'' going on, on my last server, my base was a hub for people to travel to each other's bases

2122000nrm

Jul 29, 2019
1) Your Minecraft Username: 2122000nrm

3) Have you ever used unfair mods (Example: X-Ray Texture Packs, Nodus, etc.) No

5) How often do you play? A lot every week

6) Why we should trust you? I would never grief, mostly because then you'll have a bad reputation. I am a moderator on a regular Minecraft server I have never been banned either.

HaNCrafT

Jul 29, 2019
1) Your Minecraft Username: briannervi
3) Have you ever used unfair mods (Example: X-Ray Texture Packs, Nodus, etc.) No and i hate them
5) How often do you play? every time that i can mostly ftb
6) Why we should trust you? i have been griefed in no whitelist servers and i rage quit fro so much servers cus I couldnt play like that so i was looking for a server to play in comunity whit other people and i have never been banned before