Whitelist Server NoodlePowered | FTB Unleashed 1.1.7 | Friendly | Community | Mature | Dedicated 24/7 | Hats & More!

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

chaoticdarkninja

Jul 29, 2019
1) Your Minecraft Username: chaoticdarkninja at your service.

2) Your age: 14

3) Tell us about yourself (More than one sentence): From the deep mines of Skyrim, a respectful and kind human being has been discovered. He can help anyone in a time of need and he doesn't irritate others. The young man is great with the IC2 mod. He doesn't really talk much but replies with a respectful response when talked to.

4) Have you ever griefed before? No, I like having friends, not enemies.

5) Have you ever used unfair mods (Example: X-Ray Texture Packs, Nodus, etc.)? No, I play fairly to get the most out of games.

6) What is your timezone? Eastern Time Zone (UTC-05:00)

7) How often do you play? I play 3 hours on weekdays and probably more on weekends.

8) How will you benefit the server and community?: I can answer questions that new players ask and help with anything. For example, if a man has lost his items in death, I will take empathy and supply him with basic tools. I do this when I'm considered "wealthy".

IBeRamen

Jul 29, 2019
1) Your Minecraft Username: chaoticdarkninja at your service.

2) Your age: 14

3) Tell us about yourself (More than one sentence): From the deep mines of Skyrim, a respectful and kind human being has been discovered. He can help anyone in a time of need and he doesn't irritate others. The young man is great with the IC2 mod. He doesn't really talk much but replies with a respectful response when talked to.

4) Have you ever griefed before? No, I like having friends, not enemies.

5) Have you ever used unfair mods (Example: X-Ray Texture Packs, Nodus, etc.)? No, I play fairly to get the most out of games.

6) What is your timezone? Eastern Time Zone (UTC-05:00)

7) How often do you play? I play 3 hours on weekdays and probably more on weekends.

8) How will you benefit the server and community?: I can answer questions that new players ask and help with anything. For example, if a man has lost his items in death, I will take empathy and supply him with basic tools. I do this when I'm considered "wealthy".

Thanks you for your application.

Since we do not run an FTB Unleashed server at the moment as we switched to a private modpack instead. I have accepted you on our private modpack server instead. I have messaged you the details.

Thank you.