Whitelist Server [NoodlePowered][FTB Ultimate][Whitelist][Growing Community][Dedicated Machine 24/7][Mature]

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

william mcnabb

Jul 29, 2019
1) Your Minecraft Username: usafmcnabb19

2) Have you ever griefed before? yes ive been in 13 servers everyone got greifed multiple times

3) Have you ever used unfair mods (Example: X-Ray Texture Packs, Nodus, etc.) no

4) What is your timezone? mountain

5) How often do you play? everyother day

6) Why we should trust you? im 22 looking for a great server with mature individuals that are also looking to have fun the way the game was made to be

w4yne

Jul 29, 2019
1) Your Minecraft Username: fuckYUNOwayne

2) Have you ever griefed before? No

3) Have you ever used unfair mods (Example: X-Ray Texture Packs, Nodus, etc.) No

4) What is your timezone? Germany

5) How often do you play? 3h/day

6) Why we should trust you? never banned, nice guy, i like animals :)

Entity

Jul 29, 2019
1) Your Minecraft Username: strongentity

2) Have you ever griefed before? nope !

3) Have you ever used unfair mods (Example: X-Ray Texture Packs, Nodus, etc.)? No, I didn't even know that such exists :p

4) What is your timezone? CEST (Germany)

5) How often do you play? a few hours every day

6) Why we should trust you? I won't harm anybody, because i would like to play for longer period of time on this server

Felix2142

Jul 29, 2019
1) Your Minecraft Username: Felix2142
2) Have you ever griefed before? Never. tbh i always played with friendly people here who shared their things, so no reason for it anyways :)

3) Have you ever used unfair mods (Example: X-Ray Texture Packs, Nodus, etc.) no

4) What is your timezone? CEST

5) How often do you play? As much as possible, at least a few hours a day

6) Why we should trust you? I´m a 21 year old student looking for some nice people to play with - and finally want to reach this damn fusion core!

JOHNDOE27

Jul 29, 2019
1) Your Minecraft Username: JOHNDOE27

2) Have you ever griefed before? well 1 time on a non ftb server it was a non protected town named greifers i just couldnt help me self haveing had just been griefed by the admins :/ which was a normal thing on that server havent since and dont ever plan to agine

4) What is your timezone?(UTC-08:00) Pacific Time (US & Canada)

5) How often do you play? when im not sleeping pretty much

6) Why we should trust you? well i applyed b4 there was a pause in the applications figured ill try agine

IBeRamen

Jul 29, 2019
1) Your Minecraft Username: JOHNDOE27

2) Have you ever griefed before? well 1 time on a non ftb server it was a non protected town named greifers i just couldnt help me self haveing had just been griefed by the admins :/ which was a normal thing on that server havent since and dont ever plan to agine

4) What is your timezone?(UTC-08:00) Pacific Time (US & Canada)

5) How often do you play? when im not sleeping pretty much

6) Why we should trust you? well i applyed b4 there was a pause in the applications figured ill try agine

Your application has been put under review! Apply if you haven't already! Application results coming out today.

IBeRamen

Jul 29, 2019
We are sorry that application results for some of you were taking more than 2 days to arrive - My internet was down and I couldn't do anything. All applications are back up and running as well as the results being sent out today; Apply if you haven't!

Henrik478

Jul 29, 2019
1) Your Minecraft Username: Henrik478

2) Have you ever griefed before? No!

3) Have you ever used unfair mods (Example: X-Ray Texture Packs, Nodus, etc.) whats nodus? and no, I have not.

4) What is your timezone? +2

5) How often do you play?everyday, at least 2-3 hours

6) Why we should trust you? becouse Im....ummmmm......becouse I wont harm anyone, becouse I....well...dont wanna get banned, becouse its impossible to find an ok server!

acker

Jul 29, 2019
1) Your Minecraft Username: drunf

2) Have you ever griefed before? Only abandoned and ravaged bases for wood on a grief allowed server.

3) Have you ever used unfair mods (Example: X-Ray Texture Packs, Nodus, etc.) Never

4) What is your timezone? -3 GMT Brazilian time.

5) How often do you play? All day, all night.

6) Why we should trust you? I'm tired to play on my own. I like to help and to be helped. I'm a inspiring processing builder...

IBeRamen

Jul 29, 2019
1) Your Minecraft Username: drunf

2) Have you ever griefed before? Only abandoned and ravaged bases for wood on a grief allowed server.

3) Have you ever used unfair mods (Example: X-Ray Texture Packs, Nodus, etc.) Never

4) What is your timezone? -3 GMT Brazilian time.

5) How often do you play? All day, all night.

6) Why we should trust you? I'm tired to play on my own. I like to help and to be helped. I'm a inspiring processing builder...

Application put under review apply if you still haven't!

MrHanXin

Jul 29, 2019
1) Your Minecraft Username: MrHanXin

2) Have you ever griefed before? No, the servers in which I played on before doesn't allow greifing.

3) Have you ever used unfair mods (Example: X-Ray Texture Packs, Nodus, etc.) I'm not to familiar with majority of the mods for minecraft, so I don't think I have used any unfair ones.

4) What is your timezone? My timezone is EST.

5) How often do you play? I play as often as I can, with school and stuff I try my best to get on everyday at least.

6) Why we should trust you? I'm quite friendly on a server, so it could be an asset to increase the server's community with more cool and friendly people.

Ravenoire

Jul 29, 2019
I got this messages and when i'm trying to join the server it said iam not whitelisted
h3Z01gQ.png

hawk20105

Jul 29, 2019
1) Your Minecraft Username: Hawk_20105

2) Have you ever griefed before? I have not griefed before on any server.

4) What is your timezone? Central

5) How often do you play? Almost every day

6) Why we should trust you? I've never been banned from any server, I just like to play and have fun with friends.

Ben Edmondson

Jul 29, 2019
1) Your Minecraft Username:TheBennyBoyJr

2) Have you ever griefed before? On a grief/raid server yes ( they are bad and boring i have come to realise this )

3) Have you ever used unfair mods (Example: X-Ray Texture Packs, Nodus, etc.) Nope

4) What is your timezone? GMT +0 :p UK time lol

5) How often do you play? About 4-5 hours when im on

6) Why we should trust you? Im awesome and i really wanna find a good community where i can be calm and relaxed singleplayer got boring lol