Whitelist Server [NoodlePowered][FTB Ultimate][Whitelist][Growing Community][Dedicated Machine 24/7][Mature]

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

IBeRamen

Jul 29, 2019
Applications #29 - #30 are being reviewed and the results will be given to the players in a Private Message on the forums. We are still accepting applications, apply if you haven't already!

GreaseMonkeY

Jul 29, 2019
1) Your Minecraft Username: HerrTengil

2) Have you ever griefed before? No

3) Have you ever used unfair mods (Example: X-Ray Texture Packs, Nodus, etc.)? No

4) What is your timezone? GMT -10

5) How often do you play? Daily for the most part

6) Why we should trust you? Trust is gained through action rather than pretty words.

RandomBlocksGaming

Jul 29, 2019
1) Your Minecraft Username: ICON_ELEMENTZ

2) Have you ever griefed before? no

3) Have you ever used unfair mods (Example: X-Ray Texture Packs, Nodus, etc.) no

4) What is your timezone? PDT

5) How often do you play? 6-8 hours a day

6) Why we should trust you? because if you get to know me i am very honest and friendly. If anybody needs help I know a lot about bees and I know how to program a mining turtle

IBeRamen

Jul 29, 2019
All application results have been announced. Applications #37 - #42 are being reviewed. We are still accepting applications! Apply if you haven't before our slots are full!

dregmoor

Jul 29, 2019
1) amorlan598
2) no
3) only rei's minimap a little bit
4) central time zone
5) about once a day
6) I have been a good addition to many servers, you can ask Wilb1fy about me if you would like to know more about my track record

punkturtle41700

Jul 29, 2019
1) Your Minecraft Username: punkturtle41700

3) Have you ever used unfair mods (Example: X-Ray Texture Packs, Nodus, etc.) Never, I Dislike people who need an advantage to play.

4) What is your timezone? Mountain USA

5) How often do you play? As often as i can, When i am not busy i am Spending most of it on My Computer

6) Why we should trust you? I have played on many FTB servers, i have a Decent understanding of The Mods. I am a very trustworthy Player.

Zoruea

Jul 29, 2019
1) My IGN is: Zoruea
2) I have never greifed, i know how it feels and i don't want others feeling that way.
3) I have NEVER used a hacking client,X-ray texture pack, or mod. And don't ever plan to, its not fair to others.
4) MST(Arizona)
5) I typically play all day about 8-12 hours
6) I am an overall Expert in FTB, i know how to do everything from Bee Breeding to Complex Computercraft Script. I am a advanced redstoner and want to automate anything i possibly can. And i am a very friendly person and i help out others when they ask whatever the task may be.

Ryan Lindsay

Jul 29, 2019
1) SALIVARYCHOD
2) No its a waste of time
3) No
4) Central
5) Every other day at least
6) I just love to play minecraft with people, and love to help out in anyway I can

ubhejane

Jul 29, 2019
Mine and my brothers post

1) Your Minecraft Username: ubhejane

2) Have you ever griefed before? no i have not (edit: it says i have grifed on mcbans, it is not true the reason for this is because i was moving house for a friend and it claim it for griefing it was also done by my friend ages ago, if u need proof u can ask WillB1fy

3) Have you ever used unfair mods (Example: X-Ray Texture Packs, Nodus, etc.): no i like to play legit and do everything my way without cheating

4) What is your timezone? GMT+8

5) How often do you play? I play every weekend and during the week when ever i can

6) Why we should trust you? i don't grief i listen to the rules and respect others and i'm friends with one of the players on the server, his name is Willb1fy we have know each other for a while. And i also think you should let me on because i am kind and considerate i work well with others.

My brother

1) Your Minecraft Username: ashlin2002

3) Have you ever used unfair mods (Example: X-Ray Texture Packs, Nodus, etc.) Nope hate cheaters and cheating

5) How often do you play? weekend and when ever i can during the week

6) Why we should trust you? because i don't grief i listen to the rules and i'm a team player, i also know Willb1fy

IBeRamen

Jul 29, 2019
1) amorlan598
2) no
3) only rei's minimap a little bit
4) central time zone
5) about once a day
6) I have been a good addition to many servers, you can ask Wilb1fy about me if you would like to know more about my track record

1) Your Minecraft Username: punkturtle41700

3) Have you ever used unfair mods (Example: X-Ray Texture Packs, Nodus, etc.) Never, I Dislike people who need an advantage to play.

4) What is your timezone? Mountain USA

5) How often do you play? As often as i can, When i am not busy i am Spending most of it on My Computer

6) Why we should trust you? I have played on many FTB servers, i have a Decent understanding of The Mods. I am a very trustworthy Player.

1) My IGN is: Zoruea
2) I have never greifed, i know how it feels and i don't want others feeling that way.
3) I have NEVER used a hacking client,X-ray texture pack, or mod. And don't ever plan to, its not fair to others.
4) MST(Arizona)
5) I typically play all day about 8-12 hours
6) I am an overall Expert in FTB, i know how to do everything from Bee Breeding to Complex Computercraft Script. I am a advanced redstoner and want to automate anything i possibly can. And i am a very friendly person and i help out others when they ask whatever the task may be.

1) SALIVARYCHOD
2) No its a waste of time
3) No
4) Central
5) Every other day at least
6) I just love to play minecraft with people, and love to help out in anyway I can

Mine and my brothers post

1) Your Minecraft Username: ubhejane

2) Have you ever griefed before? no i have not (edit: it says i have grifed on mcbans, it is not true the reason for this is because i was moving house for a friend and it claim it for griefing it was also done by my friend ages ago, if u need proof u can ask WillB1fy

3) Have you ever used unfair mods (Example: X-Ray Texture Packs, Nodus, etc.): no i like to play legit and do everything my way without cheating

5) How often do you play? I play every weekend and during the week when ever i can

6) Why we should trust you? i don't grief i listen to the rules and respect others and i'm friends with one of the players on the server, his name is Willb1fy we have know each other for a while. And i also think you should let me on because i am kind and considerate i work well with others.

My brother

1) Your Minecraft Username: ashlin2002

3) Have you ever used unfair mods (Example: X-Ray Texture Packs, Nodus, etc.) Nope hate cheaters and cheating

5) How often do you play? weekend and when ever i can during the week

6) Why we should trust you? because i don't grief i listen to the rules and i'm a team player, i also know Willb1fy

1) Your Minecraft Username: HerrTengil

3) Have you ever used unfair mods (Example: X-Ray Texture Packs, Nodus, etc.)? No

4) What is your timezone? GMT -10

5) How often do you play? Daily for the most part

6) Why we should trust you? Trust is gained through action rather than pretty words.

1) Your Minecraft Username: ICON_ELEMENTZ

2) Have you ever griefed before? no

3) Have you ever used unfair mods (Example: X-Ray Texture Packs, Nodus, etc.) no

4) What is your timezone? PDT

5) How often do you play? 6-8 hours a day

6) Why we should trust you? because if you get to know me i am very honest and friendly. If anybody needs help I know a lot about bees and I know how to program a mining turtle

Your whitelist applications are being reviewed. Results will be given in a PM on the Forums today or tomorrow.

Ravenoire

Jul 29, 2019
1) Your Minecraft Username: Ravenoire

2) Have you ever griefed before? No.

3) Have you ever used unfair mods (Example: X-Ray Texture Packs, Nodus, etc.) No.

4) What is your timezone? GMT +7:00

5) How often do you play? 1-6 Hours a day

6) Why we should trust you? I'm admin on one of vanilla server minecraft.Leader of small community,and i would like to join a community like this and meet with many people that i can trust and ofc,want to have fun with player on this server :)

Reelii

Jul 29, 2019
1) Your Minecraft Username: Reelii

2) Have you ever griefed before? Nope, never and hope I won't, I hate ruining for other people.

3) Have you ever used unfair mods (Example: X-Ray Texture Packs, Nodus, etc.) I have used X-Ray and some mods in singleplayer, but never multiplayer.

4) What is your timezone? UTC/GMT +1

5) How often do you play? I think I can manage atleast 1 hour per day if I'm not busy.

6) Why we should trust you? I like helping and trading with people and I usually never grief or do hacks.

IBeRamen

Jul 29, 2019
We have 5 more slots available! Apply today before we are full!
We will be upgrading soon to have more slots, apply today for a chance to have a slot!

OrbitOn_3000

Jul 29, 2019
1) Your Minecraft Username:ObitOn

2) Have you ever griefed before?No, and never will

3) Have you ever used unfair mods (Example: X-Ray Texture Packs, Nodus, etc.)no

4) What is your timezone? GMT+1

5) How often do you play? I normaly should loging daily for around 30 mins - 1 hour

6) Why we should trust you? well you got no reason to trust me, but that will change when you will get to know me. On every single server I played on I was a trusted member and most people liked me (well in PVP servers with wars its prety hard to like me when i'm fighting agianst you :p)

Caldera

Jul 29, 2019
1) Your Minecraft Username: Ca1dera

3) Have you ever used unfair mods (Example: X-Ray Texture Packs, Nodus, etc.) No

4) What is your timezone? GMT 0 (London time zone)

5) How often do you play? 5-9 hours a day

6) Why we should trust you? Im a PvEer and I dont like confrontation so I avoid anything that would cause an issue with anyone. To be friends with everyone is much better than people not liking you.

Kyuriu

Jul 29, 2019
1) Your Minecraft Username: Kyuriu

3) Have you ever used unfair mods (Example: X-Ray Texture Packs, Nodus, etc.) No

4) What is your timezone? EST -5

5) How often do you play? I play about 4-5 hours on weekdays and mostly all day on weekends.

6) Why we should trust you? I've never griefed or been banned in Minecraft and I'm not much of a PvPer or PKer. I am usually social and friendly when I play with others while asking for help or helping players with whatever they do. I don't have a negative attitude and I'm always looking to have fun.

Magickftw

Jul 29, 2019
1) Your Minecraft Username: Magickftw

2) Have you ever griefed before? As someone who respects others' work, no.

3) Have you ever used unfair mods (Example: X-Ray Texture Packs, Nodus, etc.) It takes the fun out of the game to cheat, so no.

4) What is your timezone? EST

5) How often do you play? At least 1+ hours a day

6) Why we should trust you? I have a clean ban record shown here: http://whitelist.mcf.li/check/result/23442eee48af78619050a08bfa8c006fb03d1d43 Other than that, there's no other way than showing my trustworthiness other than playing on your server.

Zack_the_Turtle

Jul 29, 2019
1) Your Minecraft Username: Zack240

4) What is your timezone? Pacific time (UTC -08:00)

5) How often do you play? 1-5 hours

6) Why we should trust you? You should trust me because my background is very good, I am not disrespectful, and I was just looking for a good friendly community to play with.