Whitelist Server NOM Gaming | Mature | Bukkit | PvE | Small Community | 20 Slots | Vent | Staffed

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

ecorate

Jul 29, 2019
  1. Name: steve
  2. IGN: ecorate
  3. Age:23
  4. Describe your Minecrafting history: solo play and a bit of multiplayer
  5. How do you wish to contribute to the community: being an extra set of hands
  6. Are you a social Minecraft player or do you play and build on your own: both
  7. Have you played with anyone within NOMNOM Gaming before:dont think i have

Spencefoz

Jul 29, 2019
@ Cory - Thanks for applying! Hop on vent sometime so we can talk about getting you whitelisted!

@ Steve - Thanks for applying! Same goes for you... Hop on vent and we can talk about the white list!! Oh and... is it that much of a pain to type less than a sentence on each question? haha

SmokeEZ

Jul 29, 2019
  1. Name:Joe
  2. Minecraft Username: SmokeEZ
  3. Age: 26
  4. Describe your Minecrafting history: Been playing since beta 1.3
  5. How do you wish to contribute to the community: By Being AWESOME
  6. Are you a social Minecraft player or do you play and build on your own: Both
  7. Have you played with anyone within NOMNOM Gaming before: YES
  8. Why do you want to join our server? Cause it looks and sounds awesome

Spencefoz

Jul 29, 2019
Thanks JOE.... Slacker finally put in your application when we have already been playing haha!

trixerlol

Jul 29, 2019
  1. Name:Jacob
  2. Minecraft Username:trixer
  3. Age:21
  4. Describe your Minecrafting history: I played along time now and played on a vanilla server and some feed the beast with freinds before ;D
  5. How do you wish to contribute to the community: By being freinldy and social :)
  6. Are you a social Minecraft player or do you play and build on your own: I like to do both. i like to build my house near a place i like. but im a good builder so i would love to help others
  7. and if you have a town or village i would love to help
  8. Have you played with anyone within NOMNOM Gaming before: No but looking forward to play with you guys
  9. Why do you want to join our server? the server sounds good and want to play with others

SneakyCheezehead

Jul 29, 2019
My real life first name is Jes.
My IGN is SneakyCheezehead.
I am 14 years old but I'm rather mature.
I've been playing Minecraft since Beta 1.7.3 I do let's plays on Minecraft and other games. My primary language is not english but I'm rather good if I should say so myself.
If I like the community (Which I'm most likely going to) I am very social.
I haven't played with anyone within NOM before.
I want to join your server because the community seems nice and mature. And I get lonely when playing singleplayer. (I need someone to get rid of those damn whisp when I use Thaumcraft :D)

CAsppe

Jul 29, 2019
  1. Name: Casper
  2. Minecraft Username:Casppe
  3. Age:16
  4. Describe your Minecraft experience:I've played minecraft for a year now but i have only played FTB in a month or so
  5. Are you a social player?: i am a social player yes
  6. Have you played with anyone within NOM Gaming before: I don't think i have played with any NOM gaming before
  7. Why do you want to join our server?: I would like to join this server because i like FTB and my friend trixes plays on it and i like social servers, i'm looking forward to speak with you :)

Spencefoz

Jul 29, 2019
@Jes - Sorry man but you have to be at least 16 for us to whitelist you... I really appreciate your application - however; I cannot accept at this time.

@Casper - Been talking to you in vent already! Welcome aboard - you're a good guy!

Spencefoz

Jul 29, 2019
NOM Gaming announcement!

Our minimum age is now 16, but 18+ is recommended! So if you are 16 - you are welcome to apply!
Also, we have started our very first NOM City Competition! Come be a part and build something amazing!

Fill out the application today!

Trippy Clock

Jul 29, 2019
  1. Name: Gabriel
  2. Minecraft Username: Ep152
  3. Age: 16
  4. Describe your Minecraft experience: I've been playing since early in Minecraft's development, definitely sometime in 2009. Although I'm not as obsessed and totally up to date about everything going on with the game now as I was before, I still love the game! I have spent so many hours playing Minecraft as well as playing various mods and modpacks like Tekkit and Better than Wolves. I do miss the days earlier in my Minecraft life when it was all I ever thought about and it was still new to me but I still love this game and put a lot of time into it.
  5. Are you a social player?: I would say so. I usually don't like other players living in my home or helping with my builds but I enjoy building near others and helping them. I'm currently a moderator on a vanilla Minecraft server and try to talk with the players and help them as much as possible. I enjoy trading with other players, giving them advice, even doing work for them like helping them mine or gather other resources.
  6. Have you played with anyone within NOM Gaming before: Not that I'm aware! Though now that I think about it, the name of this group does sound vaguely familiar.
  7. Why do you want to join our server?: I want to join your server because just recently I got very interested in FTB and after searching the servers a bit, you guys seem like a nice community that I'd like to play with! I have trouble playing vanilla Minecraft and modpacks in singleplayer because I feel like there's no point to any of the stuff I do. In multiplayer, I can show off my creations and check out other peoples' creations. I like having people to talk to while doing tedious things as well. I feel like the people on this server will be accepting and helpful, so I think this would be a good start to my FTB experience!

Spencefoz

Jul 29, 2019
Hey man! We would love to have you on the server. I'll be home at 4EST to whitelist you. If you are already on the server then great. If not, please jump into vent and talk to either me, tamirox or xacktar and we can white list you. Welcome to the server bro!!

Spencefoz

Jul 29, 2019
Gabriel - I saw you just tried to join the server - I have you whitelisted man! Join in! Also, please hop into vent sometime and register on the website!

Juganog

Jul 29, 2019
  1. Name: John
  2. Minecraft Username: Juganog
  3. Age: 17
  4. Describe your Minecraft experience: i have been playing minecraft since the alpha version and have loved playing it off and on for ages before the FTB mod pack came out :p i have taught myself redstone and have done some rather scary builds with it, i have played FTB a lot especially the minecrack version which has been a lot of fun and i have gotten to the sttage where i am challenging myself to only use one type of power like bluetricity or biomas and getting all my energy (MJ and EU) from it which is fun :)
  5. Are you a social player?: yes! i have been in other groups for games before and i am always happy to talk, help, build, etc with people
  6. Have you played with anyone within NOM Gaming before: probably not i dont belive i have met anymore from nom haming before, tho you sound like a LoL ranked team
  7. Why do you want to join our server?: your server sounds like it has a nice community and isnt too large at 50 slots

Spencefoz

Jul 29, 2019
  1. Name: John
  2. Minecraft Username: Juganog
  3. Age: 17
  4. Describe your Minecraft experience: i have been playing minecraft since the alpha version and have loved playing it off and on for ages before the FTB mod pack came out :p i have taught myself redstone and have done some rather scary builds with it, i have played FTB a lot especially the minecrack version which has been a lot of fun and i have gotten to the sttage where i am challenging myself to only use one type of power like bluetricity or biomas and getting all my energy (MJ and EU) from it which is fun :)
  5. Are you a social player?: yes! i have been in other groups for games before and i am always happy to talk, help, build, etc with people
  6. Have you played with anyone within NOM Gaming before: probably not i dont belive i have met anymore from nom haming before, tho you sound like a LoL ranked team
  7. Why do you want to join our server?: your server sounds like it has a nice community and isnt too large at 50 slots

Hey John!

Thank you for applying! You are welcome to join our server. Just an FYI - I will be at work until 4PM EST today and will not be able to whitelist you until then. If you hop into ventrilo sometime and talk to either Xacktar or Tamirox (or clave if you see him), then we can whitelist you. We do ask that we talk to players in vent for the first time before we whitelist, but you're not required to be in vent all the time.

Feel free to check out our website! nomgaming.com
We would appreciate you signing up and keeping on contact on their! We have a getting started guide, as well as a place for introductions! Feel free to check us out!

Welcome John!

~Spencer