Whitelist Server NOM Gaming | Mature | Bukkit | PvE | Small Community | 20 Slots | Vent | Staffed

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Andyfuji

Jul 29, 2019
Aloha, my name is Andrew Fujinaka, minecraft username "andyfuji," aged seventeen. Now, I'm going to try to make this as formal as I can within my capacity seeing as the last six goddamn servers I've applied to have owners who apparently couldn't recognize satire if it were stamped to their forehead with an arrow that says "hey look, I'm criticizing something." Anyway, my minecraft experience? Well, I'd be lying if I said I enjoyed playing Minecraft. It's tedious, it's dry, and it's way too predictable; but nonetheless it's a good creative outlet. I mean, painting or sculpting isn't necessarily fun, but it's fulfilling enough. Really, it's a matter of all my pencils being broken, all my paints being dry and I've run out of paper. There's just nothing left for me to feed off of creatively. Staring at my empty walls and pretending there's something hanging on them is starting to lose it's novelty. Now, am I a social player? I guess that depends on your definition of a "social player." Yes, yes I do indeed have the ability to speak, and listen too for all that's worth; but don't expect me to play nice with the local fauna. I'm not going to blindly agree with people just so there isn't a shitstorm in the chat. After-all, when's the last time something got done when everyone was happy and agreed with eachother? No, I don't go out looking for a fight, but if someone's spouting bullshit; yes, I will speak up. I haven't played much FTB, so no, I haven't played with any NOM players previously. Again, don't think I'm some brain-dead vegetable who can't use google; I know how the grand majority of FTB's features work, just because I haven't played long doesn't mean I'm not good at it. Why do I want to join your server? Well, I don't necessarily want to join your server specifically. As I said at the top, no one else seems to be able to grasp the concept of satire. I really, really hope you will have the mental capacity to "read between the lines," as they say.

Spencefoz

Jul 29, 2019
@Andrew - I appreciate your interest in our server; However, I will not be able to accept your application at this time. I thank you for your time and effort and wish you good luck in pursuing minecraft.

@Jean - I would need to talk to you in vent before we decide to move forward with this. I encourage you to register on our website and get to know some of the guys! nomgaming.com

Thank you all.
~Spencer

Andyfuji

Jul 29, 2019
I regret to inform you that "Jean" and I are searching for a place to play together; if you didn't notice his friend "Andy" is me. Declining one of us is declining both of us, for better or for worse.

Spencefoz

Jul 29, 2019
I did notice the name, but did not make the connection. Then I will respectfully ask you both to move on. Thank you for your applications.

Xydryhn

Jul 29, 2019
  1. Name: Justin
  2. Minecraft Username: Lasergut
  3. Age: 21
  4. Describe your Minecraft experience: I've been playing since alpha, First got into technical mods around beta 1.3 Since then have followed the updates of quite a few mods and have gotten experience with using most of them as well as some of the mod packs that include them such as Tekkit, Technic and FTB. I have fairly detailed knowledge on most of the mods and the ones I do not know well I can usually look up quite easily.
  5. Are you a social player?: I am nervous around new people at first, but once I get used to a group I can be quite open and helpful. Using teamwork and teaching others how to use FTB are somethings I am quite familiar with.
  6. Have you played with anyone within NOM Gaming before: Not that I have seen
  7. Why do you want to join our server?: I'm just a big fan of mods seeking to play with a group that knows what they are doing and work together to build amazing things. I prefer having a smaller community to work with so everyone remains close.

mantas7776

Jul 29, 2019
  1. Name:Mantas
  2. IGN:Mantas7776
  3. Age:17
  4. Describe your Minecrafting history: Usually play with friends on private servers but now im looking for something different. Pretty familiar with the modpack.
  5. How do you wish to contribute to the community:Help people, make it more fun.
  6. Are you a social Minecraft player or do you play and build on your own:I like to converse with people because playing and building by yourself gets boring. Collaborating and building or helping someone do something is whats really fun.
  7. Have you played with anyone within NOMNOM Gaming before:No

Spencefoz

Jul 29, 2019
@ Justin @ Mantas

Jump on our website and register and hang out. I need a day to figure out if we are going to be accepting more people or keeping the group where it's at. Peak times are getting close to 20 players and we won't be exceeding that. I will update you tomorrow.

XTDETONATOR

Jul 29, 2019
  1. Name: james
  2. Minecraft Username: XTDETONATOR
  3. Age: 17
  4. Describe your Minecraft experience: played minecraft for many years
  5. Are you a social player?: yes i like taking to people and helpng them out
  6. Have you played with anyone within NOM Gaming before: no sorry
  7. Why do you want to join our server?: i like playing FTB and would like to help people and get some help myself

Spencefoz

Jul 29, 2019
UPDATE FOR EVERYONE STILL APPLYING: YOU NEED TO REGISTER AND APPLY FOR WHITELIST ON OUR WEBSITE! We are currently about full on our member base. Please keep up to date on our forums and make sure you apply there so that we can keep in touch with you.

Arttu Tuominen

Jul 29, 2019
Application:

Name: Arttu
Minecraft Username: Surcostale
Describe your Minecraft experience: Singleplayer experience, new with mods but I play many hours in a day so that wont be problem
Are you a social player?: Yes, I like to communicate and do things with people, but sometimes its relaxing to do things on your own.
Have you played with anyone within NOM Gaming before: No
Why do you want to join our server?: I am looking for good little community to do things together and sometime alone and fun moments to experience together. I am also new with community gaming in minecraft and I think I would learn much from the group.

xPro007

Jul 29, 2019
  1. Name: khalid
  2. Minecraft Username: xPro007
  3. Age: 20
  4. Describe your Minecraft experience: i know all thing of minecraft and 60% from FTB
  5. Are you a social player?: Yes i'm , but sometime i like play away because i don't like destroy Machine other people / and other people destroy my machine
  6. Have you played with anyone within NOM Gaming before: no
  7. Why do you want to join our server?: i'm looking for good community. and make new friend
note: i have some bad english (sorry about that) but i'm study english now

Erztsuku

Jul 29, 2019
  1. Name:Terrence
  2. Minecraft Username:liawjunwei1999
  3. Age: 23
  4. Describe your Minecraft experience: Started playing FTB because I saw Bdubs and Generik play FTB . Most FTB players.
  5. Are you a social player?:Yes
  6. Have you played with anyone within NOM Gaming before:No.
  7. Why do you want to join our server?:Finding a friendly community and found this server. Wish I could join!

nedks

Jul 29, 2019
  1. Name: Ned
  2. Minecraft Username: nedks
  3. Age:17
  4. Describe your Minecraft experience: My Minecraft experience is building a really nice house and then slowly mine the right ores to make all the stuff you need.(I did not really understand the question)
  5. Are you a social player?: Yeah I guess, I usally find somone I can trust then work with them.
  6. Have you played with anyone within NOM Gaming before: No but It looks fun!
  7. Why do you want to join our server?: I would like to join this server because the thread makes the server look really nice and I would like to try Feed The Beast on a server that does not reset

Spencefoz

Jul 29, 2019
Thanks for applying guys! We like to talk to people in vent before we decide to whitelist them! Make sure you're not a 5 year old :) Hop into vent sometime!

Also - PLEASE go to our website nomgaming.com!

Spencefoz

Jul 29, 2019
Server is going to be switching to the Ultimate Pack - We will contact the forum mods to switch the post.

CAsppe

Jul 29, 2019
  1. Name Pontus
  2. Minecraft Username: pontany
  3. Age:16
  4. Describe your Minecraft experience: I play alot of minecraft, and i build cool buildings!
  5. Are you a social player?: Yes i am a social player
  6. Have you played with anyone within NOM Gaming before: No i haven't
  7. Why do you want to join our server?: Because i wanna play with my friend trixes!