Whitelist Server NOM Gaming | Mature | Bukkit | PvE | Small Community | 20 Slots | Vent | Staffed

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.
  • FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

mattyboy12

Jul 29, 2019
None taken do you want me to hop in ventrilo so you can ask some questions ?
And thanks server looks really good

Spencefoz

Jul 29, 2019
My parents came into town today so I am unavailable to talk. There is really only one other guy you could talk to about joining and I will have to get in touch with him. Keep some tabs on this forum and I will post when we are available (Sometime today/Tomorrow). I may be willing to make an exception, you are putting a lot of effort into joining the server.

Spencefoz

Jul 29, 2019
I will let you know.... please be patient... We do not whitelist without talking with potential players first...

Spencefoz

Jul 29, 2019
Hey man - Sadly I am not going to be able to whitelist you. Everyone really wants to keep the age limit intact. If I make one exception.. then I have to make it for others... so I'm sorry I can't. Sorry again sir and good luck finding a server!!

Monkoton

Jul 29, 2019
  1. Name: Rio
  2. IGN: Monkoton
  3. Age: 22
  4. Describe your Minecrafting history: Started from 1.2 beta, random spurts of gaming in between
  5. How do you wish to contribute to the community: Making new friends and to have fun by making epic builds
  6. Are you a social Minecraft player or do you play and build on your own: My friends and I go on skype and play a vanilla pvp map.
  7. Have you played with anyone within NOMNOM Gaming before: No, but I will be looking forward to it.

Spencefoz

Jul 29, 2019
@Sam/Rio - Hey guys! Thanks so much for applying! I would ask that you guys hop into vent sometime so we can chat! I am more than happy to whitelist you and get you in the server! We have a great group of guys and are looking forward to some epic builds and epic times!!

Kaelisk

Jul 29, 2019
  1. Name: Bryan Guerre
  2. IGN: Kaelisk
  3. Age: 20
  4. Describe your Minecrafting history: Been playing since early alpha
  5. How do you wish to contribute to the community: I want to learn about FTB and build a really cool house :)
  6. Are you a social Minecraft player or do you play and build on your own: social! I get really bored playing by myself
  7. Have you played with anyone within NOMNOM Gaming before: I do not think so but it seems like a great community!

Corvellus

Jul 29, 2019
  1. Name: Bryan Guerre
  2. IGN: Kaelisk
  3. Age: 20
  4. Describe your Minecrafting history: Been playing since early alpha
  5. How do you wish to contribute to the community: I want to learn about FTB and build a really cool house :)
  6. Are you a social Minecraft player or do you play and build on your own: social! I get really bored playing by myself
  7. Have you played with anyone within NOMNOM Gaming before: I do not think so but it seems like a great community!

hes played with me many times before

mattyboy12

Jul 29, 2019
Could you at least speak to me first and if you don't want me after it I'll accept it but I really want to join you're server

Schenton

Jul 29, 2019
Application to Nomnom:
  1. Name: Lars And several other names my parents gave me.
  2. IGN: Schenton
  3. Age: 45
  4. Describe your Minecrafting history: To be honest I have no idea what the beta nr was that I started on. around 1.2 something I guess.
  5. How do you wish to contribute to the community: In other multiplay games I'm usually the dude that is out gathering items that is needed. I'm not good at building fancy houses. But if you need something then I usually have it, given enough time to find it in the first place.
  6. Are you a social Minecraft player or do you play and build on your own: It depends. I do like to go about my business alone. But I also like to help people out with things that they need help with. I do like to talk on Vent with the people I play with.
  7. Have you played with anyone within NOMNOM Gaming before: Not that I know no.
  8. Why did you want to apply to us? (made this up my self :)) : The first I noted was the Ventrilo server, an excellent program. You don't get that going if you only plan on be around for a week. I have applied to 2 other servers. 1 didn't answer and one is down most of the time. So I was looking for a new place to delve in to FTB with other players. Singelplayer get kind of boring fast.

Robert Schatrowski

Jul 29, 2019
  1. Name: Robert schatrowski
  2. IGN: Stirus
  3. Age:27
  4. Describe your Minecrafting history: been playing a couple of months but i am a newbie
  5. How do you wish to contribute to the community: im looking to build some stuff and be apart of a community never played with other ppl b4
  6. Are you a social Minecraft player or do you play and build on your own:i would see my self being inbetween the 2
  7. Have you played with anyone within NOMNOM Gaming before:nope

Spencefoz

Jul 29, 2019
@Lars @ Robert - Hey guys! Thank you so much for applying. I look forward to seeing you guys in game and in ventrilo!! If you wouldn't mind, hop into ventrilo sometime when either me or tamirox and we can look at getting you whitelisted!! I'll see you gents around soon! I am at work until noon today EST - You will see me after then. Take care.

Spence

Spencefoz

Jul 29, 2019
Matty... "Hey man - Sadly I am not going to be able to whitelist you. Everyone really wants to keep the age limit intact. If I make one exception.. then I have to make it for others... so I'm sorry I can't. Sorry again sir and good luck finding a server!!"

I did respond to you... We have a rule that I am unable to make the exception on... I appreciate your persistence... but it can also show the wrong attitude... Please, let the issue lie.

Lleshlo

Jul 29, 2019
Application:
  1. Name: Michael
  2. IGN: Lleshlo
  3. Age: 21
  4. Describe your Minecrafting history: Started playing Minecraft during alpha, mostly played on and off alone. Recently started playing again with new interest in FTB.
  5. How do you wish to contribute to the community: I'm new to Minecraft multiplayer, but I do enjoy a close community in other games. I'd like to work with other players learning the aspects of FTB.
  6. Are you a social Minecraft player or do you play and build on your own: Being new to mmp, I've only played Minecraft alone, but generally in other games I'm a social player.
  7. Have you played with anyone within NOMNOM Gaming before: No.

Spencefoz

Jul 29, 2019
@ michael! Feel free to check out our website and also jump in vent sometime so that we can talk about getting you whitelisted!!! :)

yellowsvo

Jul 29, 2019
  1. Name:Cory
  2. IGN:EL1TECOBRA
  3. Age:31
  4. Describe your Minecrafting history: I've been playing vanilla for a little over a year. Played tekkit for a bit and came over to FTB since launch.
  5. How do you wish to contribute to the community: I'll contribute any way needed. I'm a social player and like to build/mine do whatever is necessary. I've really enjoyed the forestry and extrabees as of late. I'd like to continue learning the rest of the mods as well.
  6. Are you a social Minecraft player or do you play and build on your own: Pretty social. Prefer to build bigger community projects, but I also like to build a house area to call my own.
  7. Have you played with anyone within NOMNOM Gaming before: Not to my knowledge.