No-No's of the Nations: The Re-Happening [Game Thread]

dylanpiera

Jul 29, 2019
Day recap

• Pearl got smitten for disobeing the rules of clones he was a clone sided with the village.
  • Pearl's pile of ash got shot by the vigilante.
  • The clone machine was attacked by the wolfs. All clones went back to repair the machine. All clones can't talk in thread the next day
  • Pyure and SO37 got scanned. The outcome was RED
  • So37 got killed by wolfs. He was a punny villager!
  • Mayor Duckfan ordered the town to build a wall around the clone machine due to distrust. No new clones will be created from this point on.

Reactions: LivingAngryCheese

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
That's clever. The wolves knew SO37 was going to turn up wolf so they killed him to make two villagers look bad.

I...kinda wish I'd thought of that myself.

lynch lenscas I suppose but it looks like i'm gonna go down and probably take the village with me.

If I may make a suggestion to the vigilante: don't kill two villagers in one night guys. If I turn up wolf, kill duckfan for sure. But you're about to fall for a rather clever ploy. GG.

RJS

Jul 29, 2019
That's clever. The wolves knew SO37 was going to turn up wolf so they killed him to make two villagers look bad.

I...kinda wish I'd thought of that myself.

lynch lenscas I suppose but it looks like i'm gonna go down and probably take the village with me.

If I may make a suggestion to the vigilante: don't kill two villagers in one night guys. If I turn up wolf, kill duckfan for sure. But you're about to fall for a rather clever ploy. GG.
That's clever. The wolves knew SO37 was going to turn up a wolf so they killed him off in order to try and hide the fact that two people were wolves.

You...kinda wish you hadn't killed him yourself.

lynch Pyure I know but it looks like he's gonna go down and try to take as much of the village with him as he can.

If I may make a suggestion to the vigilante: don't kill any villagers in one night guys. Kill duckfan for sure. But you're trying to get us to fall for a rather desperate ploy. GG

ljfa

Jul 29, 2019
Damn, so many things happening here. I stopeed paying attention to this thread because of BetterThanMinecon.
Well, I guess the call is vote Pyure now

RJS

Jul 29, 2019
Also, can we vote to shove people into the tester again? If so, Vote Fowltief

Lethosos

Jul 29, 2019
Is there even such a role/trait at all in play?

Sent from my Puzzle Box of Yogg-Saron using Tapatalk 2

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
Is there even such a role/trait at all in play?

Sent from my Puzzle Box of Yogg-Saron using Tapatalk 2
"I can not say if somehow the wolfs snuck in a cover up role"

You'll find out tomorrow.

I'm not too bitter. I tried to play along but no matter what rules I implemented or actions I take they seem to get spun around somehow. GL team.

If the game's still going tomorrow I'd take a long look at the power players still around. Shazam definitely could have pulled this off.