No-No's of the Nations: The Re-Happening [Game Thread]

ljfa

Jul 29, 2019
Well, looks like I'm not getting out of this situation anymore. You guys are too untrusting :p
Vote Lenscas

dylanpiera

Jul 29, 2019
  • Ljfa was lynched. He was a wolfy wolf!
  • Lethosos got shot by the vigilante, but Lens saved his ass killing the vig Fraction02 he was a wolfy wolf
Town wins!

Ljfa - Wolfen
Pyure - Wolfen
Duckfan77 - Wolfen
LivingAngryCheese - Village
Victini - Village
SpwnX - Village
Dragonfang - Village
Shazam - Village
Lethosos - Village
Lenscas - Village
The_J - Village
RJS - Village
Fowltief - Village
TheEpic - Village
Eruantien - Village
Fraction02 - Village > Wolfen
Nojr - Village

A few notes:

The last 2 days I had not alot of time for the hosting, This is bad on my part. Sorry for it.
The game went well but with the mayor being only wolfs the game went down way quick. (in terms of custom stuff happening)

I'll not be hosting another version of this game. Due to people actually requesting this. Most people like the more standarized / harder games more then a one where everyone makes rules as they go.

Gg :)

Reactions: Lethosos

ljfa

Jul 29, 2019
Wait a second, I said when the bodyguard saves someone, the bodyguard will die and not the attacker. I did it this way on purpose.

lenscas

Over-Achiever
Jul 31, 2013
even better, I basically called the role useless in previous post and said it might even be helpful for the wolves :p

ljfa

Jul 29, 2019
Meh, "standard ol' bodyguard" is ambiguous, Dylan should have read my description more precisely :p

lenscas

Over-Achiever
Jul 31, 2013
Not so surprising considering the rule change that pyure did.
I am however surprised that the town still won be it with a possible derp from dylan

Reactions: LivingAngryCheese

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
gg guys. Hinting that we should add duckfan to the tester was funny. I forget who bit that bait. SpwnX maybe? Didn't work out well for all the obvious reasons. {edit: it was LivingAngryCheese again. Geez you shoulda just been a wolf m8 :p}

LivingAngryCheese defending me was awesome.

I was hoping to set up lenscas to take a fall btw but I died before I could really make it come together. LivingAngryCheese died for this reason. I was going to keep murdering anyone who argued with Lenscas.

@lenscas was MVP this game.

Thanks for running the game dylan. For the record: I won't play another "invent rules as we go" game but I certainly appreciate that this did have its funny moments :) :)

Reactions: LivingAngryCheese