No-No's of the Nations: The Re-Happening [Game Thread]

Muse Clio

Jul 29, 2019
Theoretically. Wolves have been known to shenanagize in these games.
Well even if the wolves attack it, nothing would happen. It would just lose the fortification and that's it. So there's not really much point in attacking it at this point.

SoraZodia

Forum Ghost
Third Party Pack Team
Mod Developer
Mar 11, 2014
This makes me think that you are against us.

Some might say that you just thought it was still a good idea, but you're more smart than that. You're quite a good werewolf player so at least usually you would have noticed that it's not a good idea right now to test someone that is clearly acting like a villager, especially now that he isn't even the mayor anymore. You could say that you're just too smart for your own good.
We need a villager in the tester so that when it gives a green light, we'll know for sure that the other person is on our side. Likewise if it gives a red light, we'll know which person to kill.

Scan Pyure, for the reason I stated above.

I suggest having a mid-day vote tally, so that we can get an idea on who's going in the tester I think this is still allowed...

Someone Else 37

Forum Addict
Feb 10, 2013
scan SE37

This makes me think that you are against us.

Some might say that you just thought it was still a good idea, but you're more smart than that. You're quite a good werewolf player so at least usually you would have noticed that it's not a good idea right now to test someone that is clearly acting like a villager, especially now that he isn't even the mayor anymore. You could say that you're just too smart for your own good.

Also, pyure, if you think outside the box, you know who I am. You know the way I speak... the way I drop clues. You might not be the scariest, but you know everyone best.
The plan that Pyure came up with the other day, after he and Duckfan were scanned, was to scan either himself or Duckfan as well as some other player each following night. My suggestion as to the not-already-scanned player to scan tonight was to scan any random alt, as I'm afraid that you all are wolven zombies that will soon take over the game. If you and Pyure get scanned, and it comes up red, and then we kill you and you flip wolf, that immediately exonerates both Pyure and Duckfan while potentially implicating every single alt out there.

To me, the above post looks like an attempt to thwart the above plan. If you're a villager, I don't understand why you'd want to do that, as by being scanned, you increase the cost to the wolves of killing any of the scanned peeps, because doing so would create two proven villagers instead of just one. However, if you are a wolf, you have much to gain by thwarting the plan. Scan you and me, it comes up red; the next day, only our alignments are proved when one of us dies, while Pyure's and Duckfan's are still uncertain.

You can scan me if you want; if it comes up red, I'll be happy to martyr myself and implicate both Pyure and Duckfan.

Oh, Duckfan, idea for your mayoral action tonight: Infect the alts with a purification virus to ensure that they are under the control of some villagers. Or if Dylan's somehow controlling them all, have the virus turn them to our side.

Someone Else 37

Forum Addict
Feb 10, 2013
Unofficial Vote Recap:

SE37 (4): Erato, Pearl, RJS, Pyure
Erato (3): Leth, Clio, ljfa
Pyure (3): SE, Sora, Victini

In order to assure that Pyure gets scanned, which as far as I know will give us the maximum possible amount of information about whoever is scanned with him, he needs two more votes. Or one of you four voting for me could switch to him; that'd work too.

Pearl

Jul 29, 2019
The plan that Pyure came up with the other day, after he and Duckfan were scanned, was to scan either himself or Duckfan as well as some other player each following night. My suggestion as to the not-already-scanned player to scan tonight was to scan any random alt, as I'm afraid that you all are wolven zombies that will soon take over the game. If you and Pyure get scanned, and it comes up red, and then we kill you and you flip wolf, that immediately exonerates both Pyure and Duckfan while potentially implicating every single alt out there.

To me, the above post looks like an attempt to thwart the above plan. If you're a villager, I don't understand why you'd want to do that, as by being scanned, you increase the cost to the wolves of killing any of the scanned peeps, because doing so would create two proven villagers instead of just one. However, if you are a wolf, you have much to gain by thwarting the plan. Scan you and me, it comes up red; the next day, only our alignments are proved when one of us dies, while Pyure's and Duckfan's are still uncertain.

You can scan me if you want; if it comes up red, I'll be happy to martyr myself and implicate both Pyure and Duckfan.

Oh, Duckfan, idea for your mayoral action tonight: Infect the alts with a purification virus to ensure that they are under the control of some villagers. Or if Dylan's somehow controlling them all, have the virus turn them to our side.
Why are you so worried about defending yourself that you'd write such a long post if you're happy to die?

Pearl

Jul 29, 2019
Why are you so worried about defending yourself that you'd write such a long post if you're happy to die?
Shit actually you need to scan one of us so you can prove we are innocent so you can keep our machine working. If it goes we all die again...

Muse Erato

Jul 29, 2019
Well, all machines should be reinforced by now. (dylaaaaan...)
They shall not be destroyable by n9ormal means.

As mayoral role and event (the mayor thing says "AND" so we can do both)
Role:
Holy Priest
Can attempt to revive a dead person. 2 nights CD.
Will fail if cast on someone with the trait "Wolven".
Event:
The town will build a second Wolven tester that works and is just as strong as the first one.

Last edited:

dylanpiera

Jul 29, 2019
Well, all machines should be reinforced by now. (dylaaaaan...)
They shall not be destroyable by normal means.
If you read the recap correctly, I quoted the rule pyure created in his role pm.
Only the wolfen tester is reinforced. (Reinforcing everything every day would be to op)

Pearl

Jul 29, 2019
Unofficial Vote Recap:

SE37 (4): Erato, Pearl, RJS, Pyure
Erato (3): Leth, Clio, ljfa
Pyure (3): SE, Sora, Victini

In order to assure that Pyure gets scanned, which as far as I know will give us the maximum possible amount of information about whoever is scanned with him, he needs two more votes. Or one of you four voting for me could switch to him; that'd work too.

dragon_fang101

Jul 29, 2019
well if I was a wolf, and they believe me to be a villager, and put me in the tester, they would kill the other person. how can anyone prove they are a villager without screenshots?